Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: TUESDAY PLAYS (YTD 58-41-2) (YESTERDAY 4-1)
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#1
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:02:16 AM

YESTERDAY: 4-1

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101329707

 

YTD:

58-41-2

HORNETS -2

I HAVE BEEN BACKING THESE BOYS FOR MOST OF THEIR 8-1 ATS RUN AND I LIKE THEM IN THIS SPOT EVEN THOUGH IM GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS HORNETS ARE BAD ON THE ROAD AND THIS IS A REVENGE SPOT AS THE HORNETS BLEW OUT THE WARRIORS ON THEIR HOME COURT IN THEIR LAST MEETING. BUT AS I STATED A MILLION TIMES THIS HORNETS TEAM MAY BE GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS IF EVERYONE WERE HEALTHY MOST OF THE SEASON. THIS TEAM HAS BEEN PLAYING HARD FOR MONTY FOR WEEKS DESPITE THEM BEEN OUT OF THE PLAYOFF HUNT SINCE THE 1ST MONTH OF THE SEASON. I LIKE WHAT IM SEEING AND I BELIEVE THEY WANT TO CONTINUE THEIR GREAT RUN AND END THE SEASON STRONG.

quote
DeeZee send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DeeZee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 143
Location:
#2
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:05:38 AM
any other leans for tomorrow's game? im with you. NOH-2
quote
ejnell_04 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ejnell_04
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 671
Location:
#3
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:08:21 AM
LIKE I SAID... NOH IS THE ONLY NON-PLAYOFF TEAM THAT I KNOW THAT WANTS TO WIN....
quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#4
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:12:05 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DeeZee:

any other leans for tomorrow's game? im with you. NOH-2

Yes Sir bout to post leans soon.

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#5
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:19:05 AM

LEANS:

CLIPPERS +2

SUNS +4.5

SUNS/JAZZ OVER 203.5

OTHER GAMES DEPENDING INJURIES AND AND LINES.... STILL MAY NOT PLAY AS THE THOSE GAMES WONT MEAN ANYTHING

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#6
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:22:25 AM

LEAN:

BOSTON

SORRY I FORGOT THATS A BIG GAME FOR THEM AS FAR AS HOME COURT IS CONCERN...

quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#7
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:29:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wootenm1:

LEANS:

CLIPPERS +2

SUNS +4.5

SUNS/JAZZ OVER 203.5

OTHER GAMES DEPENDING INJURIES AND AND LINES.... STILL MAY NOT PLAY AS THE THOSE GAMES WONT MEAN ANYTHING


We are on the same page - I'm buying a couple points and may play a parlay with the picks.

Parlay Lean:
NO - ml
clips +5.5 or ml
suns +7.5 (I'm scared going against a hungry utah team with harris playing well - but suns has beaten utah all season)...
quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#8
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:30:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wootenm1:

YESTERDAY: 4-1

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101329707

 

YTD:

58-41-2

HORNETS -2

I HAVE BEEN BACKING THESE BOYS FOR MOST OF THEIR 8-1 ATS RUN AND I LIKE THEM IN THIS SPOT EVEN THOUGH IM GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS HORNETS ARE BAD ON THE ROAD AND THIS IS A REVENGE SPOT AS THE HORNETS BLEW OUT THE WARRIORS ON THEIR HOME COURT IN THEIR LAST MEETING. BUT AS I STATED A MILLION TIMES THIS HORNETS TEAM MAY BE GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS IF EVERYONE WERE HEALTHY MOST OF THE SEASON. THIS TEAM HAS BEEN PLAYING HARD FOR MONTY FOR WEEKS DESPITE THEM BEEN OUT OF THE PLAYOFF HUNT SINCE THE 1ST MONTH OF THE SEASON. I LIKE WHAT IM SEEING AND I BELIEVE THEY WANT TO CONTINUE THEIR GREAT RUN AND END THE SEASON STRONG.


Jason Smith should kill inside....
quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#9
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:32:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by utfootball4:


We are on the same page - I'm buying a couple points and may play a parlay with the picks.

Parlay Lean:
NO - ml
clips +5.5 or ml
suns +7.5 (I'm scared going against a hungry utah team with harris playing well - but suns has beaten utah all season)...

Early sharp money wit on Utah Early but i dont care will fade the sharps today...

quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#10
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:34:20 AM
No ml
clips 5.5
suns 7.5
utah ml
utah over

Pick 3 from above??
quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#11
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:36:11 AM
I think bos may be the play esp with rondo playing....
quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#12
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:36:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by utfootball4:

No ml
clips 5.5
suns 7.5
utah ml
utah over

Pick 3 from above??

I like the 1st 3 best

quote
DeeZee send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DeeZee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 143
Location:
#13
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:37:32 AM
no clips suns(because of 7.5, that's too high)
quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#14
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:41:44 AM

Rajon Rondo (back) is "expected" to play on Tuesday against the Heat, according to head coach Doc Rivers.

Rondo hasn't practiced in a week and his back remains sore, but Rivers expects him to be available for Tuesday's matchup against Miami. If Rondo is unable to suit up, Keyon Dooling would draw another start at point guard in his place. We should have an update on Rondo's status following Tuesday's shootaround.

Josh Howard (knee) and Raja Bell (knee) went through a full practice on Monday and will "likely" be active on Tuesday against the Suns.

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#15
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:41:56 AM

SUNS +5

IF THIS WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON THE PLAY WOULD BE UTAH REVENGING TO LOSES BUT AS WE ALL KNOW THE WINNER OF THIS GAME WILL BASICALLY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. 5 POINTS IS ALOT IN A WINNER TAKE ALL SITUATION SO ILL TAKE THE POINTS. SUNS HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY CAN BEAT THIS TEAM AND NASH WANTS TO GO OUT OF PHEONIX ON A POSITIVE NOTE SO WE SHOULD SEE  NASH AT HIS BEST TONIGHT JUST HOPE HIS TROOPS BRING IT WITH HIM. ALSO SUNS ON 2 DAYS REST NASH MAY PLAY EXTRA MINUTES TONIGHT.

quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#16
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:41:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeeZee:

no clips suns(because of 7.5, that's too high)

Im lost..
quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#17
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:45:15 AM

ADDING:

HORNETS -1 1ST HALF

quote
chasedown
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
chasedown
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 380
Location: Philippines
#18
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:53:38 AM

Is Frye available to play?

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#19
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:57:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chasedown:

Is Frye available to play?

He probaly wont play listed as doubtful

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#20
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:35:46 AM

CLIPPERS +3

MAY BE THE SUCKER BET OF THE NITE. PUBLIC SLAMMING CLIPPERS AND NO LINE MOVEMENT BUT I WILL BITE. HAWKS DID NOT PROTECT HOME AGAINST A KNICKS THAT WAS WITHOUT THEIR CHANDLER IN THE MIDDLE AND I DONT SEE ANYTHING THAT MAKES BE THINK THEY CAN BEAT A HOT CLIPPERS TEAM. THE DIFFERENCE TONIGHT IS CLIPPERS WILL GET STOPS AND HAVE BODIES TO THROW AT JOSH SMITH IN K.MART,JORDAN, AND BLAKE...THIS ONE CAN GET UGLY FOR THE HAWKS ILL BITE FOLKS.

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#21
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:36:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wootenm1:

CLIPPERS +3

MAY BE THE SUCKER BET OF THE NITE. PUBLIC SLAMMING CLIPPERS AND NO LINE MOVEMENT BUT I WILL BITE. HAWKS DID NOT PROTECT HOME AGAINST A KNICKS THAT WAS WITHOUT THEIR CHANDLER IN THE MIDDLE AND I DONT SEE ANYTHING THAT MAKES BE THINK THEY CAN BEAT A HOT CLIPPERS TEAM. THE DIFFERENCE TONIGHT IS CLIPPERS WILL GET STOPS AND HAVE BODIES TO THROW AT JOSH SMITH IN K.MART,JORDAN, AND BLAKE...THIS ONE CAN GET UGLY FOR THE HAWKS ILL BITE FOLKS.

BTW I FULL POINT AS I RARELY DO BUT SOMETHING SEEMS FISHY....

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#22
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:44:49 AM

BOSTON -6

BOSTON OWNS HEAT AND THE HEAT HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR IN THIS ONE. HEAT MAY REST EVERYONE ITS THE BIG UNKNOWN RIGHT NOW AND BASED OFF THE LINE MY GUESS IS WADE AND BOSH WILL SIT AND LEBRON WILL PLAY. IF THATS THE CASE THE HEAT AS NO CHANCE TO COVER THIS AS JAMES WILL BE THE ONLY RELIABLE SCORER ON THE FLOOR AND WHEN HE TAKES HIS BREAK WATCH OUT IT MAY GET UGLY.

quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#23
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:45:08 AM
BOSTON -3 1ST HALF
quote
wootenm1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
wootenm1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 540
Location: Maryland
#24
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:46:10 AM

FINALS CARD:

SUNS +5

CLIPPERS +3

CELTICS -6

CELTICS -3 1ST HALF

HORNETS -2

HORNETS -1 1ST HALF

quote
utfootball4 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
Location: North Carolina
#25
Posted: 4/24/2012 10:48:27 AM

The Clippers are 6-2 against the number in their last eight games versus the Hawks in Atlanta while the road team is 6-1 against the spread in the last seven meetings between these two teams. The Clippers are also 6-0 against the spread in their last six games versus the Southeast and 5-2 in their last seven road games, while the Hawks are 1-4 ATS in their last five home games and 1-4 ATS in their last five games as a home favorite.

NBA VALUE PLAY: LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS +2

quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.