Redskins scored on 5th down?????

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Redskins scored on 5th down?????
helmstetter21 PM helmstetter21
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12968
 
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:54:18 PM
Torain ran for a 2 yard lost on 3rd and incomplete pass to davis on 4th....refs got lucky
trance PM trance
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 17229
 
trance
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:56:05 PM
No the redskins actually got a first down in that first play.  The scoreboard was just wrong but the sidelines mark was right
9wings PM 9wings
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2173
 
9wings
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:56:07 PM
i saw 5 downs
Smashedcrash10 PM Smashedcrash10
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 732
 
Smashedcrash10
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:57:06 PM
he was 2 yards short on that first play....watch the replay
helmstetter21 PM helmstetter21
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12968
 
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:57:26 PM

it was 5th down

1st armstrong 9 yard catch

2nd incomplete fade

3rd torain run for -2 yards

4th incomplete pass to davis

5th TD

 

WOW

trance PM trance
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 17229
 
trance
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:59:30 PM
Couldn't see the replay but the sideline moved the chains when Armstrong caught that pass so they must've thought he got 10 yards.
nbafan88 PM nbafan88
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 26895
 
nbafan88
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:59:38 PM
who the darn caresssss gano missed the xp

skins cover the 1.5
diangalo23 PM diangalo23
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 622
 
diangalo23
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:00:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by helmstetter21:

it was 5th down

1st armstrong 9 yard catch

2nd incomplete fade

3rd torain run for -2 yards

4th incomplete pass to davis

5th TD

 

WOW


lol i am glad i was on the right side of that one
helmstetter21 PM helmstetter21
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12968
 
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:01:55 PM

trance....watched replay and he was a good yard short

nbafan88.....refs got lucky (missouri/colorado)

Elstarko PM Elstarko
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 200
 
Elstarko
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:05:30 PM
It was 5 downs.  Cheating refs!
Sidehatch PM Sidehatch
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 950
 
Sidehatch
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:10:18 PM
I DVR'ed that garbage. Had to count the downs before watching the infamous 5th down, just because I'm a sadist.

1&10 Armstrong catches the ball on the 3. The first down is on the 2.

2&1 Roydell Williams pretends like pass interference happened, when actually he's just incompetent.

3&1 Ryan Torain gets stopped for a loss.

4&4 or 4&5 Incomplete pass down the middle which some WR should've (but didn't) catch.

(At this point, the announcers are still acting like retards)

5th down Underneath route to Santana Moss for TD.

Skins choke on an extra point, just like Siragusa chokes down sausage instead of watching the game. He's an asshat.

 

helmstetter21 PM helmstetter21
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12968
 
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:13:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sidehatch:

I DVR'ed that garbage. Had to count the downs before watching the infamous 5th down, just because I'm a sadist.

1&10 Armstrong catches the ball on the 3. The first down is on the 2.

2&1 Roydell Williams pretends like pass interference happened, when actually he's just incompetent.

3&1 Ryan Torain gets stopped for a loss.

4&4 or 4&5 Incomplete pass down the middle which some WR should've (but didn't) catch.

(At this point, the announcers are still acting like retards)

5th down Underneath route to Santana Moss for TD.

Skins choke on an extra point, just like Siragusa chokes down sausage instead of watching the game. He's an asshat.

 

Thank you.....of course my Skins find a way to lose!!!!
FadeOnly PM FadeOnly
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 16169
 
FadeOnly
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:18:51 PM
winner2 PM winner2
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 902
 
winner2
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:26:00 PM
was 100 percetn 5 downs.. unreal
vetdrm PM vetdrm
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 10040
 
vetdrm
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:26:57 PM
WHAAAAAT  Thought I was seeing things.

helmstetter21 PM helmstetter21
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12968
 
helmstetter21
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:27:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by winner2:

was 100 percetn 5 downs.. unreal
yep....watched the replay atleast 5 times
Sidehatch PM Sidehatch
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 950
 
Sidehatch
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:31:37 PM

Doesn't surprise me that it fucked up the announcers - at times, it sounded like Siragusa wasn't watching the same game. Talking about hits that never happened, etc.

Bucs got away with murder on that TD - noncall on that holding, and KW pushed off a bit on that catch (although pushoffs are rarely called). Then again, I've never seen a guard slap the ball outta the QB/C's hands on a snap, either, much less a goal line snap.  

I'm just happy to break even on my TB -1, haha.

tikitom PM tikitom
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2150
 
tikitom
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/12/2010 4:39:28 PM
Technically they just had 4th and 4 twice. Check the play by play. What a Bone Job. Any chance this gets corrected ala temple last year?
11leverhume PM 11leverhume
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 17
 
11leverhume
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/13/2010 12:40:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trance:

Couldn't see the replay but the sideline moved the chains when Armstrong caught that pass so they must've thought he got 10 yards.


somewhere, tim donaghy is smiling
bucx01 PM bucx01
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 10
 
bucx01
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/13/2010 1:16:46 AM
watch the video and do the math. 1st and 10 from the 12. Which means 10 yards would have been the 2. Yet they never get to the 2. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/FOX-announcers-believed-Redskins-scored-on-a-fit?urn=nfl-294884
Pompilio PM Pompilio
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2362
 
Pompilio
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/13/2010 1:46:23 AM

                      gotta hand it to those f i x i n ' refs

 

                                -----  what a billllion $ biz they control, huh!

MACHER1 PM MACHER1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 262
 
MACHER1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/13/2010 2:01:05 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by tikitom:

Technically they just had 4th and 4 twice. Check the play by play. What a Bone Job. Any chance this gets corrected ala temple last year?

any chance this gets corrected? r u serious?.....i am still shocked with how many people with so many posts don't know garbage about football..... 

Rockdog PM Rockdog
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 5485
 
Rockdog
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/13/2010 2:05:16 AM
I think GANO has been hanging out with KYLE BROTZMAN.
SharpBettor1 PM SharpBettor1
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2402
 
SharpBettor1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/13/2010 2:12:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rockdog:

I think GANO has been hanging out with KYLE BROTZMAN.


garbage, I had a great day until you brought up Kyle Brotzman, that guy made me LOSE alot of $$$, darn!!!!
Bucks10 PM Bucks10
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2081
 
Bucks10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/13/2010 8:03:22 AM
I was lucky..Had tampa at a pick
Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.