Posted: 3/26/2013 2:03:14 PM
The phases and development of this hot sports story
- Genuine interest in a fascinating game/athlete/team.
- 15 seed takes down 2 seed
- 15 seed takes down 7 seed and becomes the 1st ever to make it to the Sweet 16 as a 15 seed.
- FGCU's wins are from the most unlikely style of basketball one would expect from a smaller school
- Forget hot perimeter shooting, Isn't putting the ball directly in the hoop a much easier way to score?
- FGCU is slamming it down like we have never seen before from college games, let alone a small conference school and...most of them are Wyatt!
- "Darn that's a cold azz Hon-key"
- 5 out of top 10 plays are from FGCU's dunk assault
- Saturation of attention through blog posts, memes and hot air time from some azzholes on ESPN.
- Racism in comments sections on major media websites.
- Info graphic on Sportscenter. "Fudge You Florida" chant from FGCU fans airs LIVE
- Backlash from people who have decided that the existence of the story angers them, despite their complete ability to simply ignore it and the fact that they're still interested enough to comment.
- Backlash of the backlash
- Backlash of the backlash of the backlash because of the backlash
- More racism in comments sections on major media websites.
- New rumors surface around the team/athlete's involved in the story.
- It turns out the Head coach of FGCU never Co-founded a company he said he never did when highlighted by the founders of "TractManager" W T F?
- Sources come out that an unidentified unrelated source has identified the original source and found the relevance of the rumor to be 100% true, half-the-time-sometimes.
- People realize the importance of the rumors can be strongly compared to the importance of knowing how to find the inverse derivative of an imaginary number.
- More racism in the comments section on major media websites
- Tupac is still alive
- You can make $10,000 a month from your laptop at home.
- This guy can bench 27x his weight.
- This pill will...
- This girl can...
- Much more racism in the comments section on major media websites.
- Back to the original story and around we go one-more time.
- Conclusion: Win or lose, Florida Gulf Coast will forever be known as "Dunk City" moving forward..."This is Fudging Awesome"
BOL to everyone for the sweet 16 matchups