Gilmo547

Forum: Website Promotions Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Gilmo547
Joey03 PM Joey03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5245
 
Joey03
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2011 8:59:23 PM

 

Its not my style to call folks out but being i have wrapped up everything this evening and am rolling around in money i felt the urge

 

Disgrace alert for this man...Normally i dont open main forum threads but i did tonight and this guy is as fake as Gaints person.

 

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:07:33 PM

If Covers isn't paying this fella for the time he spends on this website, they should.

Today alone, he has posted in 56 different threads, and has posted 38 times in his own thread alone. It's a bit peculiar.

Joey03 PM Joey03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5245
 
Joey03
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:14:08 PM

 

Well i feel dirty cause i toasted this tool a few days ago - he wandered into a dad thread and payed his respects and i toasted him...Motherfuck

 

 

I dont have time to strip search every person that wants to party...I took the time to check into this tonight and seen what joke this man is.

 

 

Oh well - Im not trying to be a jerkoff but i feel i need better screening in my threads to avoid this kind of thing

AllIn2005 PM AllIn2005
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6249
 
AllIn2005
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:15:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Joey03:

 

Its not my style to call folks out but being i have wrapped up everything this evening and am rolling around in money i felt the urge

 

Disgrace alert for this man...Normally i dont open main forum threads but i did tonight and this guy is as fake as Gaints person.

 

Giant has a fake person

 

 

 

 

 

 

The local Boy Scout Troop is spared

Joey03 PM Joey03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5245
 
Joey03
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:16:26 PM

 

If somebody could just monitor sleightly better things might work more smoothly.

 

Maybe its me - whatever im just thinking of the forum

 

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:17:46 PM
It's clearly a monitoring issue. I'm not sure who's in charge of that department, but it might be time to clean house.
Joey03 PM Joey03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5245
 
Joey03
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:21:30 PM
 Lets party fellas
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:23:37 PM
I may have gone into his thread a while back and left a  I feel that I should take it back. I wonder if the Covers Help department could do that for me ?
AllIn2005 PM AllIn2005
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6249
 
AllIn2005
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:26:32 PM
 Party time....I have the Vodka
Joey03 PM Joey03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5245
 
Joey03
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:28:19 PM

Its just kind of disturbing how he ventured into dad and other box members threads and patyied like it was another day at the office

 

Then out of the blue he just resumes his gayness style tout fest out in the big dance...Like i said earlier - I feel used

AllIn2005 PM AllIn2005
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6249
 
AllIn2005
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:29:37 PM
I feel slightly intoxicated
Joey03 PM Joey03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5245
 
Joey03
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:31:34 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by AllIn2005:

 Party time....I have the Vodka

 

 

Vodka is a young mans drink or a straigght up drunk with no control over his life...I drink High Lifes and thats all i need...Im not a drunk -  I jusat drink beer

Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 14437
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:32:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Joey03:

 

Well i feel dirty cause i toasted this tool a few days ago - he wandered into a dad thread and payed his respects and i toasted him…Motherfuck

I dont have time to strip search every person that wants to party...I took the time to check into this tonight and seen what joke this man is.

Oh well - Im not trying to be a jerkoff but i feel i need better screening in my threads to avoid this kind of thing






Dad … perhaps Giant and his fake person can be your official thread screener? 
Cyrax PM Cyrax
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 21342
 
Cyrax
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:35:46 PM
    
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:36:20 PM

I can't drink much liquor anymore. Maybe a frozen margarita at a dirty seaside grille once in a while. You know the ones that play that Caribbean steel drum music thru the shoddy outdoor speaker system.

But another beer is always welcome.

Joey03 PM Joey03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 5245
 
Joey03
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:38:26 PM

 

Not to change the subject but has anybody seen Gilmo?

 

cacabware PM cacabware
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11636
 
cacabware
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:40:46 PM
Hello friends.
Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:40:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Joey03:

 

Not to change the subject but has anybody seen Gilmo?

 

He reported in post #76 of today's thread that the brakes just failed in his car on his way home. He's waiting for a tow truck.

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:50:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

He reported in post #76 of today's thread that the brakes just failed in his car on his way home. He's waiting for a tow truck.

Brian Kim has just come in with a on post #77. But nobody seems particularly concerned that he just narrowly avoided a life-threatening accident. Maybe one of you guys should see if he's OK.

AllIn2005 PM AllIn2005
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6249
 
AllIn2005
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:50:59 PM

I cannot drink beer (never really aquired the taste for the stuff)...and makes me bloated....

give me the hard stuff or a few bottles of the vino and I am good

AllIn2005 PM AllIn2005
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6249
 
AllIn2005
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:52:50 PM

I am feeling a bit like Monte (well maybe like 1/2 a Monte since I am not quite that large)...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just watered the flower beads in the yard

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:57:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AllIn2005:

I am feeling a bit like Monte (well maybe like 1/2 a Monte since I am not quite that large)...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just watered the flower beads in the yard

My home backs up to a private hunting club. In one respect, there's plenty of privacy for watering the grass but sometimes I'm just waiting to be mistaken for game and take an arrow thru the chest with my person unfurled. It would make for an embarrassingly ugly crime scene.

AllIn2005 PM AllIn2005
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6249
 
AllIn2005
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:00:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Getty3:

My home backs up to a private hunting club. In one respect, there's plenty of privacy for watering the grass but sometimes I'm just waiting to be mistaken for game and take an arrow thru the chest with my person unfurled. It would make for an embarrassingly ugly crime scene.

Thart could make for an interesting chalk outline

Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19601
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:04:14 PM
Hugh checked in with Gilmo. The box couldn't be represented by a better ambassador of good will.  
Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 14437
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 7/20/2011 10:07:36 PM
Forum: Website Promotions Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.