Will Chris Paul and Blake Flippin play tonight?

Forum: NBA Betting
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Will Chris Paul and Blake Flippin play tonight?
schmyga PM schmyga
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 271
 
schmyga
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 1:48:46 PM
Whats their condition anyway? Grizzlies favourited at LA the darn?
Rojota808 PM Rojota808
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 8
 
Rojota808
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 1:58:53 PM
They both got Hurt the last game but continued to play. Griffin has a so called sprained knee and Paul strained his hip. I think it's bs they're both gonna play tonight and be close to 100%
Posted using a mobile device.
schmyga PM schmyga
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 271
 
schmyga
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:02:09 PM
Clips are Stern's team so be carefull betting against them guys.
The_Wolf PM The_Wolf
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 377
Texas
 
The_Wolf
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:02:50 PM
They will play but not very effectively. That hip flexor that CP3 has takes a long time of minimum activity to heal and with Griffin's only game being athleticism, his knee sprain will make him a near non-factor imo. The Grizz are a more experienced, healthier, smarter, more physical, defensive..... just plain better team. All the Clips have to rely on at this point is their offense and without CP3 and Flake healthy, that's could be a recipe for disaster.  
schmyga PM schmyga
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 271
 
schmyga
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:11:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by The_Wolf:

They will play but not very effectively. That hip flexor that CP3 has takes a long time of minimum activity to heal and with Griffin's only game being athleticism, his knee sprain will make him a near non-factor imo. The Grizz are a more experienced, healthier, smarter, more physical, defensive..... just plain better team. All the Clips have to rely on at this point is their offense and without CP3 and Flake healthy, that's could be a recipe for disaster.  

Yea dude  i agree with you 100%, but garbage happens in nba and  i think fix is on clipps side
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:20:16 PM
yeah they're both not 100% so why not put your $ on memphis
stevopa PM stevopa
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1000
 
stevopa
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:25:01 PM
I can't believe the % of people that believe games are fixed: it's absurd.  But if you are soooo sure that games are fixed why not throw your bankroll on the side you believe the action to be fixed?!
tjohnsont PM tjohnsont
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5732
 
tjohnsont
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:33:11 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by stevopa:

I can't believe the % of people that believe games are fixed: it's absurd.  But if you are soooo sure that games are fixed why not throw your bankroll on the side you believe the action to be fixed?!

Some people do.

schmyga PM schmyga
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 271
 
schmyga
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:38:51 PM
are  u friggin retarded? its pretty much proven by one of nba referees that most games are fixed u jackass. This regular season proved it again. U saw game between boston and atlanta just b4 playoffs?
need2cover PM need2cover
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1391
Brazil
 
need2cover
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:47:38 PM
Chances are... Blake will play. CP3 is still a toss up. 

Blake came back into the game. If he was THAT injured. He would stay on the bench. 

CP3 is hurt. A hurt CP3 will pass the ball more than shoot it. 


stevopa PM stevopa
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1000
 
stevopa
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:58:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by schmyga:

are  u friggin retarded? its pretty much proven by one of nba referees that most games are fixed u jackass. This regular season proved it again. U saw game between boston and atlanta just b4 playoffs?
Obviously I am retarded because I don't understand sentences like "U saw game between boston and atlanta just b4 playoffs?" Great work on the English language.  So, when you say, "it(')s pretty much (been) proven by one of (the) nba Referee(')s that most games are fixed (you) jackass(!)": which official and what game(s) are in question?
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
Connecticut
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:05:19 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by stevopa:

Obviously I am retarded because I don't understand sentences like "U saw game between boston and atlanta just b4 playoffs?" Great work on the English language.  So, when you say, "it(')s pretty much (been) proven by one of (the) nba Referee(')s that most games are fixed (you) jackass(!)": which official and what game(s) are in question?

 

OMG LMFAO! VERY FUNNY!!.. I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN THE REF AND THE GAME AS WELL PLEASE ENTERTAIN US ALL FUTHER BY RESPONDING SCHMYGA 

Ecr32 PM Ecr32
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 115
New York
 
Ecr32
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:10:57 PM
I think he refers to this

Tim Donaghy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
statfreak PM statfreak
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1344
Argentina
 
statfreak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:13:46 PM
need2cover who is that pornstar? wanna watch some videos
PLAYAAAA1969 PM PLAYAAAA1969
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 6850
New York
 
PLAYAAAA1969
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:36:53 PM
Guys...If CP3 and/or Blake go they will be limited..This is the playoffs. Do not fall for the rest of the team will step-up Bs ( Bulls ). This is not a Bs Regulars season 4th game in 5 nights on the road...Its WIN OR GO HOME...Memphis is the more balance team in my opinion, Injured Stars CANNOT BE REPLACED.....

MEMPHIS to the Bank  
Forum: NBA Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.