[College Basketball] Topic: Monday Card
Joined: Oct 2009
Posted: 11/19/2012 1:46:39 PM
First post of the season. I've been laying back a bit and trying to watch as much as I can to get a good feel. I've typically done well early season non-conference capping but we'll see.
Kansas -12 1u
- Jayhawks showed some regression following the big match-up with Michigan St which was to be expected. I expect them to bounce back tonight and I think they will overwhelm Wash St.
1u- I've not been impressed with UCLA. They still seem undisciplined to me and I think G'town will get great shots if they run their Princeton offense effectively. I do believe Otto Porter will play but even without I'll take the 7.
Texas A&M +2 1u
- Finally, A&M has some perimeter players that can score. I like their experience on the inside as well and I think St. Louis is a fade until they get their best player back.
Duques -7 1u
- This is more a fade of James Madison then anything else. They are not a good team and Duques will play hard nosed defense and get better shots.
Marquette -4 1u
- Better athletes on the smaller court in Maui, and Butler has not figured out how they will score yet and their typically stout defense is a step behind early in the year. I hate to go against Brad Stevens b/c he's one of the best but Marquette similar to Xavier, will have too many athletes.
Joined: Oct 2009
Posted: 11/19/2012 1:59:00 PM
IU/Georgia O134.5 1u
- IU playing at a fast tempo and Georgia will oblige to play quickly. This # is low b/c Georgia can't score and I get that but I see IU definitely scoring in the mid 70's in this one so I'll take my chances that Georgia can get their average which is around 60..
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2011
Posted: 11/19/2012 7:08:58 PM
You have entered the forum as a GUEST.
to post or reply.
Terms of Service
Covers RSS feeds
Covers Facebook Page
Covers on Twitter
Copyright © 1995-
Activities offered by advertising links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the advertiser. As a condition of viewing this website viewers agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from the viewer’s participation in any of the games and/or activities offered by the advertiser.