Crvena Zvezda has always been one team that I have a hard time reading in these Qualifiers. Once they get to the main draw they'll get waxed but right now they seem to have a hold on the lesser competition. I've got this game capped at 2 nil for Crvena Zvezda, tempted to back under 2.5 but I'll take a chance with Red Star winning to nil.
Crvena Zvezda To Win To Nil Yes +192 (1u to win 1.92u)
BOL to the forum today
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2026 FIFA World Cup 24W / 36L / 4P (-23.58u)
2026/27 8W / 8.5L / 2.5P (+0.19u)
Crvena Zvezda has always been one team that I have a hard time reading in these Qualifiers. Once they get to the main draw they'll get waxed but right now they seem to have a hold on the lesser competition. I've got this game capped at 2 nil for Crvena Zvezda, tempted to back under 2.5 but I'll take a chance with Red Star winning to nil.
Crvena Zvezda To Win To Nil Yes +192 (1u to win 1.92u)
Crvena Zvezda To Win To Nil Yes +192 (1u to win 1.92u) - That's the Red Star I've known to come and love
August 5
Fenerbahce eeks by Polish club Gornik while Sturm Graz Throttles Hearts. UEFA co-efficient for Turkey is 9 and for Poland it is 11 so competition was proper for Fenerbahce. The Austrian co-efficient is 19 while Scotland is 20. So this is a step up in competition on the road to start for Sturm Graz. I don't see a tight 1 nil win for Fenerbahce, maybe 2 nil or 3 nil. It's possible the draw is open if you believe the beat down of Hearts was more Hearts didn't show up vs Sturm Graz is a quality side. Interesting one today.
Fenerbahce To Win To Nil Yes +142 (1u to win 1.42u)
2026 FIFA World Cup 24W / 36L / 4P (-23.58u)
2026/27 8W / 9.5L / 2.5P (-0.81u)
Crvena Zvezda To Win To Nil Yes +192 (1u to win 1.92u) - That's the Red Star I've known to come and love
August 5
Fenerbahce eeks by Polish club Gornik while Sturm Graz Throttles Hearts. UEFA co-efficient for Turkey is 9 and for Poland it is 11 so competition was proper for Fenerbahce. The Austrian co-efficient is 19 while Scotland is 20. So this is a step up in competition on the road to start for Sturm Graz. I don't see a tight 1 nil win for Fenerbahce, maybe 2 nil or 3 nil. It's possible the draw is open if you believe the beat down of Hearts was more Hearts didn't show up vs Sturm Graz is a quality side. Interesting one today.
Fenerbahce To Win To Nil Yes +142 (1u to win 1.42u)
Fenerbahce To Win To Nil Yes +142 (1u to win 1.42u)
August 6
Benfica should have no issues taking care of Hearts today. It's just a question of how do you want to tackle the match. Benfica to win to nil is -127, Hearts TT U0.5 -137 and Benfica -2.5 is -101. What's interesting is that for the Total Goals Range market the short shot is the 4 to 6 at +113. Normally for this market the short shot is the 2 to 3. To me that tells me that at least 4 goals are scored today. Over 3.5 is -116. 4 or 5 to nil Benfica today unless they just coast. I'm going to take a shot at Benfica -3 on the AH. Push at worst imo.
Benfica -3 +172 (0.5u to win 0.86u)
2026 FIFA World Cup 24W / 36L / 4P (-23.58u)
2026/27 9W / 9.5L / 2.5P (+0.61u)
August 5
Fenerbahce To Win To Nil Yes +142 (1u to win 1.42u)
August 6
Benfica should have no issues taking care of Hearts today. It's just a question of how do you want to tackle the match. Benfica to win to nil is -127, Hearts TT U0.5 -137 and Benfica -2.5 is -101. What's interesting is that for the Total Goals Range market the short shot is the 4 to 6 at +113. Normally for this market the short shot is the 2 to 3. To me that tells me that at least 4 goals are scored today. Over 3.5 is -116. 4 or 5 to nil Benfica today unless they just coast. I'm going to take a shot at Benfica -3 on the AH. Push at worst imo.
In the conference league Ajax should also have zero issues with Shelbourne. I would be shocked if Shelbourne got a result or if Ajax only won 2 nil. Over 3.5 is -139 and I don't see Shelbourne scoring. Better price is to take Ajax -3 on the AH
Ajax -3 +104 (0.5u to win 0.52u)
BOL to the forum today
In the conference league Ajax should also have zero issues with Shelbourne. I would be shocked if Shelbourne got a result or if Ajax only won 2 nil. Over 3.5 is -139 and I don't see Shelbourne scoring. Better price is to take Ajax -3 on the AH
Opening for the National League today. Early I like to try and back the teams that got relegated from League 2. Harrogate Town at home will want to get off to a fast start to try and rebound and get back into League 2. A loss could start a downward spiral early in the season and before you know it your trapped in this league for the foreseeable. I've got this capped at 1 nil Harrogate however the 1 to 1 draw is possible. Taking the total today
Harrogate Town / Solihull Moors U2.5 +109 (1u to win 1.09u)
2026 FIFA World Cup 24W / 36L / 4P (-23.58u)
2026/27 10W / 10.5L / 2.5P (+0.97u)
August 6
Benfica -3 +172 (0.5u to win 0.86u)
Ajax -3 +104 (0.5u to win 0.52u)
August 8
Opening for the National League today. Early I like to try and back the teams that got relegated from League 2. Harrogate Town at home will want to get off to a fast start to try and rebound and get back into League 2. A loss could start a downward spiral early in the season and before you know it your trapped in this league for the foreseeable. I've got this capped at 1 nil Harrogate however the 1 to 1 draw is possible. Taking the total today
Harrogate Town / Solihull Moors U2.5 +109 (1u to win 1.09u)
I like the under in the Dundee / Aberdeen match today. Aberdeens first match went over owing to late goals including 1 in stoppage. Dundee's first match ended 1 nil which is what Aberdeen's match should have ended for Hearts. Only 1 game to go off so far so let's see what happens
Dundee / Aberdeen U2.5 +100 (0.5u to win 0.5u)
I like the under in the Dundee / Aberdeen match today. Aberdeens first match went over owing to late goals including 1 in stoppage. Dundee's first match ended 1 nil which is what Aberdeen's match should have ended for Hearts. Only 1 game to go off so far so let's see what happens
Csikszereda has not scored a goal yet in the league. Their team total is set at -161 over 0.5 today on the road. That tells me they will probably get a goal today. Farul Constanta to win to nil No is -210. Not crazy about laying the -161 so how can we use this angle today? BTTS Yes is -120, not much to work with there either. Line reads like either 2 to 1 or 1 to 1. Total goal range 2-3 at +114 seems appealing. I'll tackle this on the AH instead.
Csikszereda +1 +104 (0.5u to win 0.52u)
Csikszereda has not scored a goal yet in the league. Their team total is set at -161 over 0.5 today on the road. That tells me they will probably get a goal today. Farul Constanta to win to nil No is -210. Not crazy about laying the -161 so how can we use this angle today? BTTS Yes is -120, not much to work with there either. Line reads like either 2 to 1 or 1 to 1. Total goal range 2-3 at +114 seems appealing. I'll tackle this on the AH instead.
Harrogate Town / Solihull Moors U2.5 +109 (1u to win 1.09u)
Dundee / Aberdeen U2.5 +100 (0.5u to win 0.5u)
Csikszereda +1 +104 (0.5u to win 0.52u) P
August 9
Not sure how the whole match will turn out between Hearts and Dundee United but I do believe Hearts come out strong after the bad beat loss last week to Aberdeen and the beat down against Benfica mid week.
Hearts 1H -0.5 +124 (1u to win 1.24u)
2026 FIFA World Cup 24W / 36L / 4P (-23.58u)
2026/27 11W / 11.5L / 3.5P (+0.47u)
August 8
Harrogate Town / Solihull Moors U2.5 +109 (1u to win 1.09u)
Dundee / Aberdeen U2.5 +100 (0.5u to win 0.5u)
Csikszereda +1 +104 (0.5u to win 0.52u) P
August 9
Not sure how the whole match will turn out between Hearts and Dundee United but I do believe Hearts come out strong after the bad beat loss last week to Aberdeen and the beat down against Benfica mid week.
Lech Poznan had a mid week game at home where they only beat Klaksvik 1 nil. I watched the game against Wieczysta Krakow and they were out played in portions of that match. Could be slow out of the gate for them so I'll back the road team today. I've got this game at 2 to 1 or maybe 1 to 1.
Piast Gliwice +1 -106 (1.06u to win 1u)
Lech Poznan had a mid week game at home where they only beat Klaksvik 1 nil. I watched the game against Wieczysta Krakow and they were out played in portions of that match. Could be slow out of the gate for them so I'll back the road team today. I've got this game at 2 to 1 or maybe 1 to 1.