Perth fc +130
2/2.6u
Fremantle City +115
2/2.3u
Kashima Antlers -115
2.3/2u
Gamba Osaka +170
2/3.4u
Yokohama Marinos +220
2/4.4u
Machida Zelvia -145
2.9/2u
Busy with wedding bullshit today. Not sure how much I'll be around. GL today![]()
Perth fc +130
2/2.6u
Fremantle City +115
2/2.3u
Kashima Antlers -115
2.3/2u
Gamba Osaka +170
2/3.4u
Yokohama Marinos +220
2/4.4u
Machida Zelvia -145
2.9/2u
Busy with wedding bullshit today. Not sure how much I'll be around. GL today![]()
Perth fc +130
2/2.6u
Fremantle City +115
2/2.3u
Kashima Antlers -115
2.3/2u
Gamba Osaka +170
2/3.4u
Yokohama Marinos +220
2/4.4u
Machida Zelvia -145
2.9/2u
Busy with wedding bullshit today. Not sure how much I'll be around. GL today![]()
4-2 +7u
Just FYI, MLB wagers are significantly smaller. Just throw those in for some action. Keeping same unit format though for easy tracking.
1u in MLB is about $10
1u in daily Soccer is about $25-50
1u in WC was $100
4-2 +7u
Just FYI, MLB wagers are significantly smaller. Just throw those in for some action. Keeping same unit format though for easy tracking.
1u in MLB is about $10
1u in daily Soccer is about $25-50
1u in WC was $100
AmaZulu +145
2/2.9u
Mamelodi Sundowns o2.25 +104
1/1.04u
Mamelodi Sundowns o2.5 +140
1/1.4u
Sirius TT o1.5 -115
2.3/2u
Wedding Cake tasting today...Back late afternoon. GL today fellas ![]()
AmaZulu +145
2/2.9u
Mamelodi Sundowns o2.25 +104
1/1.04u
Mamelodi Sundowns o2.5 +140
1/1.4u
Sirius TT o1.5 -115
2.3/2u
Wedding Cake tasting today...Back late afternoon. GL today fellas ![]()
@Im_Chasing
What’s up, my man.
What’s up with Turkey—how are Galatasaray and Travzonspor able to pay such high wages to Osimenh and Salah? Well, Galatasaray at least plays champions, and it’s the most popular team in Turkey. But Trabzonspor? Salahs contract is basically half of the teams salary. They aren’t even in champions league.
@Im_Chasing
What’s up, my man.
What’s up with Turkey—how are Galatasaray and Travzonspor able to pay such high wages to Osimenh and Salah? Well, Galatasaray at least plays champions, and it’s the most popular team in Turkey. But Trabzonspor? Salahs contract is basically half of the teams salary. They aren’t even in champions league.
@Lewis1218
Galatasaray is a financial giant. The money that they bring in from broadcasting fees is way more than we'd think. Also, the have extremely large sponsorships.
But Galatasaray affords anything they want through the Florya project. Take a look at that. Real estate money.
Trabzon Salah situation is kinda wild though. That is nothing more than a gamble. They expect it back through VIP purchasing and merchandizing. Time will tell on that one
@Lewis1218
Galatasaray is a financial giant. The money that they bring in from broadcasting fees is way more than we'd think. Also, the have extremely large sponsorships.
But Galatasaray affords anything they want through the Florya project. Take a look at that. Real estate money.
Trabzon Salah situation is kinda wild though. That is nothing more than a gamble. They expect it back through VIP purchasing and merchandizing. Time will tell on that one
6-4 +10.4u
Trabzonspor -115
2.3/2u
Celje +115
2/2.3u
Sheffield Utd/Birmingham - DRAW +232
2/4.64u
3-leg +221:
Sabah ML
Alkmaar - DnB
Celtic -210
2/4.42u
Torpedo/Iberia - DRAW +210
2/4.2u
6-4 +10.4u
Trabzonspor -115
2.3/2u
Celje +115
2/2.3u
Sheffield Utd/Birmingham - DRAW +232
2/4.64u
3-leg +221:
Sabah ML
Alkmaar - DnB
Celtic -210
2/4.42u
Torpedo/Iberia - DRAW +210
2/4.2u
@Im_Chasing
You live in Florida, right? Sounds like a paradise, in a sense, but just too humid for me. I can take the 90-100 degree weather. But the constant humidity, that’s too much. But you can grow tropical fruits like mangoes, guavas, etc. I love those things.
@Im_Chasing
You live in Florida, right? Sounds like a paradise, in a sense, but just too humid for me. I can take the 90-100 degree weather. But the constant humidity, that’s too much. But you can grow tropical fruits like mangoes, guavas, etc. I love those things.
@Lewis1218
Yeah, Southwest Florida. I have a degree in Biology with a focus in Botany, so I myself love to grow. Bought our house about a year and a half ago. Currently have a few custard apple trees, pomegranate, banana trees, Mulberries, Key Lime tree, and a couple others.
My passion though is Dragon Fruit. I built a massive structure for them since they are climbing cacti. Have about 45 dragon plants and about 20 different varieties. Kinda high maintenance, but the absolute most rewarding plant.
95-97 in the summers with 90%+ humidity at night and in the mornings. 8 months of the year are fantastic. From Cleveland originally, so I did my time in the snow. Dont miss it
@Lewis1218
Yeah, Southwest Florida. I have a degree in Biology with a focus in Botany, so I myself love to grow. Bought our house about a year and a half ago. Currently have a few custard apple trees, pomegranate, banana trees, Mulberries, Key Lime tree, and a couple others.
My passion though is Dragon Fruit. I built a massive structure for them since they are climbing cacti. Have about 45 dragon plants and about 20 different varieties. Kinda high maintenance, but the absolute most rewarding plant.
95-97 in the summers with 90%+ humidity at night and in the mornings. 8 months of the year are fantastic. From Cleveland originally, so I did my time in the snow. Dont miss it
Soccer: 9-6 +17.46u
MLB: 0-0+0u
Ittihad ML + Fenerbache ML +125
2/2.5u
Kulubu ML + Bursaspor +143
2/2.86u
Gaziantep u2.25 -107
2.14/2u
Rapid vs Dinamo - BTTS + DRAW +350
2/7u
Palm - DnB + Sevilla - DnB +183
2/3.66u
NY Yankees -1.5 +105
2/2.1u
Soccer: 9-6 +17.46u
MLB: 0-0+0u
Ittihad ML + Fenerbache ML +125
2/2.5u
Kulubu ML + Bursaspor +143
2/2.86u
Gaziantep u2.25 -107
2.14/2u
Rapid vs Dinamo - BTTS + DRAW +350
2/7u
Palm - DnB + Sevilla - DnB +183
2/3.66u
NY Yankees -1.5 +105
2/2.1u
@Im_Chasing
That’s what’s up! I’ve always wanted to go ocean fishing. I follow fishing channels on social media. Just seems so fun. I’m in central California, super dry and hot. Not many good fishing spots.
florida just seems so green and rainy. I’ve seen the videos of people growing mangos, guavas, and all types of tropical fruits. Just looks so interesting. Oh and avocados, some huge avocados growing in Florida as well.
@Im_Chasing
That’s what’s up! I’ve always wanted to go ocean fishing. I follow fishing channels on social media. Just seems so fun. I’m in central California, super dry and hot. Not many good fishing spots.
florida just seems so green and rainy. I’ve seen the videos of people growing mangos, guavas, and all types of tropical fruits. Just looks so interesting. Oh and avocados, some huge avocados growing in Florida as well.
@Im_Chasing
Dragon fruit? Oh I think that’s “pitaya,” right? That’s the Spanish name. I think that’s a plant from the southwest, Mexico, etc. I’ve never had them, but I heard they’re expensive. Very difficult to store and transport.
@Im_Chasing
Dragon fruit? Oh I think that’s “pitaya,” right? That’s the Spanish name. I think that’s a plant from the southwest, Mexico, etc. I’ve never had them, but I heard they’re expensive. Very difficult to store and transport.
