CNBC ratings of 127,000 viewers and 64,000 male 25-54 were 50% lower for timeslot and VIP Sports head was involved in money scam of approx $250,000 and no one can verify his 71% winners.Great show???
CNBC ratings of 127,000 viewers and 64,000 male 25-54 were 50% lower for timeslot and VIP Sports head was involved in money scam of approx $250,000 and no one can verify his 71% winners.Great show???
I watched 2 episodes and can't find any info on line regarding this guy. I believe his was named MVP sports..great show that came on 7pm ct Tues..????
. Hey man, I finally got around to googling VIP when I thought it was MVP..Lol..What a freaking scumbag..This Steve Stevens guy is an ex con who cheated elderly people out of thousands of dollars MORE than once..What better way to go from cheating old people to swindling degenerates?Thats simply why I couldn't book bro.I couldn't wake up every morning knowing a was making a living off a degenerat.Did it one football season..guy robbed his family to pay me and I was done.The thought that a show of a successful handicapper that is clean like Mark Lawrence is fascinating.Im always trying to learn something .i think we can all agree if u can win 55% consistently u are killing it..it wouldn't surprise me of he is locked up now.What a dumbass..who in the heck smokes a joint while promoting their business?
Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:
I watched 2 episodes and can't find any info on line regarding this guy. I believe his was named MVP sports..great show that came on 7pm ct Tues..????
. Hey man, I finally got around to googling VIP when I thought it was MVP..Lol..What a freaking scumbag..This Steve Stevens guy is an ex con who cheated elderly people out of thousands of dollars MORE than once..What better way to go from cheating old people to swindling degenerates?Thats simply why I couldn't book bro.I couldn't wake up every morning knowing a was making a living off a degenerat.Did it one football season..guy robbed his family to pay me and I was done.The thought that a show of a successful handicapper that is clean like Mark Lawrence is fascinating.Im always trying to learn something .i think we can all agree if u can win 55% consistently u are killing it..it wouldn't surprise me of he is locked up now.What a dumbass..who in the heck smokes a joint while promoting their business?