Posted: 1/29/2010 3:15:50 AM
1. Will the game ever be tied after 0-0? Yes +110
2. Saints total 3rd down Conversions: Over 5.5 -125
3. Saints total rushing yards: Over 100.5 -115 (they will try to control the clock by rushing a lot).
like where your heads at
4. Colts total rushing yards: Under 99.5 -115 (they only average 80 rushing ypg this season).
dunno about this one- if they take the lead and run the clock your done...
5. Will there be a score in the first 5 1/2 minutes? Yes +105
iffy- but looks good- five and half minutes isn't a long time.
6. Reggie Bush rushing attempts: Over 4.5 -115 (He had attempts of 5 and 7 in the two playoff games).
tough to tell, he doesn't run the ball a lot
7. Pierre Thomas rushing attempts: Over 11.5 -115 (13 and 14 previous two).
better bet than bush
8. Joseph Addai longest rush: Over 12.5 yards -115 (Just look at the stats on this one).
like this one alot. 13 yard run is not hard to get in this game with the defenses so worried about the pass.
9. Reggie Wayne total receiving yards: Over 74.5 -115 (He's due for a big game).
10. Pierre Garcon total receptions: Over 4.5 -115 (Hit this the last two games at 3.5, gotta ride it one more time).
definitley, his numbers were skewed last game and he will not have close to 11, but the colts throw the ball a ton- wayne isn't going to catch everything. garcon should grab at least 5 or 6 receptions at a minimum