TWO VERY BIG PLAYS FOR FRIDAY.....

Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: TWO VERY BIG PLAYS FOR FRIDAY.....
Narco PM Narco
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 953
Vatican City
 
Narco
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 6:01:06 AM

Did not bet big on those total plays on Thursday, and for good reason.  I don't bet big on totals anymore.  But, I have a great card for Friday.........

 

MIAMI HEAT -13.0 -110 FOR FULL GAME

This team is on a mission.  Philly is terrible.  Miami does play down to competition but if that were the case, you would see -9.5 or even 11.  I love the Heat to completely blow the Sixers out today.  This one will be over by halftime.  Heat by 15 to 20

 

SAN ANTONIO SPURS -11.5 -110 FOR FULL GAME

This is a revenge game for Spurs.  The line is high for a reason.  Portland cannot and will not win tomorrow, they will lose by at least 20.  This line should be -13.5 or higher. All signs point to a blow out. 

 

DO NOT be afraid to lay big numbers down tomorrow with the top 2 teams in the league.  Especially since they are playing weak teams, at home.  OKC would have been a play for me, but they are on a back 2 back, and I can't justify 14 on a back to back game. Otherwise, I would have played OKC in a heart beat.....STAY AWAY from bad teams.

Good luck....

baller909 PM baller909
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3722
 
baller909
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 6:03:32 AM
waddup narco...i agree with miami for sure......orlando gave them a scare even with a 15 pt lead at the half. miami does not want a repeat of that and they will make sure of that, miami blowout
BOSTON_ROB PM BOSTON_ROB
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 806
Australia
 
BOSTON_ROB
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 6:05:20 AM
I reckon Philly will give them an Orlando Magic type of scare
Posted using a mobile device.
baller909 PM baller909
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3722
 
baller909
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 6:05:54 AM
im starting to like that spurs line and it totally makes sense. first meeting of year, spurs win by 3 at home, then they lose by 8 in portland,,,now sa s favored by 11.5....hmmmm,...makes you wonder why,,,,,vegas knows whats up....blowout
Zander47 PM Zander47
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2806
Washington
 
Zander47
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 6:37:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BOSTON_ROB:

I reckon Philly will give them an Orlando Magic type of scare
The heat are bound to drop one soon, but 6ers suck as well. 
agentclank PM agentclank
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 82
 
agentclank
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 7:13:17 AM
Philly +13. Miami are on a roll at the moment, winning everything, didnt cover to orlando, and only winning by a point, there run will come to an end soon, not saying against philly, but at +13...In the last 10 games, out of those 10 miami played 4 home...not covering in 1 of those games, 0-4...Philly avg 91.6 in there last 10, miami 105.4, difference of 13.8...The line is pretty spot on, IN those 4 games at home miami beat cavs 109-105, kings 141-129 IN OT, grizzlies 98-91, orlando 97-96.... and didnt cover any of these games!!! I Like philly +13 ALOT!!
micalf PM micalf
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2960
 
micalf
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 7:25:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by agentclank:

Philly +13. Miami are on a roll at the moment, winning everything, didnt cover to orlando, and only winning by a point, there run will come to an end soon, not saying against philly, but at +13...In the last 10 games, out of those 10 miami played 4 home...not covering in 1 of those games, 0-4...Philly avg 91.6 in there last 10, miami 105.4, difference of 13.8...The line is pretty spot on, IN those 4 games at home miami beat cavs 109-105, kings 141-129 IN OT, grizzlies 98-91, orlando 97-96.... and didnt cover any of these games!!! I Like philly +13 ALOT!!

lol i know oz punter's a good handicapper but copying and pasting his plays and writeups and acting like you know something is kind of lame
agentclank PM agentclank
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 82
 
agentclank
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 7:46:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by micalf:


lol i know oz punter's a good handicapper but copying and pasting his plays and writeups and acting like you know something is kind of lame



did i say thats my write up!? I just don't want to drop the name. maybe you understand that.
IckySticky PM IckySticky
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 17
 
IckySticky
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 7:57:18 AM
GOT IT will Bet Big on Mia and Spurs Thanks NARCO! BOL! 
micalf PM micalf
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2960
 
micalf
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:02:29 AM
don't really understand that, why wouldn't you want to drop his name you would be giving him props? as far as i'm concerned not saying its his write up makes it look like its yours.
WizrduvOdz PM WizrduvOdz
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3163
New Jersey
 
WizrduvOdz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:08:04 AM
Like the Spurs more.  GL Narco
BiggDogg5n2 PM BiggDogg5n2
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 5914
California
 
BiggDogg5n2
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:12:39 AM
.....
WizrduvOdz PM WizrduvOdz
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3163
New Jersey
 
WizrduvOdz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:13:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by micalf:

don't really understand that, why wouldn't you want to drop his name you would be giving him props? as far as i'm concerned not saying its his write up makes it look like its yours.

  
It's ok to give credit where it's due. I get a lot of my info from other cappers and try to give props.  I always like a good write up with facts. 

WizrduvOdz PM WizrduvOdz
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3163
New Jersey
 
WizrduvOdz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:15:15 AM
Just playing Sours tho, I think. Maybe under Wash
But thanks again for write up, Narco 
WizrduvOdz PM WizrduvOdz
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3163
New Jersey
 
WizrduvOdz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:16:07 AM
Spurs, that is
agentclank PM agentclank
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 82
 
agentclank
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:19:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by micalf:

don't really understand that, why wouldn't you want to drop his name you would be giving him props? as far as i'm concerned not saying its his write up makes it look like its yours.



well i didn't say thats my write ups i dont say anything that comes from me! anyway i don't to argue what small brains that can't understand what im pointing to.
BigUnit PM BigUnit
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 19397
Nevada
 
BigUnit
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:19:20 AM
On the Spurs! 
agentclank PM agentclank
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 82
 
agentclank
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 8:22:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by agentclank:




well i didn't say thats my write ups i dont say anything that comes from me! anyway i don't want to argue with the small brains that can't understand what im pointing to.
Illwildcats PM Illwildcats
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 490
Illinois
 
Illwildcats
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 9:37:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by agentclank:

Philly +13. Miami are on a roll at the moment, winning everything, didnt cover to orlando, and only winning by a point, there run will come to an end soon, not saying against philly, but at +13...In the last 10 games, out of those 10 miami played 4 home...not covering in 1 of those games, 0-4...Philly avg 91.6 in there last 10, miami 105.4, difference of 13.8...The line is pretty spot on, IN those 4 games at home miami beat cavs 109-105, kings 141-129 IN OT, grizzlies 98-91, orlando 97-96.... and didnt cover any of these games!!! I Like philly +13 ALOT!!


You need to proofread write-ups before you copy and paste them.  That grammar is awful.
alabamam25 PM alabamam25
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1061
Alabama
 
alabamam25
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 9:47:47 AM
Gl
willywagtail PM willywagtail
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 572
Illinois
 
willywagtail
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 9:55:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Narco:

OKC would have been a play for me, but they are on a back 2 back, and I can't justify 14 on a back to back game. Otherwise, I would have played OKC in a heart beat.


in that case, why not join me in betting on charlotte+14 and ml+950? 
TeaseDisLife PM TeaseDisLife
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 354
 
TeaseDisLife
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:01:48 AM
GL Narco
cashinsports PM cashinsports
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4484
 
cashinsports
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 10:52:43 AM

you're in a good spot. fav's have been covering like mad all season, especially since the allstar break.

good luck tonight.

raems PM raems
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2876
New Jersey
 
raems
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:04:31 AM

every day you post very big plays. post your units and keep a record, if you don't nobody has any reason to believe you're not trying to go tout having these clowns buy into VERY BIG plays.

if every play is a VERY BIG PLAY, at some point that is just a standard unit size for you. act accordingly, this isn't a salesman's forum.

whisperman PM whisperman
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 703
 
whisperman
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:12:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by raems:

every day you post very big plays. post your units and keep a record, if you don't nobody has any reason to believe you're not trying to go tout having these clowns buy into VERY BIG plays.

if every play is a VERY BIG PLAY, at some point that is just a standard unit size for you. act accordingly, this isn't a salesman's forum.



He only posts his record when he is hot.." 5 and 1 last two days" kind of garbage..when he has losing day he makes sure to let us know they were small plays only. He is  better at marketing than he is capping..that will become obvious very shortly..
Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.