Thank God the top leagues are finally back. This is not an exciting match, by any stretch, but it’s much better than the other garbage leagues that are in play. Lol. Well, it’s the first game of the season, so anything can happen. But this just looks like a 1-1 type of match. The btts is 6-4 in their last 10 played. At -108, I think this has some value. Definitely feels like a boring 1-1 game. I’d say the draw also has some solid value.
August: +$200
good luck everyone!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1) Sevilla btts -108 $216/200. Bovada.
Thank God the top leagues are finally back. This is not an exciting match, by any stretch, but it’s much better than the other garbage leagues that are in play. Lol. Well, it’s the first game of the season, so anything can happen. But this just looks like a 1-1 type of match. The btts is 6-4 in their last 10 played. At -108, I think this has some value. Definitely feels like a boring 1-1 game. I’d say the draw also has some solid value.