*** MONDAY NFL ***

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: *** MONDAY NFL ***
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54308
Rhode Island
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:34:41 AM

18-13

WASHINGTON REDSKINS  +3.5

WASHINGTON/DALLAS UNDER 45

tmpeus78 PM tmpeus78
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 26206
Wisconsin
 
tmpeus78
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:42:09 AM
bol bads 
xbaggypants PM xbaggypants
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14182
Alberta
 
xbaggypants
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:51:00 AM
bdog73 PM bdog73
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 721
United States
 
bdog73
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:55:41 AM
Cyrax PM Cyrax
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20985
United States
 
Cyrax
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:58:06 AM
Under    .... GL badlands
rmb08 PM rmb08
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 240
Alabama
 
rmb08
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:58:35 AM
GL bad
Lucky7th PM Lucky7th
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3117
Norway
 
Lucky7th
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:58:35 AM
 Skins to run away in the division tonight (win here and they've beaten the best two teams in the division) -- like them both ATS and SU here...
DetroitLions PM DetroitLions
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 143
Michigan
 
DetroitLions
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 10:58:58 AM
Agreed.

On Both

GL

bobby007 PM bobby007
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7413
 
bobby007
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 11:45:28 AM
WussieMan PM WussieMan
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 19704
New York
 
WussieMan
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 11:46:11 AM
Hahaha I have +8 on the last leg of one of those ghetto parlays. 10/1
Posted using a mobile device.
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 11:47:03 AM

 im on board bro lets get this bro

HotRoute PM HotRoute
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 25134
Wisconsin
 
HotRoute
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 11:48:31 AM
Like both buddy...hard not to take the points in this one
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54308
Rhode Island
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 11:56:07 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by HotRoute:

Like both buddy...hard not to take the points in this one

my badgers undefeated season gets its first test this week route   actually their favored by 10... no sweat   cornstalks aint goin into camp randall in primetime and winnin.  florida gonna beat bama... its all starting to come together

keepitstrict PM keepitstrict
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 11113
District of
              Columbia
 
keepitstrict
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 11:57:16 AM
njsupreme1 PM njsupreme1
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1006
Pennsylvania
 
njsupreme1
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 12:00:52 PM
Bad...I think you are a great capper and I look forward to reading your picks (along with Boom, Nostradamus, and many other of the respected cappers). But I have to ask why you often bet a side and a total in the same game? I always find it difficult to hit both bets. Still undecided in this game but leaning Dallas. Both Redskin games were at home and both Dallas games were on the road is my issue. Washington traditionally plays very well in Dallas covering 7 of their last 9 there. Decisions...decisions...
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54308
Rhode Island
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 12:10:37 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by njsupreme1:

Bad...I think you are a great capper and I look forward to reading your picks (along with Boom, Nostradamus, and many other of the respected cappers). But I have to ask why you often bet a side and a total in the same game? I always find it difficult to hit both bets. Still undecided in this game but leaning Dallas. Both Redskin games were at home and both Dallas games were on the road is my issue. Washington traditionally plays very well in Dallas covering 7 of their last 9 there. Decisions...decisions...

i dont do it that often, i do it usually when there is only 1 game on when i dont love either play.  like you say the skins always play dallas well and dallas is awful as a fave ..1-7-1 last and 1-5 ats last 6 monday night games.  i think the skins are improved this year on top of it.  dallas' d should start to play better now that they have a few games under ryan and get terrance newman back.  miles austin is a big loss for a quick strike td.

Giz80850 PM Giz80850
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1344
United States
 
Giz80850
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 12:26:58 PM
 gl tonite bad ...
njsupreme1 PM njsupreme1
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1006
Pennsylvania
 
njsupreme1
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 12:27:46 PM
Thanks Bad...I wasnt coming at ya or anything; I was just curious...LOL. I am a huge fan of yours too! I don't love this game but I do agree that the Skins do look improved so far. Great pt on Austin too. Im not buying that the Skins will bring the blitz much because of Romos injury. They may sit back and make Dallas dink and dunk down the field. If Dallas can't run the ball tonight (54.5 rush yds per game-although only 2 games including the Jets), I see lots of 3rd and longs and we know that isnt Romo's forte. Washington has rushed for 123 per game (Giants and Cards). This game is a mindfuck...LOL. Ill go back and forth all day...
jvahcic1 PM jvahcic1
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 18
Ohio
 
jvahcic1
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 12:45:05 PM

im on board with the redskins at +5.5 and the under at 46.5

BOL

badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54308
Rhode Island
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 12:51:57 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by njsupreme1:

Thanks Bad...I wasnt coming at ya or anything; I was just curious...LOL. I am a huge fan of yours too! I don't love this game but I do agree that the Skins do look improved so far. Great pt on Austin too. Im not buying that the Skins will bring the blitz much because of Romos injury. They may sit back and make Dallas dink and dunk down the field. If Dallas can't run the ball tonight (54.5 rush yds per game-although only 2 games including the Jets), I see lots of 3rd and longs and we know that isnt Romo's forte. Washington has rushed for 123 per game (Giants and Cards). This game is a mindfuck...LOL. Ill go back and forth all day...

ya i agree...basically i dont see dallas scoring more then 24 which means worse case i split. i mean 24-17 wouldnt surprise me but at least it would stay under. gl tonight

cacabware PM cacabware
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11636
Massachusetts
 
cacabware
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 12:59:39 PM

sup bads............... 

 

were you watching that sawks game last night????  I was at a bar with no volume- who the darn was lackey yelling at on that ball up the middle????  Pedroia????  Himself???  Was he barking at tito for yanking him????  

D-Town PM D-Town
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 120365
Michigan
 
D-Town
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 1:02:53 PM
Good luck Badlands.  
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54308
Rhode Island
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 1:07:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cacabware:

sup bads............... 

 

were you watching that sawks game last night????  I was at a bar with no volume- who the darn was lackey yelling at on that ball up the middle????  Pedroia????  Himself???  Was he barking at tito for yanking him????  

i didnt see caca i wasnt watching but i saw on the tv at the gym this morning him bitching at reporters it looked like but i couldnt hear what he was saying.  someone really needs to just beat the garbage out that fool.  just a sign they have no leadership. that fuckin clown showed up francona after giving up 8 er in 5 ip to the orioles .

tmoney618 PM tmoney618
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1135
California
 
tmoney618
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 1:09:10 PM
SportsFreak69 PM SportsFreak69
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 36807
United States
 
SportsFreak69
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2011 1:16:27 PM
Best of Luck tonight
Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.