Ohtani is choking. 3-0 followed by a big hit.
HarDix's Big Bet.................
Who gives a shit if someone has 2k or 200k on their pick. They are giving their picks not based on how much they have on it but who they like. All you nerds on here focusing on the wrong thing.
I gave my play of the year with breakdowns and all you losers wanted to do was talk about how I was lying about how much I said I had on it. I don’t have to prove shit to anyone. I was just giving my opinion and trying to share it for others to Benefit.
Get over yourselves. Seriously.
Who gives a shit if someone has 2k or 200k on their pick. They are giving their picks not based on how much they have on it but who they like. All you nerds on here focusing on the wrong thing.
I gave my play of the year with breakdowns and all you losers wanted to do was talk about how I was lying about how much I said I had on it. I don’t have to prove shit to anyone. I was just giving my opinion and trying to share it for others to Benefit.
Get over yourselves. Seriously.
Asikindlvidul, you were caught in a lie. You were caught in a lie because you put forth a preposterous lie. You’ve revealed yourself to be a serial liar.
You might want to sit down, Mr. $100,000 on a 1st 5 innings runline (on a price that never existed, lol).
![]()
Asikindlvidul, you were caught in a lie. You were caught in a lie because you put forth a preposterous lie. You’ve revealed yourself to be a serial liar.
You might want to sit down, Mr. $100,000 on a 1st 5 innings runline (on a price that never existed, lol).
![]()
@MrBator
Clown Show numero Uno! I wagered 100k and won. You still mad that you lost apparently. Like a woman.
@MrBator
Clown Show numero Uno! I wagered 100k and won. You still mad that you lost apparently. Like a woman.
Who gives a shit if someone has 2k or 200k on their pick. They are giving their picks not based on how much they have on it but who they like. All you nerds on here focusing on the wrong thing.
No, we’re not. When we call out an obviously made up wager amount, we’re calling out someone’s integrity. That’s not something unimportant. Now HarDix may very well have risked $88,000 on the Dodgers to win the World Series as he said he did, but YOUR claim that you bet $100,000 EACH on four different Game 6 bets last night is something we’re not gonna ignore.
Who gives a shit if someone has 2k or 200k on their pick. They are giving their picks not based on how much they have on it but who they like. All you nerds on here focusing on the wrong thing.
No, we’re not. When we call out an obviously made up wager amount, we’re calling out someone’s integrity. That’s not something unimportant. Now HarDix may very well have risked $88,000 on the Dodgers to win the World Series as he said he did, but YOUR claim that you bet $100,000 EACH on four different Game 6 bets last night is something we’re not gonna ignore.
@MrBator
And the bet existed and was in fact placed by me. Ask around. You’ll see. Chump
The bet did not exist. You are a liar. You are a child.
@MrBator
And the bet existed and was in fact placed by me. Ask around. You’ll see. Chump
The bet did not exist. You are a liar. You are a child.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
