Karate Kid...
the fact that they made this movie pissed me off
1st off will smith sucks, his son sucks and thats the only reason he is in movies
the karate kid didnt need to be remade
annoyed that people went to see this
the fact that they made this movie pissed me off
1st off will smith sucks, his son sucks and thats the only reason he is in movies
the karate kid didnt need to be remade
annoyed that people went to see this
the fact that they made this movie pissed me off
1st off will smith sucks, his son sucks and thats the only reason he is in movies
the karate kid didnt need to be remade
annoyed that people went to see this
the fact that they made this movie pissed me off
1st off will smith sucks, his son sucks and thats the only reason he is in movies
the karate kid didnt need to be remade
annoyed that people went to see this
Dare I say that Jaden Smith was a better actor than Ralph Machio and Jackie Chan was much more believable (his marital art skills) than Pat Morita.
Dare I say that Jaden Smith was a better actor than Ralph Machio and Jackie Chan was much more believable (his marital art skills) than Pat Morita.
the fact that they made this movie pissed me off
1st off will smith sucks, his son sucks and thats the only reason he is in movies
the karate kid didnt need to be remade
annoyed that people went to see this
the fact that they made this movie pissed me off
1st off will smith sucks, his son sucks and thats the only reason he is in movies
the karate kid didnt need to be remade
annoyed that people went to see this
nepotism
nepotism
Will Smith used his clout and connections to get Jerry Weintraub to not only re-make it but to have his son play the lead
nepotism
Crips that happens in Hollywood all of the time. This is why we have families that are "Hollywood Elite" because they have too much pull with the studios. Some a good actors and some are not at all but they aways get roles. I don't really have to go into names but I will simply say Collin Hanks.
Will Smith used his clout and connections to get Jerry Weintraub to not only re-make it but to have his son play the lead
nepotism
Crips that happens in Hollywood all of the time. This is why we have families that are "Hollywood Elite" because they have too much pull with the studios. Some a good actors and some are not at all but they aways get roles. I don't really have to go into names but I will simply say Collin Hanks.
Not too many new ideas in Hollywood these days, eh? They took on Karate kid, A Team, now what's next?
Hopefully Sanford and Son! ![]()
Not too many new ideas in Hollywood these days, eh? They took on Karate kid, A Team, now what's next?
Hopefully Sanford and Son! ![]()
Crips that happens in Hollywood all of the time. This is why we have families that are "Hollywood Elite" because they have too much pull with the studios. Some a good actors and some are not at all but they aways get roles. I don't really have to go into names but I will simply say Collin Hanks.
The Liberal version of the "good ole boys network." Every party has them. ![]()
Crips that happens in Hollywood all of the time. This is why we have families that are "Hollywood Elite" because they have too much pull with the studios. Some a good actors and some are not at all but they aways get roles. I don't really have to go into names but I will simply say Collin Hanks.
The Liberal version of the "good ole boys network." Every party has them. ![]()
Dare I say that Jaden Smith was a better actor than Ralph Machio and Jackie Chan was much more believable (his marital art skills) than Pat Morita.
Dare I say that Jaden Smith was a better actor than Ralph Machio and Jackie Chan was much more believable (his marital art skills) than Pat Morita.
Dare I say that Jaden Smith was a better actor than Ralph Machio and Jackie Chan was much more believable (his marital art skills) than Pat Morita.
Lot easier to nail your role when you can watch it on dvd................regardless, this movie should never have been remade.
Dare I say that Jaden Smith was a better actor than Ralph Machio and Jackie Chan was much more believable (his marital art skills) than Pat Morita.
Lot easier to nail your role when you can watch it on dvd................regardless, this movie should never have been remade.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,648
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,263
- PART DEUX 248
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,311
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,642
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,552
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
