$$$$UP $1,500 YESTERDAY. LOOKING TO GO 3-0 TODAY$$$ LETS GET IT!!!!!!

Forum: NBA Betting
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: $$$$UP $1,500 YESTERDAY. LOOKING TO GO 3-0 TODAY$$$ LETS GET IT!!!!!!
TheUnderdogg702 PM TheUnderdogg702
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 400
Nevada
 
TheUnderdogg702
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 4:58:46 PM

Well the magic game was an upset, but hitting my two dime play on HOU/SAC over, Clips 1st quarter, and two college plays helped out. Looking to double that $1,500. Here are my plays and they are pretty much self explanitory I would say. Or to those that over think things you might question them.

GS/CLE over 218

PHI/IND over 206

Heat -5 First half

Will have $550 on each game.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!

 

 

 

 

tommyd222 PM tommyd222
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2275
Nevada
 
tommyd222
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:07:52 PM
Good luck!!!
chauwagerline PM chauwagerline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1706
United States
 
chauwagerline
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:14:56 PM
QB1231 PM QB1231
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 480
New York
 
QB1231
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:15:29 PM
Like the Golden st over and heat halftime play. Although i think the indiana game goes under!  Best of luck  
TheUnderdogg702 PM TheUnderdogg702
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 400
Nevada
 
TheUnderdogg702
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:21:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by QB1231:

Like the Golden st over and heat halftime play. Although i think the indiana game goes under!  Best of luck  

any actual reason you think that indy game goes under? I really dont see that happening.

TheUnderdogg702 PM TheUnderdogg702
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 400
Nevada
 
TheUnderdogg702
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:35:56 PM

Also leaning HOU/PHO under due to key injuries. Scola averaging 18ppg and missing the 3 ball from Frye.

As well as Heat 1st quarter-2.5

Thats it for today.. good luck!!! Off to taco tuesday as some drinks.. 

dendogg55 PM dendogg55
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8897
Italy
 
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:37:04 PM
GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikestar09 PM Mikestar09
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 222
New York
 
Mikestar09
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:46:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheUnderdogg702:

Well the magic game was an upset, but hitting my two dime play on HOU/SAC over, Clips 1st quarter, and two college plays helped out. Looking to double that $1,500. Here are my plays and they are pretty much self explanitory I would say. Or to those that over think things you might question them.

GS/CLE over 218

PHI/IND over 206

Heat -5 First half

Will have $550 on each game.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!

 

 

 

TheUnderdogg702 PM TheUnderdogg702
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 400
Nevada
 
TheUnderdogg702
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:59:36 PM
Trade Chris bosh and some draft picks + cash and pick up Dwight Howard in the off-season.. that would be CRAZY!!!!!
QB1231 PM QB1231
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 480
New York
 
QB1231
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 6:00:43 PM

No actual reason, just that i capped the game and had it going under. Also helps that it went under in the last 9 of 10 meetings, and i have made some good money on Indiana home unders this year(11-20).I guess what really gets me is the line movement, or lack there of. The total came out at 205.5 and HEAVY action is on the over and it went to 206 in some books, while a lot of other books it hasnt moved yet!

I could be wrong, and i know that these two teams are capable of crushing the total. Thats why it will be a small play for me.I am writing from a friends account. Totals is my thing.Before covers banned my account i was ranked number 1 in totals. It has made me a lot of money this year. Any way best of luck, i am not one of these fool on here that gets mad when someone has a diff opinion.I dont gloat or brag when im right, cuz we all win some and we all lose some.

camby700 PM camby700
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 10296
Canada
 
camby700
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 6:00:48 PM

HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sabia PM sabia
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 10444
Mexico
 
sabia
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 6:02:18 PM
TheUnderdogg702 PM TheUnderdogg702
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 400
Nevada
 
TheUnderdogg702
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 6:17:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by QB1231:

No actual reason, just that i capped the game and had it going under. Also helps that it went under in the last 9 of 10 meetings, and i have made some good money on Indiana home unders this year(11-20).I guess what really gets me is the line movement, or lack there of. The total came out at 205.5 and HEAVY action is on the over and it went to 206 in some books, while a lot of other books it hasnt moved yet!

I could be wrong, and i know that these two teams are capable of crushing the total. Thats why it will be a small play for me.I am writing from a friends account. Totals is my thing.Before covers banned my account i was ranked number 1 in totals. It has made me a lot of money this year. Any way best of luck, i am not one of these fool on here that gets mad when someone has a diff opinion.I dont gloat or brag when im right, cuz we all win some and we all lose some.

appreciate the input

 

4thandGoal PM 4thandGoal
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1318
 
4thandGoal
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 6:31:56 PM
Raidernator76 PM Raidernator76
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 18573
United States
 
Raidernator76
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 6:33:43 PM
i have the first two also
TheUnderdogg702 PM TheUnderdogg702
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 400
Nevada
 
TheUnderdogg702
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 10:19:04 PM

heat friggin suuuuuuck.. fire spoels, trade bosh and dampier.. oh my god!!! hahahaha darn it   

tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 10:19:29 PM
lol miami
Forum: NBA Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.