|Bol - I like all - i was leaning mia and the under..
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:32:55 AM
Nolasco, who is 3-0 with a 0.76 ERA in three starts at AT&T Park and 4-2 with a 1.61 ERA in six overall starts versus the Giants.
- Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- Marlins are 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in San Francisco.
- Giants are 4-1 in Cains last 5 home starts vs. Marlins.
- Under is 4-1-1 in Nolascos last 6 starts vs. Giants.
- Marlins are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
And if they don't win - we will see changes..