Anyone remember "The Event"
Ha. I saw about 5 mins and know the jist.
There was a black president, I think the All-state insurance guy.
An airplane was gonna hit the white house. They were still there for some reason? (I don't get it). Did they have the president's daughter?
Anyways, aliens intervened and then were outed as homosexual aliens or just aliens? I didn't see enough to give an opinion.
I did watch 5 mins so it caught my attention.
Ha. I saw about 5 mins and know the jist.
There was a black president, I think the All-state insurance guy.
An airplane was gonna hit the white house. They were still there for some reason? (I don't get it). Did they have the president's daughter?
Anyways, aliens intervened and then were outed as homosexual aliens or just aliens? I didn't see enough to give an opinion.
I did watch 5 mins so it caught my attention.
Yes. I loved the show. The "end" begged for a next season. Someone needs to pick it up.
Yes. I loved the show. The "end" begged for a next season. Someone needs to pick it up.
Is that the show where the whole world zonked out for like 10 minutes, except some folks were caught on camera up and moving around..someone at a ball game was walking around?
If so it seemed like one of those shows that looked good but you just knew it was going to suck.
Is that the show where the whole world zonked out for like 10 minutes, except some folks were caught on camera up and moving around..someone at a ball game was walking around?
If so it seemed like one of those shows that looked good but you just knew it was going to suck.
Is that the show where the whole world zonked out for like 10 minutes, except some folks were caught on camera up and moving around..someone at a ball game was walking around?
If so it seemed like one of those shows that looked good but you just knew it was going to suck.
That was Flash Forward.
Another one of these shows started last night, Evolution, once again on NBC
Is that the show where the whole world zonked out for like 10 minutes, except some folks were caught on camera up and moving around..someone at a ball game was walking around?
If so it seemed like one of those shows that looked good but you just knew it was going to suck.
That was Flash Forward.
Another one of these shows started last night, Evolution, once again on NBC
That was Flash Forward.
Another one of these shows started last night, Evolution, once again on NBC
That was Flash Forward.
Another one of these shows started last night, Evolution, once again on NBC
Didnt watch "The Event", but mostly out of spite after "HEROES" got cancelled, it had a good run though I guess.
Getting into "Revolution" now, seems pretty legit, good story and decent enough acting. Just hoping it doesn't get the NBC 1 and done...
Didnt watch "The Event", but mostly out of spite after "HEROES" got cancelled, it had a good run though I guess.
Getting into "Revolution" now, seems pretty legit, good story and decent enough acting. Just hoping it doesn't get the NBC 1 and done...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 205
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,101
- Cleveland Bettors 2,560
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,115
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,923
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
