Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Jonniebookiean_shake

Scary Cat DO

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Lol I’m not racist just it’s plain to see 

faster, quicker, stronger, better even if they are not as tall just overall way better. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

@hAnsolo820

37 straight wins.....clueless phuck...an_drunksick

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

baylor to big for these boys. offensive rebounds  + 3 pointers. no one is beating that.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

How is this dude not banned yet?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

ezzzz more black brother ezzier to win superior dnanew_kiss_heart

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

In vertical sports and sprinting, yeah. Longer limbs, higher butts, more fast twitch muscle. White dudes are slowly catching up. Everyone is becoming homogenous.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Jimmy the Greek said it decades ago and got fired.  

I wonder why?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

@JONNYMTL99

Tom Brady only one to beat the odds.lol

In basketball yes in football no...

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

You're literally telling the truth for this particular matchup. I tried to tell anyone that would listen Timmie and Kispert were liabilities and Zaga's guards aren't athletic enough period. Suggs IS NOT better than Mithcell nor Teague or Butler to be frank but that's another story

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Yep 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by TheWestbelfort:

You're literally telling the truth for this particular matchup. I tried to tell anyone that would listen Timmie and Kispert were liabilities and Zaga's guards aren't athletic enough period. Suggs IS NOT better than Mithcell nor Teague or Butler to be frank but that's another story

They're a lot bigger than I gave them credit for watching them this year. Thought they were in that 6'-6'1" range. They're all over 6'3".

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Bullshit you can’t say that in this day and age  i would take five black guys over three white guys  and2 half breeds any fucking day and I did.....What’s racist about that basketball is there a game the NBA is over 80% black  that’s all there is to it would you take five Canadian white guys in a hockey game over 5 blacl guys that’s not racist... bullshit ... that’s life deal with it

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

@JONNYMTL99

bigsmile

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

@dustmiester

If i'm doing a strong man, i'm going to Iceland to recruit. Doesn't mean black guys can't do strongman but they're just built for it in Iceland.

It's long limbs it's short torsos, it's pelvic shape, it's muscle anchor points, it's the muscle fiber itself. It's thousands of years of climate influenced genetics that have now culminated in basketball. Long limbs, fast twitch muscles are good for the equatorial regions. They dissipate heat.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

horrible logic. if the most athletic teams won everytime, lob city clippers, okc, hou, dominique, kemp.. and all the high flying fast guys wouldve won all the champs. 

winning is coaching, players, situations, psychology.. result of so many things. this is why -12 faves lose and people cry fixed. these are humans not robots. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

I may argue with a couple people here and not agree with some views but I can honestly say I personally dislike your posts, attitude and bullshit.  You are a serious flawed out of whack person that offers nothing to this forum.  Why in 2021 would you start a thread about this subject,  are you buffers burner account? I think you are, stop race baiting you fucking weirdo.an_ref You should be boxed or banned for you stupid threads and jackass comments.  

God is Good and the Ball don't Lie.

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKtheBANKss:

I may argue with a couple people here and not agree with some views but I can honestly say I personally dislike your posts, attitude and bullshit.  You are a serious flawed out of whack person that offers nothing to this forum.  Why in 2021 would you start a thread about this subject,  are you buffers burner account? I think you are, stop race baiting you fucking weirdo. You should be boxed or banned for you stupid threads and jackass comments.

agreed......

no race bullshit or politics allowed

go on twitter for that

cool

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

@FRANKtheBANKss

Spot on Frank ..smh. peace_5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

@FRANKtheBANKss

Well said.This kind of talk has zero place in this forum.Im embarrassed for any idiot that disagrees

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

just keep the same energy when posters say white players are superior

Both comments are stupid

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

you can write all you want, and you can experience it, and experience matters, and i'll leave it at that

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo