CARIBSPORTS CLOSING ?? MAY 31ST

Forum: Gaming Industry - US
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: CARIBSPORTS CLOSING ?? MAY 31ST
Jeffstw PM Jeffstw
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1
 
Jeffstw
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/15/2013 3:14:23 PM

ANYONE ELSE HEARING THAT CARIBSPORTS IS CLOSING ?

I HEARD FROM A RELIABLE PERSON AT CARIBSPORTS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING DEPOSITS AS OF NEXT SATURDAY THE 25TH

 

ANYBODY CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE CLOSING ??

HAVE SOME $$ IN THERE BUT IT IS SO CRAZY TO GET OUT NOW A DAYS , ALMOST IMPOSSIBILE

JayDav PM JayDav
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 25
 
JayDav
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/15/2013 3:26:20 PM
it is not looking great. I see more consolidations and downsizing happening right now. YouWager just consolidated their offices that were in three buildings down to one. Bonuses from well known or well established shops will be reduced even more. You will be left with new startups that are shaky at best to most likely get a big bonus because they are desperate for a customer base. Expect to see services collaring guys faster and that it will take even longer to get withdrawals that are over a dime. P2P will still be pretty fast for a while just because it is easy to push out $800 and advertise that you still do fast payouts. Last but not least you might see lower limits on propositions and or derivatives to minimize house exposure. Overall... just getting worse and some of the services that have been on shaky ground for a while are not going to make it. It is a bad sign when their employees or ex employees come on the forums and preach their collapse soon. Going to be a shake out in the next 90 days and we will see who is left standing for the next NFL season.
monster17 PM monster17
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 10
 
monster17
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/15/2013 4:21:53 PM
Played at Carib many years ago. I loved the book. Hate the bonus.
Posted using a mobile device.
slike PM slike
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 178
 
slike
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/15/2013 7:35:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JayDav:

it is not looking great. I see more consolidations and downsizing happening right now. YouWager just consolidated their offices that were in three buildings down to one. Bonuses from well known or well established shops will be reduced even more. You will be left with new startups that are shaky at best to most likely get a big bonus because they are desperate for a customer base. Expect to see services collaring guys faster and that it will take even longer to get withdrawals that are over a dime. P2P will still be pretty fast for a while just because it is easy to push out $800 and advertise that you still do fast payouts. Last but not least you might see lower limits on propositions and or derivatives to minimize house exposure. Overall... just getting worse and some of the services that have been on shaky ground for a while are not going to make it. It is a bad sign when their employees or ex employees come on the forums and preach their collapse soon. Going to be a shake out in the next 90 days and we will see who is left standing for the next NFL season.
Whats up Touch. Sky is falling?
Touchback PM Touchback
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 34
 
Touchback
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/15/2013 9:32:23 PM
Hey slike... how you doing. I did not post that, guess Jay liked the content and borrowed it. No big deal... I do not mind. Anyway, sky not falling yet but their is going to be a few changes but there always is every year, right. Maybe a few less Jackals chasing the same penny down the street you might say... alot less pennies now a days.
slike PM slike
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 178
 
slike
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2013 10:17:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Touchback:

Hey slike... how you doing. I did not post that, guess Jay liked the content and borrowed it. No big deal... I do not mind. Anyway, sky not falling yet but their is going to be a few changes but there always is every year, right. Maybe a few less Jackals chasing the same penny down the street you might say... alot less pennies now a days.
always informative, and a good sport. Forums could use alittle more of this
JasonDC PM JasonDC
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 243
 
JasonDC
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2013 2:07:42 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JayDav:

it is not looking great. I see more consolidations and downsizing happening right now. YouWager just consolidated their offices that were in three buildings down to one. Bonuses from well known or well established shops will be reduced even more. You will be left with new startups that are shaky at best to most likely get a big bonus because they are desperate for a customer base. Expect to see services collaring guys faster and that it will take even longer to get withdrawals that are over a dime. P2P will still be pretty fast for a while just because it is easy to push out $800 and advertise that you still do fast payouts. Last but not least you might see lower limits on propositions and or derivatives to minimize house exposure. Overall... just getting worse and some of the services that have been on shaky ground for a while are not going to make it. It is a bad sign when their employees or ex employees come on the forums and preach their collapse soon. Going to be a shake out in the next 90 days and we will see who is left standing for the next NFL season.

Im surprised a book like youwager would be downsizing..with some of the other books going under i thought books like youwager would be adding a bunch of new players and would be expanding rather than downsizing.

Touchback PM Touchback
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 34
 
Touchback
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2013 4:06:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JasonDC:

Im surprised a book like youwager would be downsizing..with some of the other books going under i thought books like youwager would be adding a bunch of new players and would be expanding rather than downsizing.

Well DC, got have to consider heavy automation. With heavy Inet and Mobile access the giant call centers full of wagering clerks is just not needed. Also, with reductions in handles and the evaporation of a lot of the stupid money which has effected how operational costs are now perceived. Everything gotta run black or it is going to be looked at real hard and made to run in the black if it is not.
aruba1022 PM aruba1022
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 265
 
aruba1022
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/29/2013 10:47:00 AM
dont dep .im still investing with my great connections ,will let u know soon jeff 
Touchback PM Touchback
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 34
 
Touchback
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/6/2013 10:34:50 PM
Jeff and Aruba... this is a strong worded thread for a service as old as Carib. So, what is the deal guys... you cannot just be looking for attention.
Touchback PM Touchback
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 34
 
Touchback
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/12/2013 9:40:50 PM
Hey Aruba... how long is this investigation going to take?
Forum: Gaming Industry - US
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.