Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages
Author: [Politics] Topic: uppers and downers
cts99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
Location:
#1
Posted: 3/11/2013 2:51:59 PM
Well  Mr Obama market is way up. the filty rich are way up,the gas is still up. Inflation is up for service and goods.The problem is the middle class is sinking and you get on tv and talked about fair. Sir you do not have a clue, I cast my ballot in 2008 for you and passed in 2012. You are best i have ever seen of selling your agenda and  the american public bought it the 2nd time lock stock and barrel.One other note you doing a find job on the DEBT
quote
darkhorse12
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
darkhorse12
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 7663
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 3/11/2013 4:48:58 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by cts99:

Well  Mr Obama market is way up. the filty rich are way up,the gas is still up. Inflation is up for service and goods.The problem is the middle class is sinking and you get on tv and talked about fair. Sir you do not have a clue, I cast my ballot in 2008 for you and passed in 2012. You are best i have ever seen of selling your agenda and  the american public bought it the 2nd time lock stock and barrel.One other note you doing a find job on the DEBT

quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13064
Location: Connecticut
#3
Posted: 3/11/2013 6:06:52 PM
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 3/11/2013 7:38:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cts99:

Well  Mr Obama market is way up. the filty rich are way up,the gas is still up. Inflation is up for service and goods.The problem is the middle class is sinking and you get on tv and talked about fair. Sir you do not have a clue, I cast my ballot in 2008 for you and passed in 2012. You are best i have ever seen of selling your agenda and  the american public bought it the 2nd time lock stock and barrel.One other note you doing a find job on the DEBT

So in your opinion, what is it exactly that obama has done to create these things...

perhaps its purely coincidence 

could you give me 3 or more specific examples of thing that specifically obama has done to create these conditions?

my prediction based on history that you will say that you could... but it is too hard for you to do... and just wait for another one of the "usual suspects" to come give you a "bail out"...

but I dont mind being wrong...  I am not one of those idiots that will mock/insult others because they have a different view...

prove me wrong


quote
sundance send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
sundance
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 7421
Location:
#5
Posted: 3/11/2013 7:39:01 PM

Powerful Dems need to turn this guy into a lame duck asap while at the same time somehow minimize the damage he can with executive orders.

quote
cts99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
Location:
#6
Posted: 3/11/2013 8:13:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:


So in your opinion, what is it exactly that obama has done to create these things...

perhaps its purely coincidence 

could you give me 3 or more specific examples of thing that specifically obama has done to create these conditions?

my prediction based on history that you will say that you could... but it is too hard for you to do... and just wait for another one of the "usual suspects" to come give you a "bail out"...

but I dont mind being wrong...  I am not one of those idiots that will mock/insult others because they have a different view...

prove me wrong


I see your back again.take a midol or something, you have 21000 posts and i have 700 or so.I am out in the real world everyday and you, i think sit in front of your computer waiting to pounce on any view that you do not like.Very simple ask any moderate middle class folks raising a family how there doing in there bank book and you will have your answer.
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 3/11/2013 8:22:27 PM
So you are going bowslit with trying to make up lies and try to pin them on me...

here's some facts...

1. Ive been here since 2003...  so logically I have more posts....

2.  Sit in front of the cpu all day?  LOL!  
if you tracked my posting obsessively like slim/gbp/bma etc, you would know that I only post during the two windows of time that I have in my busy night... after everyone goes to sleep and during this window of time that I have a break....

3.  pounce on any view I dont like? rolf!
How do you know I dont like your view?  If anything I am asking you clarify your view and talk more about it...

4.  Your answer about middle class and "bank books" Fails to answer the question... lets try this again... 

Could you give me 3 or more specific examples of thing that specifically obama has done to create these conditions?

my prediction based on history that you will say that you could... but it is too hard for you to do... and just wait for another one of the "usual suspects" to come give you a "bail out"...

more recent history however would say that you would try to fabricate a bunch of lies to pin on me and then argue against...






quote
cts99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
Location:
#8
Posted: 3/11/2013 9:16:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

So you are going bowslit with trying to make up lies and try to pin them on me...

here's some facts...

1. Ive been here since 2003...  so logically I have more posts....

2.  Sit in front of the cpu all day?  LOL!  
if you tracked my posting obsessively like slim/gbp/bma etc, you would know that I only post during the two windows of time that I have in my busy night... after everyone goes to sleep and during this window of time that I have a break....

3.  pounce on any view I dont like? rolf!
How do you know I dont like your view?  If anything I am asking you clarify your view and talk more about it...

4.  Your answer about middle class and "bank books" Fails to answer the question... lets try this again... 

Could you give me 3 or more specific examples of thing that specifically obama has done to create these conditions?

my prediction based on history that you will say that you could... but it is too hard for you to do... and just wait for another one of the "usual suspects" to come give you a "bail out"...

more recent history however would say that you would try to fabricate a bunch of lies to pin on me and then argue against...






Lets try this again are middle class and the poor better off now than 5 years ago.Next how would help get the middle class going again, the middle is dying and is becoming the working poor.Obama has done nothing to help small buiness and the middle class.As far as his power,well obama care got passed. Why did we need obama care.I am looking for solutions for the country not some cheap Chicago street hustle.Next as far as your number of posts, 10 years is over 2000 posts a year,myself 4and half years less than 200 per year.You seem to like numbers well those are reals numbers.
quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 21776
Location: Belize
#9
Posted: 3/11/2013 10:39:20 PM


Here's an idea... Maybe The House could actually do their job and work on the budget rather than trying to overturn Obama care for the 33rd time. And no, I do not exaggerate.  33 fukking times.
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 3/12/2013 3:03:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cts99:

Lets try this again are middle class and the poor better off now than 5 years ago.Next how would help get the middle class going again, the middle is dying and is becoming the working poor.Obama has done nothing to help small buiness and the middle class.As far as his power,well obama care got passed. Why did we need obama care.I am looking for solutions for the country not some cheap Chicago street hustle.Next as far as your number of posts, 10 years is over 2000 posts a year,myself 4and half years less than 200 per year.You seem to like numbers well those are reals numbers.


But with out a clear connection to what it is specifically that obama has done to result in the middle class having it rough, it could be said that it is "Purely Coincidence"

you also bring up obamacare...

Lets try and talk some reality here for a moment...

and think about someone like myself... middle class/small business owner...

I have no health insurance because I choose not to work for someone else...  I could pay for insurance, but that is extremely costly...  if I were upper class, it would be peanuts... I could pay out of pocket...  but because I am a middle class small business owner,  it is a quite a burden in proportion to the income I make from my business...

so Obamacare would provide coverage for some exactly like me... obamacare would help out specifically someone like me as a small business owner of middle class status...

so the reality is that obama probably benefits the middle class small business the most... people in poverty just suck from the system...  the middle class small business owner doing well stimulates the economy... and rather then having to put aside money for health insurance, they can invest it back into their own business to try to make it more profitable...

No insults here... It seems you dont have knowledge of that topic... I just take it you are not familiar with being a middle class small business owner... and thats okay that you dont know what youre talking about
quote
cts99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
Location:
#11
Posted: 3/12/2013 10:58:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:


But with out a clear connection to what it is specifically that obama has done to result in the middle class having it rough, it could be said that it is "Purely Coincidence"

you also bring up obamacare...

Lets try and talk some reality here for a moment...

and think about someone like myself... middle class/small business owner...

I have no health insurance because I choose not to work for someone else...  I could pay for insurance, but that is extremely costly...  if I were upper class, it would be peanuts... I could pay out of pocket...  but because I am a middle class small business owner,  it is a quite a burden in proportion to the income I make from my business...

so Obamacare would provide coverage for some exactly like me... obamacare would help out specifically someone like me as a small business owner of middle class status...

so the reality is that obama probably benefits the middle class small business the most... people in poverty just suck from the system...  the middle class small business owner doing well stimulates the economy... and rather then having to put aside money for health insurance, they can invest it back into their own business to try to make it more profitable...

No insults here... It seems you dont have knowledge of that topic... I just take it you are not familiar with being a middle class small business owner... and thats okay that you dont know what youre talking about
I think 40 years of working for myself makes me more aware of running a business than most. If you are not able to buy medical coverage,maybe you should go to work for someone else.Sounds like your business is not doing to well,if you can not afford health medical.I am not picking on you but i am a numbers guy.
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8693
Location:
#12
Posted: 3/12/2013 11:44:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cts99:

I think 40 years of working for myself makes me more aware of running a business than most. If you are not able to buy medical coverage,maybe you should go to work for someone else.Sounds like your business is not doing to well,if you can not afford health medical.I am not picking on you but i am a numbers guy.


He expects the government to cover his medical in the same way that his mom takes care of his rent, food, and laundry. Middle class medical costs have escalated sharply under obama, that alone proves his detachment from reality.
quote
djbrow
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 13474
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 3/12/2013 11:56:51 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by esplanade:

 

Middle class medical costs have escalated sharply under obama, that alone proves his detachment from reality.

The hatred for Bush has been loud and proud. It's time for Obama to show that he can do better, Hopefully his foibles will be as scrutinized and magnified. I doubt it though. He seems to have gotten a pass to this point. Here are a couple benchmarks for the first day of his presidency. Please add your own.

DOW 8281

www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=87&sub=100353412

quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8693
Location:
#14
Posted: 3/12/2013 5:42:42 PM


But would you like to talk about unemployment?
Or the gdp.
Or the countries credit rating
Or home foreclosures
Or a National debt nearing 17 trillion dollars



Too funny
And yeah, 2013 dollars are exactly the same as 2008 dollars.......
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2700
Location: Nevada
#15
Posted: 3/12/2013 6:32:09 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



Here's an idea... Maybe The House could actually do their job and work on the budget rather than trying to overturn Obama care for the 33rd time. And no, I do not exaggerate.  33 fukking times.

Really? The House has done their job and passed a budget on time every year. Where is your anger at the Senate Dems that haven't produced a budget in 1100 plus days? Where is Obama's budget that he is required to produce? He simply sent a note saying it was going to be late. How nice of him. Harry Reid and Obama have FAILED in their job to produce a budget on time.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 3/12/2013 7:14:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cts99:

I think 40 years of working for myself makes me more aware of running a business than most. If you are not able to buy medical coverage,maybe you should go to work for someone else.Sounds like your business is not doing to well,if you can not afford health medical.I am not picking on you but i am a numbers guy.

Personally I get health benefits through my wife... business is going okay for me... cant complain for what I do...

so personally I dont need obamacare, nor do I want obamacare for medical coverage...

but you do you disagree with my premise that obamacare actually would be helpful to the middle class small business owner? 


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 3/12/2013 7:17:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

So you are going bowslit with trying to make up lies and try to pin them on me...

here's some facts...

1. Ive been here since 2003...  so logically I have more posts....

2.  Sit in front of the cpu all day?  LOL!  
if you tracked my posting obsessively like slim/gbp/bma etc, you would know that I only post during the two windows of time that I have in my busy night... after everyone goes to sleep and during this window of time that I have a break....

3.  pounce on any view I dont like? rolf!
How do you know I dont like your view?  If anything I am asking you clarify your view and talk more about it...

4.  Your answer about middle class and "bank books" Fails to answer the question... lets try this again... 

Could you give me 3 or more specific examples of thing that specifically obama has done to create these conditions?

my prediction based on history that you will say that you could... but it is too hard for you to do... and just wait for another one of the "usual suspects" to come give you a "bail out"...

more recent history however would say that you would try to fabricate a bunch of lies to pin on me and then argue against...



seems like you are going the "bail out" route hoping others will come rushing to your aid answer the question I asked of you...

If you are not capable of giving me 3 things that specifically obama has done that has specifically negatively impacted the middle class just let me know...  because by your inability to answer the question it looks like you dont know what you are talking about here...
quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 21776
Location: Belize
#18
Posted: 3/12/2013 9:53:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Danrules24:

Really? The House has done their job and passed a budget on time every year. Where is your anger at the Senate Dems that haven't produced a budget in 1100 plus days? Where is Obama's budget that he is required to produce? He simply sent a note saying it was going to be late. How nice of him. Harry Reid and Obama have FAILED in their job to produce a budget on time.




Excuse me, THIRTY-FOUR times now in a row.

So, you claim The House has DONE THEIR JOB by producing a budget that would REPEAL Obamacare Thirty-four times in a row?

Really?

I would suggest you educate yourself.

THE PEOPLE FEEL OTHERWISE

Presidential Approval 54%

Congressional Approval 13%

Odds that you Republican dopes get another MAJOR azzkicking in 2014...

OFF THE CHARTS.
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2700
Location: Nevada
#19
Posted: 3/12/2013 10:19:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




Excuse me, THIRTY-FOUR times now in a row.

So, you claim The House has DONE THEIR JOB by producing a budget that would REPEAL Obamacare Thirty-four times in a row?

Really?

I would suggest you educate yourself.

THE PEOPLE FEEL OTHERWISE

Presidential Approval 54%

Congressional Approval 13%

Odds that you Republican dopes get another MAJOR azzkicking in 2014...

OFF THE CHARTS.

Approval ratings have nothing to do with the fact that yes the House Republicans have done their job by passing a budget regardless of what is in it. You cannot say the same about Obama and the Democrat Senate. They have NOT passed a budget good or bad as required by law. These facts are not disputable.

I suggest you get educated on these facts.

quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 21776
Location: Belize
#20
Posted: 3/12/2013 10:27:36 PM

LOL. OK.  Paul Ryan gets his Azz kicked six different ways until Sunday. and STILL has the nerve to exclude Obamacare in all his budget proposals.  Here's a clue Paul... YOU LOST.  We held an National Election and YOU GOT YOUR FANNY KICKED.  It's time to remove the Obamacare demands from your want lost.  LOL.
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2700
Location: Nevada
#21
Posted: 3/12/2013 10:39:44 PM

Yes Paul Ryan lost as the VP nominee in the Presidential election. Once again that has nothing to do with him and the Republicans doing their job of producing a budget. It's fair to argue the contents of that budget, such as their obsession of including repeal of Obamacare in every piece of legislation, but they produced a budget that they claim will balance the budget in 10 years even with increased spending and no tax hikes. Not sure if that is practical or not, I'll let the CBO grade it first, but from what the Dems are talking about (no budget yet) they don't balance the budget, increase spending and massive tax hikes on the so called rich.

Hopefully the Dems in the Senate actually produce a budget for the first time in over 3 years, then we would just need the Obama budget for everyone to be in compliance of the law.  

quote
cts99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
Location:
#22
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:17:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:


seems like you are going the "bail out" route hoping others will come rushing to your aid answer the question I asked of you...

If you are not capable of giving me 3 things that specifically obama has done that has specifically negatively impacted the middle class just let me know...  because by your inability to answer the question it looks like you dont know what you are talking about here...
What i do know you are a waste of time.you are like 5 or 6 other sheep on this forum that i have put to rest.Do you have health care or not 1 post you do not and the next post your on your wife's policy.Make up your mind,next as far as the numbers of post you make is your own affair.It seem very high to me,over 2000 a year.You may need to join a bowling leauge or take up mud wrestling.Well this is end for me.good luck no hard feelings
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#23
Posted: 3/14/2013 1:43:42 AM
1.  As I predicted... you cant give me 3 specific examples...  game over... you fail... All good tho it was exactly what I predicted... Failure...

2.  Read my posts... I say "some one like me"...  and you can even ask bowslit who went bananas over the "out of this world benefits" that my wife gets to cover our family for medical coverage...  I just use a myself as an example as a middle class small business man... I can speak for people in that position because I am a middle class small business man...

3.  Funny that you get all obsessed about post count to deflect from answering the questions... you make these statements, but when asked to back them up with facts you use these tactics as deflection and run like a coward...

How can I have hard feelings against a coward?
quote
cts99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
Location:
#24
Posted: 3/14/2013 5:47:46 PM
your response was typical, all the answers were right in front of you.You cannot get you own story right, if you were me. would waste your time on man that can not tell the truth or mabey your just a dumb motherf**ker. Good day
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:40:49 AM
u mad bro?

why not just simply answer the question?

Could you give me 3 or more specific examples of thing that specifically obama has done to create these conditions?

calm down...  take a few deep breathes before you have another meltdown into cussing me out.... 

Lets see if you can simply pull yourself together from your tail spin...  can we agree to give a heave ho to the sailor talk shall we?

perhaps you are all upset because you lost another mud wrestling match 

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.