I will not be watching the Super Bowl this year gentlemen...

Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: I will not be watching the Super Bowl this year gentlemen...
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/29/2013 5:51:01 PM

Guys the game doesn't interest me 1 bit. I can't stand Harbaugh and Kaepernick so i decided to take my wife on a weekend trip. The day after the super bowl i have to call a girls hs basketball game so i decided to bring my wife along make a romantic weekend out of it. I'm picking the ravens myself i think it'll be Ravens 28-15 but i won't be watching it

This will be the 1st time in my life i haven't watched the super bowl so hopefully i won't miss much. The NFL has a whole doesn't interest me as much anymore. too much soap opera crap with this that and the next thing. You guys enjoy the game hope you win money and guys giving up the super bowl to be with my wife i'm milking this for all its worth

Enjoy it guys hope you cash winners

Gavinnick PM Gavinnick
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7393
 
Gavinnick
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/29/2013 5:55:13 PM
I will be cashing 20k Ravens 



I hope 


or it will be a downer day on the beach 
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/29/2013 5:57:07 PM
hope you win gavin i don't bet NFL myself
NeverMind PM NeverMind
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2867
 
NeverMind
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:24:00 PM
Missing 1 Super Bowl purposely takes a lot. I have personally missed 3 Super Bowls in a row due to being deployed 3 years in a row, not to mention missing XMAS and New Year's.

But this year, I should be able to watch it finally! 

Denverb PM Denverb
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5150
 
Denverb
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:30:49 PM
Am I on Facebook right now?
kimoinsd808 PM kimoinsd808
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4806
 
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/29/2013 9:08:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Denverb:

Am I on Facebook right now?

Seriously.  Lets all start a thread about what we'll be doing, where we'll be doing it and with whom we are doing it this Sunday.  
mrquija27 PM mrquija27
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3068
 
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/29/2013 9:24:16 PM

If you are a man I am ashamed.  I am engaged and getting married this summer.  Most important rule of mine is she cannot and will not take my football away.  Ive given in to casino trips and going to the bar for the most part but in no way would I give up football especially the big game!!!

If you dont like the soap opera dont watch espn or nfl network now, but to not watch the actual game is ludacris!!!

Steelmoore PM Steelmoore
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 26
 
Steelmoore
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/29/2013 9:30:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

Guys the game doesn't interest me 1 bit. I can't stand Harbaugh and Kaepernick so i decided to take my wife on a weekend trip. The day after the super bowl i have to call a girls hs basketball game so i decided to bring my wife along make a romantic weekend out of it. I'm picking the ravens myself i think it'll be Ravens 28-15 but i won't be watching it

This will be the 1st time in my life i haven't watched the super bowl so hopefully i won't miss much. The NFL has a whole doesn't interest me as much anymore. too much soap opera crap with this that and the next thing. You guys enjoy the game hope you win money and guys giving up the super bowl to be with my wife i'm milking this for all its worth

Enjoy it guys hope you cash winners


LMFAO, my team didn't make it so I am going to take my ball and go home. I'm not watching the game because the packers didn't make it and I am a poor sport. Thats more the reason why your not going to watch the game.  wa wa wa crybaby.
forty9ersfan80 PM forty9ersfan80
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1506
 
forty9ersfan80
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/29/2013 9:42:34 PM
great score prediction. glad you let your wife take your balls so easily. hopefully your prediction is as good as your decision to not watch the super bowl. man card revoked.
chargerfan10 PM chargerfan10
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1112
 
chargerfan10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/29/2013 11:00:57 PM
phaggot
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/29/2013 11:20:54 PM

nevermind thank you for your service

steelmoore i have watched many a super bowl the packers haven't played in sir

9ersfan i was the 1 who came up with the idea sirGod i hate your team

chargerfan rivers just threw another interception

Boy you guys are just jerks. I've watched many a super bowl that didn't involve GB. Man chargers fans are ripping me i didn't know the chargers had fans

Moose6836 PM Moose6836
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2966
 
Moose6836
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/2/2013 1:21:53 PM
Nothing wrong with not watching game. I agree too much soap opera with nfl as well as idiots on espn. What's wrong with spending time with women going shopping as well as other things? I'd do it. I'd let women have way with me. Nfl is joke now anyway.
Posted using a mobile device.
dimndimn PM dimndimn
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5230
 
dimndimn
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/2/2013 1:49:30 PM
You can't stand Harbaugh?  Are you kidding me?  The Harbaughs are two of the most stand up, geniunely competitive guys.  They are rare species and are doing nothing but helping the game, keeping it old fashioned true football.  I mean, they have a sister named Jeannie and even she married a football coach! It's in their family, and they're damn good at it.
Moose6836 PM Moose6836
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 2966
 
Moose6836
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/2/2013 3:04:41 PM
Harbaughs are great! Loved Jim as QB. But nfl overall is too long to lame and to boring. Games are lasting 4 hours , too many commercials, im footballed out. Hockey and tennis blow away football by far. Honestly nfl and college football blow behind.
Posted using a mobile device.
DaBestEver24 PM DaBestEver24
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
 
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/2/2013 3:13:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Moose6836:

Harbaughs are great! Loved Jim as QB. But nfl overall is too long to lame and to boring. Games are lasting 4 hours , too many commercials, im footballed out. Hockey and tennis blow away football by far. Honestly nfl and college football blow behind.
what a f@g. Did u get ur balls removed too. How minnesota haha
jacksup44 PM jacksup44
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 584
 
jacksup44
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/2/2013 3:43:50 PM
I think the only thing with this original post that needs clarification is that when pack refers to his "wife", it's a euphemism for "life partner".  Not that there is anything wrong with it.
gridironguy PM gridironguy
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
 
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/2/2013 4:01:22 PM
if you are picking RAVENS to win by 13 then you are undoubtedly on either Ravens plus the pts, the ML, or maybe both bets,

YOU WILL WATCH THIS GAME,

be honest, come back and let me know i was right the day of the game


packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 2/2/2013 5:49:39 PM

moose nice to see someone agrees with me

dim let me clarify i can't stand Jim Harbaugh. I like John Harbaugh

g-guy sorry i have no interest in the game. Plus i won't be betting it. Sorry bro NFL really doesn't do it for me anymore

jacksup if you're trying to start something it won't work. Jerk

dimndimn PM dimndimn
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5230
 
dimndimn
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/2/2013 5:56:21 PM
how can you not like Jim?!?  because of the overly-competitive handshake with Jim Schwartz?
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:05:50 PM

dim 1st off don't ever confuse me with a lions fan

2nd i get tired of his yelling and screaming over freaking penalty. Patrick willis could stab Flacco in the chest during the game and he'd girl at the ref for throwing the flag

I assume you'rea 9ers fan dim. GL 2 you Kaepernick is still running on the packers defense.I just don't like Jim Harbaugh.

DaBestEver24 PM DaBestEver24
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
 
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:06:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dimndimn:

how can you not like Jim?!?  because of the overly-competitive handshake with Jim Schwartz?
obviously. This dude lost his balls, imagine how depressed this guy would be if jim did that to him 
DaBestEver24 PM DaBestEver24
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
 
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:09:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

nevermind thank you for your service

steelmoore i have watched many a super bowl the packers haven't played in sir

9ersfan i was the 1 who came up with the idea sirGod i hate your team

chargerfan rivers just threw another interception

Boy you guys are just jerks. I've watched many a super bowl that didn't involve GB. Man chargers fans are ripping me i didn't know the chargers had fans

hate is the main reason behind this post. U sure ur not going clothes shopping wit fritolay? Make sure u "check-in" on ur fb to show ur not lying
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:12:16 PM

dabestever lets get some things straight

1. I don't have to prove anything to you

2. I don't use facebook

3. You're just someone trying to start crap and thats fine i'm not participating

dimndimn PM dimndimn
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5230
 
dimndimn
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:32:29 PM
I am a big Niners fan, but I love both these Harbaugh's in general aside from my preference.  Your reasons for hatred of my man Jim are the reasons for my love of him.  I love when he goes crazy over the smallest things.  They both have an absolutely pure love for their team.  He keeps them in check and tries to limit their stupid mistakes.  To each their own.  

DaBestEver24 PM DaBestEver24
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
 
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/2/2013 6:35:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

dabestever lets get some things straight

1. I don't have to prove anything to you

2. I don't use facebook

3. You're just someone trying to start crap and thats fine i'm not participating

just "bustin your ballz" u started this thread mang
Forum: Penalty Box Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.