Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 7  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: New Orleans at San Francisco (01/14/2012)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:22:36 PM

Away:  New Orleans [13-4 ATS]
Home:  San Francisco [12-3-1 ATS]

Game Time: 4:30 PM
Stadium: Candlestick Park

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

New Orleans:
Passing: Drew Brees (5942)
Rushing: Darren Sproles (654)
Receiving: Jimmy Graham (1365)

San Francisco:
Passing: Alex Smith (3144)
Rushing: Frank Gore (1211)
Receiving: Michael Crabtree (874)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
ewillie169
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
ewillie169
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 976
Location: Nevada
#2
Posted: 1/9/2012 10:09:34 AM
SF +3.5 (.5u) - I'll be a homer and go with the niners, Brees away from the dome on grass, traveling east to west on a short week, the niners getting key players back (eg. Ginn). What concerns me is the niners dismal record in the redzone this year... GL
quote
coolcat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
coolcat
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 262
Location: California
#3
Posted: 1/9/2012 12:06:07 PM
Saints - 3.5 in a blowout...
quote
bouncer07 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
bouncer07
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 357
Location: California
#4
Posted: 1/9/2012 1:30:32 PM
Drew BREES will hit 6000 passing yards..... LOVE them as UNDERDOGS here. 49's are not that great as the high explosive team here..
quote
Spccmdd87 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
Location: Maryland
#5
Posted: 1/9/2012 3:19:14 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bouncer07:

Drew BREES will hit 6000 passing yards..... LOVE them as UNDERDOGS here. 49's are not that great as the high explosive team here..

They arent underdogs you jerk off. Learn how to read a line. San Fran wins this game with no problem. Come get some

 

quote
Spccmdd87 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
Location: Maryland
#6
Posted: 1/9/2012 3:22:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bouncer07:

Drew BREES will hit 6000 passing yards..... LOVE them as UNDERDOGS here. 49's are not that great as the high explosive team here..

And he already has 5942yards jerk off real stellar prediction you should just leave this site

quote
pepa192 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 227
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:02:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coolcat:

Saints - 3.5 in a blowout...
in a blowout? No more drugs 4 u my friend!!!! 49ers at Home, bye week, n given up only 14points a game all season?? Put your House, Mother in-law n your kids on da 49champs..
quote
pepa192 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 227
Location: New York
#8
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:05:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spccmdd87:

They arent underdogs you jerk off. Learn how to read a line. San Fran wins this game with no problem. Come get some  49ERS ALL DAY LONG

 

quote
pepa192 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 227
Location: New York
#9
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:30:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spccmdd87:

And he already has 5942yards jerk off real stellar prediction you should just leave this site

 Bouncer07 predict da breed going for 18 yard + in da game??
quote
Spccmdd87 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
Location: Maryland
#10
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:24:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by pepa192:

 Bouncer07 predict da breed going for 18 yard + in da game??

LOL guy is a JERK

quote
RollSparty
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RollSparty
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 372
Location:
#11
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:46:22 PM
Maybe it is unwise, but I rode the Packers from their blowout of the G MEN all the way through the superbowl last year, and I plan to do (much of)the same with the Saints.  While I think SF is a tough team with a great defense and good running back, ultimately, Alex Smith is going to have trouble playing vertical in an attempt to match the Saints.
WHO DAT?(-3.5)
quote
W8LIFTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5781
Location: Texas
#12
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:16:50 PM
San Francisco 49ers +3.5  LARGE
quote
Radiators send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Radiators
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2898
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 1/9/2012 10:09:04 PM
Saints 35 Akers 12
quote
now_then send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
now_then
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 58
Location:
#14
Posted: 1/9/2012 10:32:03 PM
Niners will win this one 24-20. Too much highlight for N.O last couples weeks.
quote
Watson785 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Watson785
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 185
Location: Texas
#15
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:20:51 AM

My 2 cents....I think the Saints cover easily...

1)  San Fran hasn't played an offense like NO's this year..

2)  I just can't put money on Alex Smith in the playoffs.

BOL to all..

quote
MasterNBA send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MasterNBA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1831
Location:
#16
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:28:55 AM

It is time the 49ers will stop the NO since niners have great defense so Brees can no longe yard. Niners will blitz all the time so Brees is no longer protect inside the pocket.

quote
nguyenhd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
nguyenhd
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 304
Location: Vietnam
#17
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:19:43 AM

A really hard game to cap, the best offense vs the best defense. If it is true about defense win championship, then it have to be the 49's here. Just like what we see in the Alabama vs LSU game.

I would not touch this until 2nd half. If put a gun to my head. 1st half and game lo for a very small play.

BOLA

quote
degengambler34 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2584
Location: Nevada
#18
Posted: 1/10/2012 4:49:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nguyenhd:

A really hard game to cap, the best offense vs the best defense. If it is true about defense win championship, then it have to be the 49's here. Just like what we see in the Alabama vs LSU game.

I would not touch this until 2nd half. If put a gun to my head. 1st half and game lo for a very small play.

BOLA


Comparing this game to lsu and alabama isn't really a fair comparison. Lsu had an inept offense with a braindead qb who could not audible into correct plays, read coverages, and was basically lost the entire game. Drew brees is not jordan jefferson. 
quote
p-99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
p-99
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 75
Location: California
#19
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:01:47 AM

I feel that this game might be decided in OT.

NO played well @ home in the dome w/ helped from their fans, but under performed on the road.

SF @ home was stellar w/ only one lost in OT (24-27 to Dallas).

SF+3.5 for me

quote
lookingtowin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
lookingtowin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3390
Location: Canada
#20
Posted: 1/10/2012 6:59:18 AM

Brees will win this game in a breeze and then takes the game ball and goes over and shoves it up Harbaughs behind.

quote
lookingtowin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
lookingtowin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3390
Location: Canada
#21
Posted: 1/10/2012 7:00:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by p-99:

I feel that this game might be decided in OT.

NO played well @ home in the dome w/ helped from their fans, but under performed on the road.

SF @ home was stellar w/ only one lost in OT (24-27 to Dallas).

SF+3.5 for me

SF only played one half decent team this year and got there behind handed to them against a real team in Baltimore.  More of the same here.

quote
NoBetNoWin
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
NoBetNoWin
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 568
Location: Ohio
#22
Posted: 1/10/2012 9:01:33 AM
NO is on a superbowl run.  I know SF has a great defense but after watching what Brees has down in the past couple of months I cant really see any defense completely shutting them down.  Too many weapons to cover and Brees is seeing the whole field.  It simply looks unstoppable for 4 quarters.

I have been riding the 9 game winning streak and I see no reason to jump off the Brees train. 

Put me in for NO -3.5. 
quote
lookingtowin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
lookingtowin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3390
Location: Canada
#23
Posted: 1/10/2012 10:11:00 AM

[Quote: Originally Posted by ewillie169] SF +3.5 (.5u) - I'll be a homer and go with the niners, Brees away from the dome on grass, traveling east to west on a short week, the niners getting key players back (eg. Ginn). What concerns me is the niners dismal record in the redzone this year... GL [/Quote}

Remember Brees played most of his career on grass at SD along with Sproles that will not affect either of them.  Final score NO 24-15.

quote
BreakaBookie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BreakaBookie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1589
Location: New York
#24
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:13:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ewillie169:

SF +3.5 (.5u) - I'll be a homer and go with the niners, Brees away from the dome on grass, traveling east to west on a short week, the niners getting key players back (eg. Ginn). What concerns me is the niners dismal record in the redzone this year... GL


The Saints team might be the fastest I've ever seen next to the best show on turf, but on grass they will be slowed down..... they are letting that grow to like 2 feet LOL

cross country trip on short week doesn't help the Saints......

Ginn and Willis are playing I believe.....

Saints have always had trouble against good running teams.... Micheal Turner (not this season), Peyton Hillis, Steven Jackson, and everyone remembers Marshawn Lynch.....

I look at last years game in Seattle similiar, only the SF 49ers are MUCH MUCH Better.... and arguably so are the Saints...... but that stadium is going to be loud and that's a huge difference for the Saints outside of the Superdome....

SF is terrible in the redzone.... that's definitely not a secret and I'm sure the coach of the year will craft up some creative red zone plays.... I bet an offensive linemen scores against a Saints team that love to blitz....


SF ML
SF +3.5

GL TO ALL!
quote
pepa192 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 227
Location: New York
#25
Posted: 1/10/2012 1:51:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:



The Saints team might be the fastest I've ever seen next to the best show on turf, but on grass they will be slowed down..... they are letting that grow to like 2 feet LOL

cross country trip on short week doesn't help the Saints......

Ginn and Willis are playing I believe.....

Saints have always had trouble against good running teams.... Micheal Turner (not this season), Peyton Hillis, Steven Jackson, and everyone remembers Marshawn Lynch.....

I look at last years game in Seattle similiar, only the SF 49ers are MUCH MUCH Better.... and arguably so are the Saints...... but that stadium is going to be loud and that's a huge difference for the Saints outside of the Superdome....

SF is terrible in the redzone.... that's definitely not a secret and I'm sure the coach of the year will craft up some creative red zone plays.... I bet an offensive linemen scores against a Saints team that love to blitz....


SF ML
SF +3.5

GL TO ALL!
 
quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 7  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.