Start new week winning

Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Start new week winning
omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/20/2013 7:13:52 PM
Wednesday pick 

Dallas -4
Charlotte +6
Atlanta -5

Best of luck guys

Sorry take so long . I dont know why i cannot log in for 24 hour

omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/21/2013 12:14:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

Wednesday pick 

Dallas -4 
Charlotte +6 
Atlanta -5 

Best of luck guys

Sorry take so long . I dont know why i cannot log in for 24 hour

robertlin PM robertlin
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 81
 
robertlin
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/21/2013 2:16:17 AM
Where have u been?
Posted using a mobile device.
robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:57:33 AM
Welcome back omega!
kumskull65 PM kumskull65
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 47
Hong Kong
 
kumskull65
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/22/2013 5:57:53 AM
what happen to your buddy?vyper?
omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/22/2013 5:38:35 PM
Saturday pick 

Portland + 7.5
Okc over 208
Dallas -5
Houston -12


Good luck guys . Sorry for waiting so long cause take a break 

omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/22/2013 11:55:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

Saturday pick 

Portland + 7.5 
Okc over 208 
Dallas -5 
Houston -12 


Good luck guys . Sorry for waiting so long cause take a break 

robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:12:27 AM
Good one omega!
polo9204 PM polo9204
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
Georgia
 
polo9204
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/23/2013 6:44:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/23/2013 6:47:59 PM
Some plays today omega?
omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:04:07 PM
Saturday pick 

Detroit + 1.5
Boston + 8
Denver -12.5
Washington + 8.5
Lac -8.5
Lac over 191.5

Good luck guys . Hope today we make money 


milky24 PM milky24
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2009
 
milky24
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/23/2013 7:15:44 PM
KG and Lee are out.
omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 4:26:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

Saturday pick 

Detroit + 1.5 
Boston + 8 
Denver -12.5 
Washington + 8.5 
Lac -8.5 
Lac over 191.5 

Good luck guys . Hope today we make money 


robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 2:09:29 PM
Could have been 5-1 or 4-2 but there was no luck for us. Today will be better!
omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 3:44:36 PM
Sunday picks 

San antonio -1
Miami -17 
Dallas -6
Phoenix +6

Good luck guys . Hope make money for us this sunday 



omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 3:45:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by robinho22:

Could have been 5-1 or 4-2 but there was no luck for us. Today will be better!

Lets go robinho . Make it happen making money
robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 4:11:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

Sunday picks 

San antonio -1
Miami -17 
Dallas -6
Phoenix +6

Good luck guys . Hope make money for us this sunday 



 Tailing as always!

Could San Antonio be a trap? Line in Dec. was -7. I mean i love the way Houston plays and they had really really good home games, but from -7 to -1? Maybe they bookies want to have the public on SA....
omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 4:20:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by robinho22:

 Tailing as always!

Could San Antonio be a trap? Line in Dec. was -7. I mean i love the way Houston plays and they had really really good home games, but from -7 to -1? Maybe they bookies want to have the public on SA....

U right bro. But that is before all star break. After all star all going to madness and all system doesnt work. . 

omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 4:21:22 PM
I will do better. I will try the best i can do for us bro as long crush the bookie . I will do better
robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 5:21:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

I will do better. I will try the best i can do for us bro as long crush the bookie . I will do better
You are doing good omega! I made some profit with your picks, i have to say thanks for that! 
robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/24/2013 10:05:25 PM
Dallas s*cks
omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/25/2013 7:08:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

Sunday picks 

San antonio -1
Miami -17 
Dallas -6
Phoenix +6

Good luck guys . Hope make money for us this sunday 



omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/25/2013 7:09:46 PM
Monday pick 

Orlando + 12.5
Philly + 8
Lakers + 1

Good luck guys 

omegaarema PM omegaarema
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Indonesia
 
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/25/2013 8:43:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by robinho22:

Dallas s*cks


That game is fix . Dallas already won over 20 but finally they lose. That is su.k . Hurt. 
robinho22 PM robinho22
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 305
 
robinho22
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/25/2013 8:49:30 PM
GL bro!
Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.