Watched baseball for 20+ years - born in 1983. Stopped watching the game for 5+ years and started watching again. The game is NOT the same. Never seen so many relievers walk consecutive batters, terrible errors, general bone headed plays in my entire life. They've got iPad in the dugout and ear pieces at pitcher, catcher, etc. Super easy to coordinate some kinda nonsense to flip bettors. The rise of draft kings/fan duel has been the death of honest competition in the pinnacle of capitalism, the good Ole USA. ITS RIGGED AND ITS A JOKE.
Mlb is hella rigged
Watched baseball for 20+ years - born in 1983. Stopped watching the game for 5+ years and started watching again. The game is NOT the same. Never seen so many relievers walk consecutive batters, terrible errors, general bone headed plays in my entire life. They've got iPad in the dugout and ear pieces at pitcher, catcher, etc. Super easy to coordinate some kinda nonsense to flip bettors. The rise of draft kings/fan duel has been the death of honest competition in the pinnacle of capitalism, the good Ole USA. ITS RIGGED AND ITS A JOKE.
@El_Jefe88
Not rigged, just analytics + diluted talent is what has ruined the game. Legalization of gambling has made all these kids experts on the sport.
Anyone who tries to defend the current state of the game is nothing more than an action junkie who realizes it’s the only game in town during this part of the year.
@El_Jefe88
Not rigged, just analytics + diluted talent is what has ruined the game. Legalization of gambling has made all these kids experts on the sport.
Anyone who tries to defend the current state of the game is nothing more than an action junkie who realizes it’s the only game in town during this part of the year.
@OneWayOut
it's atleast comforting to know someone that's older than 25 understands that today's game in no way resembles the game we grew up watching
@OneWayOut
it's atleast comforting to know someone that's older than 25 understands that today's game in no way resembles the game we grew up watching
I'm only 25, but I do hate the analytics of the game. I hate how small ball and strategy no longer exist. Seeing guys like Joey Gallo play every day is horrendous. I lost a lot today too btw. Still not rigged
I'm only 25, but I do hate the analytics of the game. I hate how small ball and strategy no longer exist. Seeing guys like Joey Gallo play every day is horrendous. I lost a lot today too btw. Still not rigged
@OneWayOut it's atleast comforting to know someone that's older than 25 understands that today's game in no way resembles the game we grew up watching
@OneWayOut it's atleast comforting to know someone that's older than 25 understands that today's game in no way resembles the game we grew up watching
@SHMACK
That's literally the dumbest example ever. Obviously weather can be a factor in games being delayed or rained out......but to see how often games go into the 9th with a team up 2 runs and then watch the winning teams closer walk the bases loaded or watch unforced throwing errors is like nothing I've ever witnessed. Trust me when I (or other elders) tell yall young bucks that the modern iteration of MLB is a clown Fiesta of the highest order. It's a joke of a game and it's no wonder the sport is dying.
@SHMACK
That's literally the dumbest example ever. Obviously weather can be a factor in games being delayed or rained out......but to see how often games go into the 9th with a team up 2 runs and then watch the winning teams closer walk the bases loaded or watch unforced throwing errors is like nothing I've ever witnessed. Trust me when I (or other elders) tell yall young bucks that the modern iteration of MLB is a clown Fiesta of the highest order. It's a joke of a game and it's no wonder the sport is dying.
@SHMACK That's literally the dumbest example ever. Obviously weather can be a factor in games being delayed or rained out......but to see how often games go into the 9th with a team up 2 runs and then watch the winning teams closer walk the bases loaded or watch unforced throwing errors is like nothing I've ever witnessed. Trust me when I (or other elders) tell yall young bucks that the modern iteration of MLB is a clown Fiesta of the highest order. It's a joke of a game and it's no wonder the sport is dying.
Chill I'm being sarcastic ![]()
@SHMACK That's literally the dumbest example ever. Obviously weather can be a factor in games being delayed or rained out......but to see how often games go into the 9th with a team up 2 runs and then watch the winning teams closer walk the bases loaded or watch unforced throwing errors is like nothing I've ever witnessed. Trust me when I (or other elders) tell yall young bucks that the modern iteration of MLB is a clown Fiesta of the highest order. It's a joke of a game and it's no wonder the sport is dying.
Chill I'm being sarcastic ![]()
I find it pretty comical that people can't see or even worse don't think these games are manipulated, esp with how commercial betting has become. It's on every commercial now, the announcers are even updating live odds through out the game. Way too much money involved now with advertising, sponsorships ect ect and these corporations arnt doing it for you or me, and you better believe they want big returns on there investments....
I find it pretty comical that people can't see or even worse don't think these games are manipulated, esp with how commercial betting has become. It's on every commercial now, the announcers are even updating live odds through out the game. Way too much money involved now with advertising, sponsorships ect ect and these corporations arnt doing it for you or me, and you better believe they want big returns on there investments....
@El_Jefe88
It’s definitely dying. I’d be shocked to see it survive another 10 years. Who’s gonna watch it? With no attendance or TV contracts, you can’t pay your employees....
@El_Jefe88
It’s definitely dying. I’d be shocked to see it survive another 10 years. Who’s gonna watch it? With no attendance or TV contracts, you can’t pay your employees....
@Ferguson_Funk
Thank you for backing me up - there are 1000% corporate shills amongst us in these threads parroting the company line "its a totally fair, honest, and balanced game!" When anyone that's watched baseball for more than 10 years can see a totally alien, foreign game (EHHEM, excuse me, PRODUCT) on the field. It's whack, and it won't survive if it's guided by Wallstreet robber barons.
@Ferguson_Funk
Thank you for backing me up - there are 1000% corporate shills amongst us in these threads parroting the company line "its a totally fair, honest, and balanced game!" When anyone that's watched baseball for more than 10 years can see a totally alien, foreign game (EHHEM, excuse me, PRODUCT) on the field. It's whack, and it won't survive if it's guided by Wallstreet robber barons.
@OneWayOut
Totally agree. I used to have season tickets growing up. I'd never in a million years subscribe like that with the way the game is currently trending.
@OneWayOut
Totally agree. I used to have season tickets growing up. I'd never in a million years subscribe like that with the way the game is currently trending.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,391
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,542
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,283
- PART DEUX 296
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,481
- Trump's legacy? 32,984
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,594
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,026
- Happening just recently . . . 36,846
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
