Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages
Author: [College Football] Topic: NEVADA + 10
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16059
Location: North Carolina
#1
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:07:47 AM
the 10 spot finally got here--it's the wolfpack of NEVADA for me at + 10 - GL today fellas 
quote
jordyn31 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jordyn31
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1093
Location:
#2
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:10:15 AM
my book still at 9 , did you buy a point?
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16059
Location: North Carolina
#3
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:21:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jordyn31:

my book still at 9 , did you buy a point?
offshore -----SIA----
quote
vetdrm
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
vetdrm
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 8994
Location: Antarctica
#4
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:25:57 AM
think they have a chance to win outright
quote
D-Town send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
D-Town
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 120365
Location: Michigan
#5
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:34:52 AM
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16059
Location: North Carolina
#6
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:42:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vetdrm:

think they have a chance to win outright
with past history in mind I do kind of have a feel this one will come down to who has the ball last - GL
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16059
Location: North Carolina
#7
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:59:07 AM
several sites just moved to + 7.5
quote
TREE88
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
TREE88
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Location: Oklahoma
#8
Posted: 12/24/2011 12:01:50 PM

Lots of value at +10 I agree.

Gl bud

quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5993
Location: Texas
#9
Posted: 12/24/2011 2:28:11 PM
nice number there Capper....

I have the OVER.....gonna put a little on Nevada
    *hate that Chris Ault as play-caller....or would make larger bet.... ...for grins...maybe Nevada +10'/OVER 62
.....$100 > 180

looking at this one deeper.....SMiss really finishing a  disappointing season....(thoughts seem to be they had this great year....now sending coach off with this nice victory?).....doesn't make any sense

with the schedule they had.(#99)....+ 15 or so starters + 5th year QB  ....?

let's see how awesome that 11-2 really is..... 

*beat La Tech by 2 at home....(LT with 17 yr old QB)
     SM 11 penalties + 2 TO....> bad game

*lost at Marshall....MU with true Fr QB
    SM 6 TO's.....> terrible game

*killed 3-8 FCS SE La ...> big deal

*nice win at Virginia....but Virginia bad team then...Idaho took em to OT the next week...> solid win

*killed 4-8 Rice.....SM 4 TO's...sloppy win

*killed 5-7 Navy...Navy 569 TO....SM 10 penalties...> nice offensive display vs terrible D

*very nice win over SMU.....> impressive W over big underachiever

*nice win at 5-7 UTEP.....>  sloppy W...but nice road win over not that bad UTEP

* ditto at  5-7 EC....but out-gained....had to have 4 defensive/ST TD's for win.....> so what

*beat 5-7 UCF by 1 at home....> weak W

*lost at 3-9 UAB....> terrible loss

*beat 2-10 Memphis...> wow

*great win at Houston....> finally showed up and played to potential in week 13

They shoulda been 12-0 going into Houston.....THAT WAS THEIR GOAL...THEIR EXPECTATION....so while 11-2 looks good to most...a disappointment to them....
POINT ?.....very tough to get up for this one.....as their season came to an end in Houston....   

***S Miss is #109 at losing the football (28)....and #113 in penalties ....despite the EASY schedule


Merry Christmas and best of luck Capper....
quote
BrassStones send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BrassStones
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2196
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 12/24/2011 2:51:30 PM
line now at -7 here.  I wanted 10. 

quote
smallbet07 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
smallbet07
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 11397
Location: California
#11
Posted: 12/24/2011 5:23:37 PM
Happy Holiday bud
quote
broncofn send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
broncofn
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1534
Location: Virginia
#12
Posted: 12/24/2011 5:28:49 PM
goodluck tonight and happy holidays my friend!!!  great line you got and i believe you have a winner.  enjoy the holidays!!!
quote
livie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
livie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3042
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 12/24/2011 5:43:37 PM

bookie assasin- your post is interestingly one sided.

you think Southern Miss is disappointed with 11-2? cmon man. What did they expect? 12-0?

You said "weak schedule", but they played teams with W/L percentage better than Nevada, and finished 11-2 vs. 7-5.

Nevada Schedule Competition W/L 66-88 for 44%  and went 7-5

Nevada Played 4 bowl teams and won none of those games

Southern Miss- Competition W/L 74-84 for 46% and finished 11-2

Southern Miss played 5 bowl teams and won 4 games

10 Points is a good line for Nevada, but it's now 7 and that's a Southern Miss play in my mind.

quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3973
Location: Utah
#14
Posted: 12/24/2011 5:57:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by livie:

bookie assasin- your post is interestingly one sided.

you think Southern Miss is disappointed with 11-2? cmon man. What did they expect? 12-0?

You said "weak schedule", but they played teams with W/L percentage better than Nevada, and finished 11-2 vs. 7-5.

Nevada Schedule Competition W/L 66-88 for 44%  and went 7-5

Nevada Played 4 bowl teams and won none of those games

Southern Miss- Competition W/L 74-84 for 46% and finished 11-2

Southern Miss played 5 bowl teams and won 4 games

10 Points is a good line for Nevada, but it's now 7 and that's a Southern Miss play in my mind.



Well said. I can't see how anyone can say that SMU had an easy schedule. I don't disagree with Nevada +10, but my book has SMU -7 and I'm taking it.
quote
Michfan15 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Michfan15
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 9682
Location: Netherlands
              Antilles
#15
Posted: 12/24/2011 6:05:26 PM
If you look at the past, Ault doesn't really get his guys ready for bowl games...

In his first year Ellis Johnson has much more at steak for his career/reputation.

Plus without Kapernick and no solid QB I see no reason why Somiss can't blow this one out.

Should be high scoring, but the O/U is so high that it can easily get back doored
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5993
Location: Texas
#16
Posted: 12/24/2011 6:10:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by livie:

bookie assasin- your post is interestingly one sided.

you think Southern Miss is disappointed with 11-2? cmon man. What did they expect? 12-0?

You said "weak schedule", but they played teams with W/L percentage better than Nevada, and finished 11-2 vs. 7-5.

Nevada Schedule Competition W/L 66-88 for 44%  and went 7-5

Nevada Played 4 bowl teams and won none of those games

Southern Miss- Competition W/L 74-84 for 46% and finished 11-2

Southern Miss played 5 bowl teams and won 4 games

10 Points is a good line for Nevada, but it's now 7 and that's a Southern Miss play in my mind.



all is true....(Nevada played tougher schedule > just look it up.....as I did)
 
you're missing the point...which is exactly to be CRITICAL.....especially of a large favorite in an early/crap bowl

you wanna be a Covers cheerleader like most here > go right ahead

SO.....YOU THINK S MISS ....AT SEASON'S BEGINNING.....SAID...."OUR GOAL IS TO PLAY IN THE HAWAII BOWL vs NEVADA.......AND TO HELP GET OUR COACH A BETTER JOB?..... 

*their goal was to win the CUSA title.....and possibly play in a BCS game.....that 1st goal has been accomplished...their reward would have been the Liberty Bowl....which rejected them....this bowl is a simple vacation....as stated by Fedora....you don't bet on vacationers.....
quote
Michfan15 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Michfan15
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 9682
Location: Netherlands
              Antilles
#17
Posted: 12/24/2011 6:19:04 PM
Even with a "dissapointing" season.  They have made giant strides this year with a first year coach and are poised to do work next year regular season...I highly doubt S Miss comes out flat.

In Hawaii I think there are a ton of distractions and 24 year old geezer coach Ault is probably more woried about his tan than the bowl game.  
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16059
Location: North Carolina
#18
Posted: 12/24/2011 8:37:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bookieassassin:



all is true....(Nevada played tougher schedule > just look it up.....as I did)
 
you're missing the point...which is exactly to be CRITICAL.....especially of a large favorite in an early/crap bowl

you wanna be a Covers cheerleader like most here > go right ahead

SO.....YOU THINK S MISS ....AT SEASON'S BEGINNING.....SAID...."OUR GOAL IS TO PLAY IN THE HAWAII BOWL vs NEVADA.......AND TO HELP GET OUR COACH A BETTER JOB?..... 

*their goal was to win the CUSA title.....and possibly play in a BCS game.....that 1st goal has been accomplished...their reward would have been the Liberty Bowl....which rejected them....this bowl is a simple vacation....as stated by Fedora....you don't bet on vacationers.....
nice work there bookie - tar heels starting to look kind of tasty for monday at + 5.5 - hit up the UNDER (194) for celts-knicks early tomorrow--------------the grind continues
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16059
Location: North Carolina
#19
Posted: 12/24/2011 11:50:32 PM
wow- kind of wierd--all day for everyone to jump on nevada before line settles back to 7,,sweet
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3973
Location: Utah
#20
Posted: 12/25/2011 12:06:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nc1capper:

wow- kind of wierd--all day for everyone to jump on nevada before line settles back to 7,,sweet


It was pretty easy pick. I didn't make any money on the SU, but the under was a steal. When the money is the favorite, go with the longshot.

Struggling with the Packers game. Usually I don't take anything but O/U's in the last 3 regular season games. I'm 5-1 so far. Leaning towards the O 43 here, but I really wonder if either team will show up. Chicago is beat up and Green Bay has the luxury of sitting back since the streak was broken which I believe was intentional to take the pressure off. Rogers may play a series, but I don't think he will play much. I would not even be surprised to see a  9 - 12 Bears win.
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16059
Location: North Carolina
#21
Posted: 12/25/2011 7:56:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by irage:



It was pretty easy pick. I didn't make any money on the SU, but the under was a steal. When the money is the favorite, go with the longshot.

Struggling with the Packers game. Usually I don't take anything but O/U's in the last 3 regular season games. I'm 5-1 so far. Leaning towards the O 43 here, but I really wonder if either team will show up. Chicago is beat up and Green Bay has the luxury of sitting back since the streak was broken which I believe was intentional to take the pressure off. Rogers may play a series, but I don't think he will play much. I would not even be surprised to see a  9 - 12 Bears win.
NEVADA -  gl with your NFL play - its UNDER 193.5 for me for celts-knicks
quote
bookieassassin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
bookieassassin
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 5993
Location: Texas
#22
Posted: 12/25/2011 12:00:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nc1capper:

nice work there bookie - tar heels starting to look kind of tasty for monday at + 5.5 - hit up the UNDER (194) for celts-knicks early tomorrow--------------the grind continues


like the Heels....
NBA UNDERS.. gotta be the way to go
*got (too much) on the Heat ML....
quote
coitus_maximus send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
coitus_maximus
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 516
Location: United States
#23
Posted: 12/25/2011 12:55:00 PM

Got UNC +5.5 and the NBA unders for the 1st 3 games.

Have U194 and worried it will go over.

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.