Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Politics] Topic: If I wanted America to Fail
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#1
Posted: 4/21/2012 11:38:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc


Any similarities here??
quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5845
Location: Nevada
#2
Posted: 4/22/2012 2:16:40 AM
How bout a link?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
glenndef62 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
Location: Massachusetts
#3
Posted: 4/22/2012 5:37:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrontRowCenter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc


Any similarities here??

Yes, Front Row.......sadly there are........

quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#4
Posted: 4/22/2012 6:18:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21626
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 4/22/2012 1:01:57 PM
Earth Day was created on April 22, 1970 on the 100th anniversary of Vladimir Illich Ulianov's (aka Lenin) birthday.................
quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#6
Posted: 4/22/2012 2:16:31 PM
When speaking with liberals, be calm. and always remember....Democrats shift  the subject, ignore the facts, and if that doesn't work, they begin name calling !!! 
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7794
Location: Texas
#7
Posted: 4/22/2012 2:54:46 PM
None of us are scientists here but I have followed a brilliant physicist named Dr. Michio Kaku and he believes in the possibility of humans causing global warming.

I’ll take a physicist’s word over any theocratic republican’s opinion.

Agreed with everything he had to say, except the part about global warming.  

A vote for Obama is more of the same downward spiral towards communism.

A vote for Romney is a vote for regression and bigoted theocratic idiocy.
A vote for Ron Paul would have saved us ALL!

Between the devil and the deep blue sea: you have two choices or alternatives and both of them are unpleasant
quote
glenndef62 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
Location: Massachusetts
#8
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:41:35 PM

Don’t know much about this subject, but is it possible Dr. Michio Kaku believes that man made emissions exacerbate a climatic cycle, that some call global warming, or climate change, as opposed to directly causing it?

 

Again, admittedly don’t know and, although there’s been discussion at this forum on this topic before, wouldn’t mind some second opinions. (You’re ugly too…late Rodney Dangerfield)

 

Hasn’t there been dramatic climatic changes even before the arrival of man?  If so, how can one say that man-made factors CAUSE the euphemistic terms know as global warming and climate change.

 

I would think that man-made factors certainly don’t help, but I wonder if CAUSATION is the right word.

 

Also, the degree of alleged exacerbation is, I imagine, contested by equally competent physicists.

 

I don’t understand how Romney’s religious beliefs equate to bigoted theocratic regression.

 

Mormons seem to me be to peaceful, hard working people who are dismayed at the current (as they see it, and in some instances I can’t argue) debauchery of modernity.

 

Bigoted theocracy seems to me, to be the hallmark of the fanatical Islamics and (although I’m against abortion) clinic bombers.

 

Using violence to get your way, it should be remembered, was the hallmark of one our president’s many shady associates, Bill Ayers.

 

As far as bigotry, to me it’s quite rampant in our current administration.

 

I don’t think Romney, if elected, would ever use the term “typical black person” or “my people” when referring to whites. (As have our 2 most prominent representatives.)

 

Racism and bigotry has, in my opinion, done a complete 360 from the admittedly existence of such 50 years ago.

 

The usual ammo used by the left against anyone who dare violate the sacred political correctness, and even have the nerve to mention this, is to, of course, be called a racist himself.

 

That’s not gonna work.   

quote
Coppsguy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Coppsguy
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9280
Location: Wisconsin
#9
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:47:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrontRowCenter:

When speaking with liberals, be calm. and always remember....Democrats shift  the subject, ignore the facts, and if that doesn't work, they begin name calling !!! 


I echo that sentiment
quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14275
Location:
#10
Posted: 4/22/2012 6:29:09 PM
Can I take a very unscientific poll of how many of you that believe that Man is the cause of global warming,  to see if you believe that the Sun heats the Earth. 


quote
glenndef62 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
Location: Massachusetts
#11
Posted: 4/22/2012 6:49:09 PM
I vote that I don't think man is the cause.
quote
AcerRubrum
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AcerRubrum
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2098
Location:
#12
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:16:23 PM
cause  :   NO

assist  :  in some ways   YES
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7794
Location: Texas
#13
Posted: 4/22/2012 8:17:44 PM
Glenndef62 – I vote yes because I believe in common sense, science and physics.

Dr. Michio Kaku believes that global warming is caused when sunlight hits the earth and turns into infrared heat radiation and it becomes stuck in the earth’s atmosphere and cannot escape. We are having the hottest temperatures since 1880 and the earth is heating up.

How anyone can go to LA or New York and not see that the air pollution and feel the scorching heat, see abnormal weather patterns and not think the earth isn’t sick, is beyond me.

The earth is a living thing and we are slowly killing it. I do believe there are a few democrats that don’t care about global warming. They care about the profits they can make off global warming.

You see christian sharia law as OK but think Islamic sharia law is wrong. The only different between today’s republican party and the taliban is ones christian and the others muslim.

They both preach bigotry, hate multiculturalism and social freedom. If you believe it’s OK to tell another human what they can do to their own bodies, that makes you a totalitarian theocratic dictator.

I suggest you take a few classes on philosophy, sociology, political science, religious studies, global studies, and multiculturalism. You are clearly clueless and ignorant as to what the republican base is. I don’t feel like typing the same garbage I have already typed before.

So, here are two videos that show the democratic party and the republican party

This is the Republican Party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdfU7CetRKU

This is the Democratic Party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kGPdxkofo

These people make fiscal conservatives look bad. darn the south and darn christian theocratic sharia law. I believe Romney is just like the people in the video and Obama is just like the people in the video. The only difference is they wear suits.

Just like I said…

I’ll take a physicist’s word over any theocratic republican’s opinion.

A vote for Obama is more of the same downward spiral towards communism.

A vote for Romney is a vote for regression and bigoted theocratic idiocy.

A vote for Ron Paul would have saved us ALL!

Between the devil and the deep blue sea: you have two choices or alternatives and both of them are unpleasant

Neo-nazi’s, Neo-confederates, and confederates who believe the south will rise again and the group all seem to vote republican for some strange reason.

A few non-racist republicans believe in a free market society, want government out of businesses, and want lower taxes. In order for me to vote republican they have to distance themselves from these groups. Ron Paul is the only republican that I would ever vote for. 

For some strange reason the republican party is against social progression, social equality, body rights, multiculturalism, science, physics, and wants a sharia law theocratic dictatorship and want the president to be a cult leader.
quote
AcerRubrum
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AcerRubrum
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2098
Location:
#14
Posted: 4/22/2012 8:33:37 PM
quote
glenndef62 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
Location: Massachusetts
#15
Posted: 4/22/2012 9:09:56 PM

Hello Money,

 

You seem to be a good conversationalist, and I’d like to indulge with you.

 

May I ask, first chill with the derogatory statements.

 

“You are clearly clueless and ignorant as to what the republican base is. I don’t feel like typing the same garbage I have already typed before.”

 

I’m ignorant of many things in life; I said that twice in my comments. But you don’t have to verify what a couple of posters said that: “When speaking with liberals, be calm. and always remember....Democrats shift the subject, ignore the facts, and if that doesn't work, they begin name calling.”

 

You said you believe in common sense. Isn’t it common sense to know that before the arrival of man there were dramatic climatic fluctuations and therefore; isn’t it common sense to know, that since man wasn’t around, that it would be impossible for man, at that time to be the cause? Not trying to incite or “win an argument”, just asking.

 

Just because I said that I don’t think man is the CAUSE, doesn’t me I disagree with you that perhaps, we’re not helping with our chemicals and emissions.

 

I think the big question is to what degree; and is decimating an economy when said degree is unknown, and, I’m sure debatable among physicists, a wise move?  Just because I ask the question, doesn’t mean I think I know the answer. I don’t.

 

Money, all respect, I don’t know what Christian Sharia law is. Secular law rules the land, no. The term Christian Sharia law seems to me to oxymoronic. (i.e. a large midget)

 

I don’t understand your animus toward Christianity. I know about the child sex scandal. Does that negate a couple thousand years of Jesus’s teachings?

 

Aside from his anger at the money changers at the temple, I don’t ever remember Jesus suggesting to use the sword against any non-believers.

 

Turn the other cheek. Be compassionate to your fellow human beings. Don’t steal, lie, covet. These are the things that anger you?

 

Although not formally educated, I love philosophy, less so sociology. Machiavelli  told me what I need to know about political science.

 

I’ll certainly check out you 2 links.

 

Glenndef62

quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5845
Location: Nevada
#16
Posted: 4/22/2012 9:30:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by AcerRubrum:

cause  :   NO

assist  :  in some ways   YES

+ 1

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23647
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 4/23/2012 3:16:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrontRowCenter:

When speaking with liberals, be calm. and always remember....Democrats shift  the subject, ignore the facts, and if that doesn't work, they begin name calling !!! 


It is funny to watch the GOP/conservatives on this site and in real life act like democrats

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7794
Location: Texas
#18
Posted: 4/23/2012 8:47:14 AM
Glenndef62,

If I was disrespectful towards you in any way and I am putting you in the same category, as the others I was speaking harshly about I apologize. When I saw that video of Republicans talking it gets my blood boiling.

I didn’t change the subject or ignore the facts and just randomly use name calling. I was simply responding to you post and sharing my reason why I have my beliefs.

Dr. Michio Kaku even says that there is NO concrete evidence either way but he says that to not take into account humankind’s mistreatment of the earth is pure ignorance. He says he needs more time and science needs more data to come up with a conclusive assessment. Although he tends to believe humans are more responsible than anything else is.

I agree that decimating the economy for a theory, that is still inconclusive, is harming economic growth. I would put the environment at the bottom of my list of priorities right now because we need to fix everything else first.

Sharia law is the moral code and religious law of Islam. Sharia deals with many topics addressed by secular law, including crime, politics and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, hygiene, diet, prayer, and fasting. Republican Christians have their own Sharia law. I call it Christian Sharia law.

It’s a Christian moral code involving politics and economics, as well as personal matters, such as body rights, sexual freedom, marriage rights for all regardless of sex, social progression, social equality, multiculturalism, science, physics, and wants the president to be a cult leader.

It is not that I’m against Christ, I’m against the people who perverted, Christ’s teachings, and don’t even follow Christ. They follow a sick, twisted, violent, racist, and evil god. I believe JC’s name really was Yeshua Benhur because there is no letter J in Hebrew, Greek or Latin Aramaic and Yeshua was actually a Buddhist.

I don’t know if I believe what I’m saying is fact but I know the bible we are led to believe is true, is a lie. I have an open mind about everything. I'm a spiritual person that follows Buddhism and was raised a strict catholic.

I read the original bible called the Dead Sea scrolls and was about a giant mushroom trip. Ive studied all religions. The original bible was written in a language that is still up for debate and some believe it’s a numerical code. The bible has been changed 1000s of times and wasn’t even written until 400 years after Christ’s death by racist violent people. It’s one giant propaganda tool.

The most racist and disgusting people are Muslims and Christians and the most sick minded and violent. All serial killers, molesters, pedophiles, dictators, and racist people seem to follow Allah and Christ. All the racist groups in America and the world are sick minded, violent and claim to follow god?

Ive studied Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and all of them are disturbingly the same. I believe Yeshua AKA Jesus was actually a Buddhist himself. This is why I align myself with the first ever religion Buddhism. I don’t want to live in a theocracy, especially a disturbingly vile theocracy they believe in.

You know where I learned to think like this. School, TV and the Internet. Classes that teach science, physics, philosophy, sociology, political science, religious studies, global studies, and multiculturalism are used to brainwash in the eyes of Republicans.

This is why Republicans want their kids to be home schooled and want to control and censor everything. Republicans don’t want people capable of thinking and asking questions. It’s gets in the way of the indoctrination process.

"The real owners are the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians, they're an irrelevancy. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the statehouses, the city halls. They've got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies, so that they control just about all of the news and information you hear. They've got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying ­ lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else."
 
"But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 friggin years ago.
 
"You know what they want? Obedient workers ­ people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your Social Security. They want your friggin retirement money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this friggin place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."
 
"This country is finished."

~George Carlin (RIP)

quote
glenndef62 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
Location: Massachusetts
#19
Posted: 4/23/2012 9:29:43 AM

Money, thanks for responding with your, (at the risk of appearing ingratiating) excellent writing and profound thoughts.

 

Just sped through your text, but will definitely digest it when I can.

 

I can tell you’re a thinker and a fan of philosophy.

 

Asking tough and sometimes sensitive questions can be hazardous to one’s health.

 

Socrates would, if he could, I’m sure attest to that.

 

However, not to, might be a life not worth living.

 

Glenndef62……..

quote
captjohn67 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Location: Alabama
#20
Posted: 4/23/2012 9:47:51 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by AcerRubrum:

cause  :   NO

assist  :  in some ways   YES

+2

quote
AcerRubrum
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AcerRubrum
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2098
Location:
#21
Posted: 4/23/2012 10:09:01 AM
George Carlin was awesome .....saw him live in '73 and followed since.  That 'last' performance is indeed a classic! ....

good thread...

money  well expressed views ..... 
quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#22
Posted: 4/23/2012 10:14:43 AM

Obama's war on Coal

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/obamas-war-on-coal/

http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/may/2012-03-29/obama-continues-shut-down-power-plants-and-push-electricity-costs

 

quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#23
Posted: 4/23/2012 8:09:08 PM
This video went from 11,000 views to 188,000 in just a couple of days.  Still waiting for it to go viral.......
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23647
Location: United States
#24
Posted: 4/23/2012 8:17:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AcerRubrum:

cause  :   NO

assist  :  in some ways   YES


+3

and props to money for taking what was supposed to be a onesided thread simply blaming one part of one side for everything and giving it an independent/well thought out response...

anyone can litter the forum with prescribed propaganda for elsewhere...  but not everyone can be free/independent thinker...

It is not a matter of willing it is a matter of able


quote
djbrow
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 13545
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 4/23/2012 8:19:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by FrontRowCenter:

This video went from 11,000 views to 188,000 in just a couple of days.  Still waiting for it to go viral.......

I commend you on having the dedication for 177 thousand views over the last two days.

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.