MLB TUESDAY

Forum: MLB Betting Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: MLB TUESDAY
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/1/2012 9:59:16 AM
YTD: 81-64-3 -506

3-0 yesterday...let's keep it rolling:


TODAY:

MIL BREWERS 360/300

TEX RANGERS 300/200

CWS WHITE SOX 280/200

PHI PHILLIES 200/210

Kind of like the Mets and the under.

GL

archtown PM archtown
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4635
 
archtown
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:01:35 AM
howzuck PM howzuck
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 3997
 
howzuck
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:04:40 AM
Manassa, I follow your picks here, but I need to give you the old "too many favorites, too much juice" line, you force yourself to go 3-1 to be profitable, I pass on these circumstances, I see you are a Rangers fan, why not just put it all on them tomorrow night to rebound after last night?  Haven't seen odds yet, but somewhere between -110 and -120 makes them a good bet, no?
brent0887 PM brent0887
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 18766
 
brent0887
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:06:39 AM
3-0 great job bro 

lets get em again tonight 
utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:07:09 AM

Adrian Beltre is questionable for Tuesday's game against the Blue Jays due to leg soreness.

Beltre served as the designated hitter Monday, but he had increased discomfort as the game wore on while running on the artificial turf at Rogers Centre. He has a history of hamstring issues, so the Rangers aren't going to take any chances. With an early start on Wednesday, it's possible he could sit out the next two games. Stay tuned.
LVTruck PM LVTruck
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21461
 
LVTruck
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:07:09 AM
 
utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:07:30 AM
still like with 2 big bats leaning out??
2LEGIT2QUITU PM 2LEGIT2QUITU
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 6361
 
2LEGIT2QUITU
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:07:50 AM
BOL
timdogs17 PM timdogs17
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15406
 
timdogs17
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:08:30 AM
Howzuck... Why would you bet the Rangers going into Washington game #3??? If the game was here in NY , then yes! 
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:09:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by utfootball4:

still like with 2 big bats leaning out??
Yup........I believe the Rangers bench can score 7 a game.
bobby007 PM bobby007
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7413
 
bobby007
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:10:46 AM
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:10:50 AM
looking at Nats too
utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:16:58 AM
Whats your thoughts on det/cards tonight? 
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:18:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by utfootball4:

Whats your thoughts on det/cards tonight? 


Detroit I liked yesterday. Porcello is horseshit right now, so I lean KC/ over


Wainwright has been all over the place too...not touching it
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:20:13 AM
mauler nothing for me got a win with the Angels last night GL to you
depbmoc PM depbmoc
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 11604
 
depbmoc
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:23:18 AM
i like the first 3 buddy 


why philly ?


nice job yesterday 


your rangers didnt do enough
my pacers did too much 
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:25:29 AM
 
sportschat PM sportschat
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3376
 
sportschat
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:29:21 AM
bol MM
utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:30:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:



Detroit I liked yesterday. Porcello is horseshit right now, so I lean KC/ over


Wainwright has been all over the place too...not touching it

I agree on both - history looks good but shitty pitching....
KeyElement PM KeyElement
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 13421
 
KeyElement
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:42:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by howzuck:

Manassa, I follow your picks here, but I need to give you the old "too many favorites, too much juice" line, you force yourself to go 3-1 to be profitable, I pass on these circumstances, I see you are a Rangers fan, why not just put it all on them tomorrow night to rebound after last night?  Haven't seen odds yet, but somewhere between -110 and -120 makes them a good bet, no?
I have to agree with that guy. 17 games over 500, 55.9% and -506? you have to be laying, and losing, some very heavy juice. I do admire and appreciate your putting up the -506 though. There are many guys in this forum (and you know who you are) that love putting up a winning record with no accounting and let the boys think they are winners. Honesty is to be admired.
BOL  
Makaveli1 PM Makaveli1
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2504
 
Makaveli1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:52:51 AM
GL MM. 
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:54:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KeyElement:

I have to agree with that guy. 17 games over 500, 55.9% and -506? you have to be laying, and losing, some very heavy juice. I do admire and appreciate your putting up the -506 though. There are many guys in this forum (and you know who you are) that love putting up a winning record with no accounting and let the boys think they are winners. Honesty is to be admired.
BOL  


Well aware of the aforementioned guys around here....and thank you. I know I've been juicing more than usual this year early on. Needs to start changing....
utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:00:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by depbmoc:

i like the first 3 buddy 


why philly ?


nice job yesterday 


your rangers didnt do enough
my pacers did too much 

He is 17-4 with a 3.68 ERA in 30 May starts, and is 5-1 with a 3.69 ERA in seven outings versus Atlanta during that month.

Hamels typically fares well against the Braves regardless of what the calendar says, as his 11 wins over Atlanta since 2007 are his most against any opponent. He went 2-1 with a 2.57 ERA in four starts against the Braves last season.

The Braves have lost all six of Beachy's starts against the Phillies, with the right-hander posting a 3.94 ERA.
KeyElement PM KeyElement
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 13421
 
KeyElement
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:01:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ManassaMauler:



Well aware of the aforementioned guys around here....and thank you. I know I've been juicing more than usual this year early on. Needs to start changing....
Attaboy, you are better than that.

cjm2008 PM cjm2008
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 15817
 
cjm2008
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:04:23 AM
Looking at White Sox also   GL
Forum: MLB Betting Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.