Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Is oklahoma city
EastRidger send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
EastRidger
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 27
Location:
#1
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:18:33 PM
The play of the night???
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#2
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:52:37 PM
F*ck, no.      
quote
dertydude send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dertydude
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2992
Location: West Virginia
#3
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:55:12 PM

reall mrbator  so did u take jazz

 

quote
Dgretzky69 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dgretzky69
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1579
Location: Virginia
#4
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:55:34 PM
Yes. They simply can't match up with Westbrook and Durant, who are both on a mission right now.
quote
dertydude send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dertydude
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 2992
Location: West Virginia
#5
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:56:07 PM
or are u just saying its not the play of the day
quote
popeyoss send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
popeyoss
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2619
Location: Ontario
#6
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:00:32 PM
the Thunder are a very professional team, but I believe they've got the Heat on deck next.
quote
emkee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
emkee
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 15296
Location: California
#7
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:06:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

F*ck, no.      


If the line was say 3.5, I'd agree but it's not. Jazz are a hot mess...
quote
SuperSlapem send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SuperSlapem
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 3200
Location:
#8
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:06:49 PM
I'm tired of hearing this OKC and Heat on deck bs. That's two days from now. Lebron is about to set records. And both these teams could easily blow out their competition tonight and rest in the 4th so this being a look ahead spot is irrelevant.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#9
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:07:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dertydude:

really mrbator  so did u take jazz

 





Yes, I took +6 and +220, as well as +3 EV in the first half.  I will bet more if +6.5 pops up here in one of the Vegas candy stores (that is, if I can get there in time).  Like popeyoss just mentioned, the Thunder have a gigantic-sized revenge game on Thursday against the LeBroneers.
quote
popeyoss send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
popeyoss
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2619
Location: Ontario
#10
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:11:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperSlapem:

I'm tired of hearing this OKC and Heat on deck bs. That's two days from now. Lebron is about to set records. And both these teams could easily blow out their competition tonight and rest in the 4th so this being a look ahead spot is irrelevant.


Fair point. 


Good luck with whatever you go with, brother.
quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#11
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:12:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SuperSlapem:

I'm tired of hearing this OKC and Heat on deck bs. That's two days from now. Lebron is about to set records. And both these teams could easily blow out their competition tonight and rest in the 4th so this being a look ahead spot is irrelevant.





It remains to be seen if the look-ahead angle will make a difference tonight, but there is no denying that the Thunder are thinking about that game on Thursday.  Thinking about it a lot.  Revenge for the narrow defeat on Christmas Day, their first shot at the Heat in Chesapeake Energy Arena since losing Game 2 of the Finals, Thursday night TNT spotlight, the last game before the All-Star break.......as Donald Trump would say "That game for the Thunder will be UUUGGGEEE!!!"
quote
53percent send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
53percent
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2843
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 2/12/2013 8:41:12 PM
Thunder thurs night is gonna be huge play, I hope they lose tonight and Perkins crazy behind stays behind in a Mormon cult. He's no help on dribble drive penetration, and his fake tough routine ends up awakening lazy giants like bosh.

Truth be told I bet spoelstra will welcome the loss, now I just need Portland not to screw this well laid plan up by winning.
quote
SuperSlapem send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SuperSlapem
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 3200
Location:
#13
Posted: 2/12/2013 10:20:55 PM
Look ahead for the Thunder maybe but not the Heat.

Heat -11.5
Utah +6
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
jimmythejap send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jimmythejap
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1152
Location: California
#14
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:34:18 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MrBator:





Yes, I took +6 and +220, as well as +3 EV in the first half.  I will bet more if +6.5 pops up here in one of the Vegas candy stores (that is, if I can get there in time).  Like popeyoss just mentioned, the Thunder have a gigantic-sized revenge game on Thursday against the LeBroneers.

 

AWESOME THANKS AGAIN Mr BATOR

quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#15
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:41:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:






It remains to be seen if the look-ahead angle will make a difference tonight, but there is no denying that the Thunder are thinking about that game on Thursday.  Thinking about it a lot.  Revenge for the narrow defeat on Christmas Day, their first shot at the Heat in Chesapeake Energy Arena since losing Game 2 of the Finals, Thursday night TNT spotlight, the last game before the All-Star break.......as Donald Trump would say "That game for the Thunder will be UUUGGGEEE!!!"






Now add to that the Thunder are 11-1 SU & 10-2 ATS off a loss this season, and 4-0 SU & ATS revenging a loss this season.  Thunder on Thursday night.  I have a hunch you can bet a bunch.
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.