KICK behind
My buddy brought down a VERY good copy down tonight and we watched it. I also LOVED it. The movie was very well done.(And VERY violent
)
I also have the DVD screener of "The Crazies" the wife and I are going to watch it tomorrow.
My buddy brought down a VERY good copy down tonight and we watched it. I also LOVED it. The movie was very well done.(And VERY violent
)
I also have the DVD screener of "The Crazies" the wife and I are going to watch it tomorrow.
I didnt write KICK "BEHIND". Covers must have edited it on me. KICK ASS was GREAT anyhow
yes you did, don't lie
I didnt write KICK "BEHIND". Covers must have edited it on me. KICK ASS was GREAT anyhow
yes you did, don't lie
I been posting redband trailers for this since late in 09. Tell me you aren't just finding out about this movie.
I been posting redband trailers for this since late in 09. Tell me you aren't just finding out about this movie.
Really really really good ![]()
Nice set up at the end for Kick-Ass 2
Not performing all that well at the box office so i'm not sure if that will happen but this was a very enjoyable flick
Really really really good ![]()
Nice set up at the end for Kick-Ass 2
Not performing all that well at the box office so i'm not sure if that will happen but this was a very enjoyable flick
This was the best movie of hte year before inception came out.
I tried hyping it up to people but no one wanted to believe me it was good.
This was the best movie of hte year before inception came out.
I tried hyping it up to people but no one wanted to believe me it was good.
Really really really good ![]()
Nice set up at the end for Kick-Ass 2
Not performing all that well at the box office so i'm not sure if that will happen but this was a very enjoyable flick
1.4 million dvd units sold in the first week alone. Its going to happen.
Brad Pitt was right on the money when he said this movie was going to be a lot like Fight Club in that it didnt do great at the box office but would amass a huge following once it was released on dvd.
Really really really good ![]()
Nice set up at the end for Kick-Ass 2
Not performing all that well at the box office so i'm not sure if that will happen but this was a very enjoyable flick
1.4 million dvd units sold in the first week alone. Its going to happen.
Brad Pitt was right on the money when he said this movie was going to be a lot like Fight Club in that it didnt do great at the box office but would amass a huge following once it was released on dvd.
Saw it 3 times in theatres and bought it today when it came out.
This was the best movie of hte year before inception came out.
I tried hyping it up to people but no one wanted to believe me it was good.
Kick-Ass is still the best movie of the year for me. In fact, it’s the best movie I’ve seen since The Dark Knight. Inception was ok, but extremely overrated. 3/4 through the movie I kept thinking “ok, time to wrap it up.” I also wouldn’t want to watch it again. Kick-Ass, on the other hand, I have watched about half a dozen times. IMO, its up there with Scarface in terms of being able to watch it again and again and not get tired of it.
I know what you mean about trying to talk to other people about it. I mean how do you explain Kick-Ass to an adult in a way that doesn’t make it sound stupid? A nerd tries to become a superhero and an 11 year old girl puts on a purple wig and easily kills dozens of drug dealers and mobsters circa the bride in Kill Bill?
I finally got two of my friends to watch it under the condition that if they thought it sucked after 20 minutes they wouldn’t have to keep watching and I wouldn’t bring it up again. They sat through the entire movie without saying anything negative, but afterwards they tried to play it off by saying the movie was just ok. It was pretty obvious that they liked it but just didn’t want to admit they were wrong.
A week later I caught one of them telling someone else how badass the movie was. ![]()
Saw it 3 times in theatres and bought it today when it came out.
This was the best movie of hte year before inception came out.
I tried hyping it up to people but no one wanted to believe me it was good.
Kick-Ass is still the best movie of the year for me. In fact, it’s the best movie I’ve seen since The Dark Knight. Inception was ok, but extremely overrated. 3/4 through the movie I kept thinking “ok, time to wrap it up.” I also wouldn’t want to watch it again. Kick-Ass, on the other hand, I have watched about half a dozen times. IMO, its up there with Scarface in terms of being able to watch it again and again and not get tired of it.
I know what you mean about trying to talk to other people about it. I mean how do you explain Kick-Ass to an adult in a way that doesn’t make it sound stupid? A nerd tries to become a superhero and an 11 year old girl puts on a purple wig and easily kills dozens of drug dealers and mobsters circa the bride in Kill Bill?
I finally got two of my friends to watch it under the condition that if they thought it sucked after 20 minutes they wouldn’t have to keep watching and I wouldn’t bring it up again. They sat through the entire movie without saying anything negative, but afterwards they tried to play it off by saying the movie was just ok. It was pretty obvious that they liked it but just didn’t want to admit they were wrong.
A week later I caught one of them telling someone else how badass the movie was. ![]()
The Little girl that played Hit Girl is the Vampire girl in that new Movie "Let Me In"
Very good actress.
The Little girl that played Hit Girl is the Vampire girl in that new Movie "Let Me In"
Very good actress.
Is it just me or did anyone think that the actress who played Kick A$$' girlfriend was hot? It was a great movie but I remember when I was done watching the movie I was going to look her up and see what other movies she might have played in.
Also loved the wisea$$ chubby friend. He had some great comedic moments.
Is it just me or did anyone think that the actress who played Kick A$$' girlfriend was hot? It was a great movie but I remember when I was done watching the movie I was going to look her up and see what other movies she might have played in.
Also loved the wisea$$ chubby friend. He had some great comedic moments.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,574
- Monday 10/05/2026 688
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,762
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,636
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,577
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- PART DEUX 142
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,445
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
