Messages

Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: Fade Timmy
DaGmen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DaGmen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1716
Location: New York
#1
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:12:43 PM
Lets go M's
quote
Polar_Bear
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 24292
Location: Ontario
#2
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:27:16 PM
BOOM! 1-0


Let's get this
quote
Polar_Bear
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 24292
Location: Ontario
#3
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:27:54 PM
Gotta play against him until he shows me why I shouldn't
quote
DaGmen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DaGmen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1716
Location: New York
#4
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:30:42 PM
2-0! BOOM, not over but doesn't look like Timmy is going to have the bounce back game people said he would! 

Lol.. I have been trying to tell everyone on the forum... Follow Cain, Vogelsong, Gio Stras And Dickey... Fade Lincecum.... and fade Feldman and harrison when Rangers are -200 or more... 

Baseball all about the pitching
quote
DaGmen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DaGmen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1716
Location: New York
#5
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:31:46 PM
Kershaw is always good too when the money is right.. last two where money was good was last night and maybe two weeks ago against the Phillies in Philadelphia. 
quote
GuardiaDeMieux send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
GuardiaDeMieux
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 389
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:37:48 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

Gotta play against him until he shows me why I shouldn't

Wait, are you saying to bet with your HEAD...and not with your HEART?  Hmmm...you might have something there, Polar_Bear...

Seriously, that way of thinking seems to be the difference between casual armchair gamblers and professional sports investors.  Good luck...

quote
DaGmen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DaGmen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1716
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:41:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

Gotta play against him until he shows me why I shouldn't

quote
nikki_santoro send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nikki_santoro
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1231
Location:
#8
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:46:33 PM
gentlemen this is the first game ive laid $ on tim all yr..just blindly..i haven't actually watched him throw once in 2012 whats his deal???
Is his fastball down mph and change not effective or is he just not locating??
quote
txtechpika send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
txtechpika
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
#9
Posted: 6/16/2012 10:56:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GuardiaDeMieux:

Wait, are you saying to bet with your HEAD...and not with your HEART?  Hmmm...you might have something there, Polar_Bear...

Seriously, that way of thinking seems to be the difference between casual armchair gamblers and professional sports investors.  Good luck...


lol and this great bit of analysis means you fall under the latter category.  Thanks for the insight buddy

quote
DaGmen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DaGmen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1716
Location: New York
#10
Posted: 6/17/2012 12:21:43 AM
He's been walking people .... I think he's tiring like everyone has predicted with his wacky motion
quote
tirepressure20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tirepressure20
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 719
Location: California
#11
Posted: 6/17/2012 1:05:54 AM
I am a Giants fan and live in the area so I get to see almost all their games on the local sports channel.

I don't what is CAUSING the problem, but the problem is he doesn't nibble when the batter has 2 strikes against him.

He can have a hitter down 0-2 or 1-2 and then lay a pitch right down the middle of the plate. Posey will set up away and he will lay a fastball on the middle third of the plate. With 2 strikes against a hitter and he shortens up to protect the plate, laying a fastball in there will lead to poor results.

Kind of frustrating to see our "Ace" struggle. Maybe his mechanics are breaking down or something. Tonight he hit 93 mph a few times so his velocity looked okay. Thank God we have Cain, Bum, and RV.

In the meantime, Timmy is making me cash! So can't complain too much.
quote
DaGmen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DaGmen
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1716
Location: New York
#12
Posted: 6/17/2012 1:12:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tirepressure20:

I am a Giants fan and live in the area so I get to see almost all their games on the local sports channel.

I don't what is CAUSING the problem, but the problem is he doesn't nibble when the batter has 2 strikes against him.

He can have a hitter down 0-2 or 1-2 and then lay a pitch right down the middle of the plate. Posey will set up away and he will lay a fastball on the middle third of the plate. With 2 strikes against a hitter and he shortens up to protect the plate, laying a fastball in there will lead to poor results.

Kind of frustrating to see our "Ace" struggle. Maybe his mechanics are breaking down or something. Tonight he hit 93 mph a few times so his velocity looked okay. Thank God we have Cain, Bum, and RV.

In the meantime, Timmy is making me cash! So can't complain too much.

quote
Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.