Oregon St. -3 Should be Easy $$ Right ??? DoubleUp4Life
STANFORD WAS 5-7 ATS LAST YEAR![]()
3-6 ATS VS THE PAC 10![]()
I really love that people are jumping on this team ....
Making it real easy to fade them and make alot of money this year .....
Starting in Week 1
STANFORD WAS 5-7 ATS LAST YEAR![]()
3-6 ATS VS THE PAC 10![]()
I really love that people are jumping on this team ....
Making it real easy to fade them and make alot of money this year .....
Starting in Week 1
This one is about as much of a no-brainer as it was last year when Oregon State was -3 @ Cincinnati, right?
How'd that one turn out?
![]()
How can you compare The Bearcats do the Cardinal ???
The More people that defend the Cardinal or back them in this post makes me like
Oregon St. even more
This one is about as much of a no-brainer as it was last year when Oregon State was -3 @ Cincinnati, right?
How'd that one turn out?
![]()
How can you compare The Bearcats do the Cardinal ???
The More people that defend the Cardinal or back them in this post makes me like
Oregon St. even more
This one is about as much of a no-brainer as it was last year when Oregon State was -3 @ Cincinnati, right?
How'd that one turn out?
![]()
How can you compare The Bearcats do the Cardinal ???
The More people that defend the Cardinal or back them in this post makes me like
Oregon St. even more
This one is about as much of a no-brainer as it was last year when Oregon State was -3 @ Cincinnati, right?
How'd that one turn out?
![]()
How can you compare The Bearcats do the Cardinal ???
The More people that defend the Cardinal or back them in this post makes me like
Oregon St. even more
If you look at their schedule (Above) where do the 5 or 6 wins come from ??? I don't mean to shut people down as I am looking for the feedback
Tnak you for the reply
If you look at their schedule (Above) where do the 5 or 6 wins come from ??? I don't mean to shut people down as I am looking for the feedback
Tnak you for the reply
doubleup........you got anything on oregon st, not just against stanford??? not hatin', just curious bro
I will have
Oregon St. -3 in my top 10 Bets for week 1 for sure
doubleup........you got anything on oregon st, not just against stanford??? not hatin', just curious bro
I will have
Oregon St. -3 in my top 10 Bets for week 1 for sure
Being a Thursday game and Week 1 ... Im not sure the Beavers can over look an Over Hyped Confernce Foe in Stanford
Being a Thursday game and Week 1 ... Im not sure the Beavers can over look an Over Hyped Confernce Foe in Stanford
Agree ... Like your Chart ![]()
BOL Brother ![]()
Agree ... Like your Chart ![]()
BOL Brother ![]()
Canfield is not starting this game and will be out the first month of the season according to the guy who covers them on the radio as I just listened to a pac 10 preview and he said he thinks Oregon St. will have one of the worst offensive lines in the Pac 10 this year plus the fact they lost the front 7 on defense I believe Stanford will win this game striaght up. Just my opinon , we shall see.
I was actually going to back Stanford myself until I did some more research. You are right, Oregon St lost all three starting LBs and a few starters on the D-line. That being said, they return their 2 best pass rushers in Butler and Norris. Stanford isn't and hasn't been a good rushing team at all in the past 6 years. Not to mention their starting RB had a total of 12 carries last season. Stanford will have to throw to win, and I'll take a pash rush and 4 Senior defensive backs over Tavita Pritchard anyday. Taking the Beavs -3, but only for a unit as I don't like to back road favs with a lot of money in Aug and early Sept.
Canfield is not starting this game and will be out the first month of the season according to the guy who covers them on the radio as I just listened to a pac 10 preview and he said he thinks Oregon St. will have one of the worst offensive lines in the Pac 10 this year plus the fact they lost the front 7 on defense I believe Stanford will win this game striaght up. Just my opinon , we shall see.
I was actually going to back Stanford myself until I did some more research. You are right, Oregon St lost all three starting LBs and a few starters on the D-line. That being said, they return their 2 best pass rushers in Butler and Norris. Stanford isn't and hasn't been a good rushing team at all in the past 6 years. Not to mention their starting RB had a total of 12 carries last season. Stanford will have to throw to win, and I'll take a pash rush and 4 Senior defensive backs over Tavita Pritchard anyday. Taking the Beavs -3, but only for a unit as I don't like to back road favs with a lot of money in Aug and early Sept.
Stanford will be in big trouble... Oregon St will dominate the Line ..
Stanford will be in big trouble... Oregon St will dominate the Line ..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 272,744
- Saturday 10/10/2026 568
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,866
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 39,489
- Week 6 Money 14,109
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,949
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 9,844
- PART DEUX 200
- PART TROIS 150
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
