Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: saturday nba
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 12/15/2012 12:09:21 PM

NFL 2012-2013 : 114-110 + 45.4 units

NFL 2010-2012 : 124-103 + 66.5 units

NBA 2012-2013 : 158-142 + 66.0 units

NBA 2010-2012 : 505-454 + 237.50 units

NHL 2010-2012 : 588-516 + 297.3 units

MLB 2010-2012 : 463-492 + 39.1 units

NCAAF 2012: 61-78 -34.1 units

2010 - 2012 TOTAL YTD: 2013-1895 = + 717.7 units

DET PISTONS +2-110 - 3 units


quote
telemaco22 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
telemaco22
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1887
Location:
#2
Posted: 12/15/2012 2:53:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hitterno24:

NFL 2012-2013 : 114-110 + 45.4 units

NFL 2010-2012 : 124-103 + 66.5 units

NBA 2012-2013 : 158-142 + 66.0 units

NBA 2010-2012 : 505-454 + 237.50 units

NHL 2010-2012 : 588-516 + 297.3 units

MLB 2010-2012 : 463-492 + 39.1 units

NCAAF 2012: 61-78 -34.1 units

2010 - 2012 TOTAL YTD: 2013-1895 = + 717.7 units

DET PISTONS +2-110 - 3 units


hitterno iam not lucky when i tail you. Remember 1 month ago you were around-10 units i was tailling you and lost. just want to say congratulation for the nice run man and hope the winnig come again for you. try to follow you man. good luck boy.

quote
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 12/15/2012 3:15:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by telemaco22:

hitterno iam not lucky when i tail you. Remember 1 month ago you were around-10 units i was tailling you and lost. just want to say congratulation for the nice run man and hope the winnig come again for you. try to follow you man. good luck boy.

your problem is the problem with 99 percent of the gamblers on this site..everyone goes for the homerun every night and dont manage their bankroll to weather the inevitable storm..my plays will win in the long run every year..i know it and everyone else does too..they just dont have the self control to acccept losing and living for tomorrow..ive known you on this site for some time and youve cursed me out numerous times after one bad night..you may want to tail someone else who has more of your style of hitting one or two games hard every night

quote
alekomtz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
alekomtz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1242
Location: Mexico
#4
Posted: 12/15/2012 3:52:05 PM
Bol. Hitter!
quote
ArtHammer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArtHammer
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 405
Location: California
#5
Posted: 12/15/2012 3:53:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hitterno24:

your problem is the problem with 99 percent of the gamblers on this site..everyone goes for the homerun every night and dont manage their bankroll to weather the inevitable storm..my plays will win in the long run every year..i know it and everyone else does too..they just dont have the self control to acccept losing and living for tomorrow..ive known you on this site for some time and youve cursed me out numerous times after one bad night..you may want to tail someone else who has more of your style of hitting one or two games hard every night


amen
quote
spartak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
spartak
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8703
Location: Ontario
#6
Posted: 12/15/2012 3:56:30 PM
Well said hit....good luck
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 12/15/2012 4:20:23 PM

GS WARRIORS +7-110 - 2 units

GS WARRIORS +260 - 1 unit

thanks fellas

quote
Metallica2467
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Metallica2467
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 32975
Location: California
#8
Posted: 12/15/2012 4:47:06 PM
Best of luck Hitterno
quote
t2005
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
t2005
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1021
Location:
#9
Posted: 12/15/2012 4:50:50 PM
det/o? 
quote
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 12/15/2012 5:16:03 PM

BRK NETS +6-120 (B+½) - 2 units

BRK NETS +190 - 1 unit

quote
DM21 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DM21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 321
Location:
#11
Posted: 12/15/2012 5:48:52 PM
gl Hitter, well said
quote
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 12/15/2012 6:30:37 PM

DAL MAVERICKS +5-110 - 2 units

DAL MAVERICKS +185 - 1 unit

quote
manutdfctts9899 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
manutdfctts9899
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 11318
Location:
#13
Posted: 12/15/2012 6:44:56 PM
BOL to you!
quote
telemaco22 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
telemaco22
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1887
Location:
#14
Posted: 12/15/2012 7:00:38 PM

 

    Risk Win
(1) #501 - Golden State Warriors +7 (-115)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$34.50 (2) #508 - Detroit Pistons +2 (-104)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$31.20 (3) #511 - Dallas Mavericks +5 (+100)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$30.00 (4) #513 - Brooklyn Nets +5 (-115)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$34.50

i will start slowly hitterno for manage my bankroll. will follow you until the season end. thanks amigo and good luck.

 

 

quote
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 12/15/2012 7:29:41 PM
ORL MAGIC +2-120 (B+½) - 3 units
quote
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 12/15/2012 7:30:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by telemaco22:

 

    Risk Win
(1) #501 - Golden State Warriors +7 (-115)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$34.50 (2) #508 - Detroit Pistons +2 (-104)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$31.20 (3) #511 - Dallas Mavericks +5 (+100)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$30.00 (4) #513 - Brooklyn Nets +5 (-115)
Sport: NBA
Type:
Period: Game
$34.50

i will start slowly hitterno for manage my bankroll. will follow you until the season end. thanks amigo and good luck.

 

 

quote
hitterno24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hitterno24
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24203
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 12/15/2012 8:51:37 PM
Utah -2 3 units
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.