~ are you a Cop/Police Officer? ~

Forum: General Discussion
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: ~ are you a Cop/Police Officer? ~
KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64382
United Kingdom
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 1:57:59 PM
do you wager on sports? or a gambler?  do you take your aggression out on citizens on a losing day?

i know most of you uphold the laws, but isn't gambling where you bend it to your benefit? are you God?

explain, please.
TheSEXIESTavtr PM TheSEXIESTavtr
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 318
 
TheSEXIESTavtr
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:21:09 PM
you need to lay off the drugs man.  you're an idiot...
2169 PM 2169
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 10748
Massachusetts
 
2169
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:23:31 PM
sounds like a nbc investigation
KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64382
United Kingdom
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:25:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheSEXIESTavtr:

you need to lay off the drugs man.  you're an idiot...

...............................

says the "other" idiot, who happened to have the "sexiest" avatar. ha!
slikstiks99 PM slikstiks99
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5837
Zambia
 
slikstiks99
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:27:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KktdocT:


...............................

says the "other" idiot, who happened to have the "sexiest" avatar. ha!


The "sexiest avatar" looks like a troll or some other type of creature that lives under a bridge.
KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64382
United Kingdom
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:29:05 PM
2169,

Perhaps, this is cops' week due to the recent postings about cops. I figured, I'd like to probe the minds of those who are in uniforms. I have, myself, had several encounters with them. Most of which, were not very pleasant and totally absurd.

-clean record (driving & criminal)

KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64382
United Kingdom
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:30:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:



The "sexiest avatar" looks like a troll or some other type of creature that lives under a bridge.

....................................

oh, yes! most definitely, mate!


minion0812 PM minion0812
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2618
Ontario
 
minion0812
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:37:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:



The "sexiest avatar" looks like a troll or some other type of creature that lives under a bridge.


Yeah that girl is nasty! Looks like snooki. Guy has a troll fetish!
PokinSmot PM PokinSmot
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6348
United States
 
PokinSmot
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 2:39:27 PM
cops (soldiers) are just another form of a criminal organization...the bosses of the 5 families, NYPD/FBI/CIA/DEA/ATF should all face criminal RICO charges.



 
samuelsosa PM samuelsosa
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10988
United States
 
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 3:02:01 PM
Based on my latest investigation 2/10 cops do their job by the book.

The cops who taze 87yr old women def. just caught their wife blowing a rod and decided to take it out on women everywhere.
2169 PM 2169
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 10748
Massachusetts
 
2169
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 3:02:36 PM
any organization with authoritative power can become abusive and criminal, the opportunity will always be there.
ZiggyDawg PM ZiggyDawg
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 5327
New Jersey
 
ZiggyDawg
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 3:34:42 PM
another cop thread. lol  Covers loves cops. this sould be fun.
CountNo_Account PM CountNo_Account
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 7738
Iceland
 
CountNo_Account
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 3:47:53 PM
I'm not really a cop but I play one on TV...
standuley PM standuley
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
Zimbabwe
 
standuley
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 3:53:19 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CountNo_Account:

I'm not really a cop but I play one on TV...

 

 

 

I also heard if you would of won the mega millions, U was buying a yacht!

minion0812 PM minion0812
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2618
Ontario
 
minion0812
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:12:29 PM
A guy that rents a room from me is a PEEL Cop. Peel being a region here in the Greater Toronto Area. Good guy. About 6-4 230 but looks more harmful then what he actually is. He is a ginger. Seems like a good cop and has good stories. Doesn't really get into trouble that much and I guess goes by the law somewhat. He is 1. Too nice to be an fool guy and bend the rules. 2. Not there mentally to pull off shady stuff.


standuley PM standuley
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
Zimbabwe
 
standuley
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 4:40:06 PM
I was once told by a young feller that "gingers have no souls"?
joboarder PM joboarder
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Florida
 
joboarder
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 5:05:28 PM
I think it is like everything else in life...you only really hear about the BAD ones...like athletes.....guy steals a 3 buck taco and national news but the hundreds do good things and volunteer and mentor but you hear nothing or it is buried in the back of some local fish wrap....
nc1capper PM nc1capper
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16348
North Carolina
 
nc1capper
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 6:03:10 PM
the devil made me do it
dookie78 PM dookie78
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 105
United States
 
dookie78
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 7:16:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KktdocT:

do you wager on sports? or a gambler?  do you take your aggression out on citizens on a losing day?

i know most of you uphold the laws, but isn't gambling where you bend it to your benefit? are you God?

explain, please.

btw who is that in your avatar?
Biscuiteater1 PM Biscuiteater1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 15934
Virginia
 
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/2/2012 7:27:56 PM
some cops are cool, some are not.Case closed.
2169 PM 2169
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 10748
Massachusetts
 
2169
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/3/2012 4:31:29 PM
Cops are girl. I wouldn't mess with troopers though. 
TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 26449
Connecticut
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/3/2012 5:23:27 PM
All cops are trained to coerce the public into voluntarily surrendering  their constitutional rights by agreeing to and accepting any and all verbal interrogation.  This is complete BS and people need to be MUCH more knowledgeable on their constitutional rights and how to openly converse with law enforcement by respectfully declining to answer ALL infringing questions by Police.

Believe it or not, once upon a time, it was OK to offer an on duty cop a hit of a joint at a concert, and the evening was that much more enjoyable.  That same cop would speak freely as to who he liked to cover the spread in the ballgame that night.

Days gone by and our society has morphed into a paranoid throng of ball-less wimps.  Sad to say, but I have no confidence that today's kids have the intelligence and the overall fortitude to protest the the onslaught of deprivation in civil rights.
joboarder PM joboarder
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Florida
 
joboarder
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/3/2012 5:50:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

All cops are trained to coerce the public into voluntarily surrendering  their constitutional rights by agreeing to and accepting any and all verbal interrogation.  This is complete BS and people need to be MUCH more knowledgeable on their constitutional rights and how to openly converse with law enforcement by respectfully declining to answer ALL infringing questions by Police.

Believe it or not, once upon a time, it was OK to offer an on duty cop a hit of a joint at a concert, and the evening was that much more enjoyable.  That same cop would speak freely as to who he liked to cover the spread in the ballgame that night.

Days gone by and our society has morphed into a paranoid throng of ball-less wimps.  Sad to say, but I have no confidence that today's kids have the intelligence and the overall fortitude to protest the the onslaught of deprivation in civil rights.

I heard of several agencies during traffic stops to ask if they could search the vehicle...if you say yes they search...if you say no then they take that as you want to hide something so that gives them probable cause to search....get you either way 
KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64382
United Kingdom
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:33:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by joboarder:


I heard of several agencies during traffic stops to ask if they could search the vehicle...if you say yes they search...if you say no then they take that as you want to hide something so that gives them probable cause to search....get you either way 

...............................

maybe we ought to answer with "if you let me search your vehicle, then i'll let you search mine." 

would that work? if not, we would be cited for resisting to a search? sadly, traffic cops, nowadays, are newly graduates who are so excited about their job that they'll aim high and down low for any suspicions.

surprisingly, though, i'd have to say Canadian officers are much more professionally etiquette than the American ones.
KktdocT PM KktdocT
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 64382
United Kingdom
 
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:36:02 AM
further, i don't think any one Covers member would claim that he is a cop on here.

it is much easier to ask if one is an alcoholic, a drug user, a gambler, or even a fart & sniff.


Forum: General Discussion
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.