Shameless, I know- MrBator, any late action?

Forum: Penalty Box
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Shameless, I know- MrBator, any late action?
BOLIonthestreet PM BOLIonthestreet
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1961
 
BOLIonthestreet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:29:01 PM






BOLIonthestreet PM BOLIonthestreet
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1961
 
BOLIonthestreet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:30:14 PM
And if no late action, any thoughts on the Super Bowl next week?
BOLIonthestreet PM BOLIonthestreet
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1961
 
BOLIonthestreet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:31:20 PM
(It's not everyday bator gets chatty, so I thought if ask some questions since you seem in the mood today...
Da_Shouta PM Da_Shouta
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 361
 
Da_Shouta
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:31:44 PM
word on the street is from my source at Palace Stations is that Bator just got down mid 5 figures on Pro Bowl under 
BOLIonthestreet PM BOLIonthestreet
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1961
 
BOLIonthestreet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:33:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Da_Shouta:

word on the street is from my source at Palace Stations is that Bator just got down mid 5 figures on Pro Bowl under 

The guys no slouch. Doubt he is betting that garbage. 
MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43403
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:42:46 PM
My diabolical plan for tonight is much the same as it was this afternoon - it's for more Staples Center glory.  I will be all over the Clippers.  First quarter and first half, too.  Unexpected blowout looming.
BOLIonthestreet PM BOLIonthestreet
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1961
 
BOLIonthestreet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:48:39 PM
Nice. Already got some action on the clips myself. Should get it together after a rough stretch. 
HiHoldem PM HiHoldem
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2741
 
HiHoldem
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:50:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MrBator:

My diabolical plan for tonight is much the same as it was this afternoon - it's for more Staples Center glory.  I will be all over the Clippers.  First quarter and first half, too.  Unexpected blowout looming.

I know all the numbers have gone up since you bet....but, do you mind saying what you got, and would you take the higher numbers?

Also, I'm gonna collect tease winners (hopefully)....would you go the Balt direction or the SF way?

Da_Shouta PM Da_Shouta
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 361
 
Da_Shouta
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2013 6:52:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BOLIonthestreet:


The guys no slouch. Doubt he is betting that garbage. 

sarcasm much?
stoney1 PM stoney1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 410
 
stoney1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2013 7:16:12 PM
hopefully Balt holdem
MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43403
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/27/2013 7:42:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HiHoldem:

I know all the numbers have gone up since you bet....but, do you mind saying what you got, and would you take the higher numbers?









Actually, I didn't figure out this play until after the line movement was done, so I'm laying the common numbers of -2.5 -110, -4.5 -110, and -8.5 -105.
Swoop PM Swoop
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4321
 
Swoop
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 8:28:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:








Actually, I didn't figure out this play until after the line movement was done, so I'm laying the common numbers of -2.5 -110, -4.5 -110, and -8.5 -105.

Do you play these each equally? 
HiHoldem PM HiHoldem
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2741
 
HiHoldem
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 8:51:19 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by stoney1:

hopefully Balt holdem

Hope you are right Stoney1, cuz I am going for the +10 and +10.5 vs. +3 and +3.5. I've been burned by Balt. twice, and Flacco was the guy bumming me out.

Maybe the SF defense will shine; and, QB K will pass,run, and handle the pressure......but, I think the Flacco Factor is were it is at SB Sunday....not all the Ray Lewis destiny hype (which doesn't that help keep some pressure off Flacco)?

But hey, I was 1-4-1 on the last 6 playoff games.....a large "Hail Mary" tease w/ ATL/HOU two weeks ago helped.

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14961
 
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/27/2013 9:28:24 PM
Sorry there is no room left for Clipper backers!  I repeat no more room on the bus for Clipper backers as we are at capacity!!

Revenge doesn't really exist at the pro level much.  Maybe they cover but it won't be because they had their feelings hurt yesterday on a regular season game in January.
atlhawks PM atlhawks
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3092
 
atlhawks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 11:01:15 PM

Penalty Box???

 

atlhawks PM atlhawks
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3092
 
atlhawks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/27/2013 11:02:17 PM

Got totally screwed local had first half -5.5.

Did get 1st -2.5 though.

 

Good Work Bator...

 

MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43403
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/27/2013 11:16:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:



Revenge doesn't really exist at the pro level much.  Maybe they cover but it won't be because they had their feelings hurt yesterday on a regular season game in January.







I think it's a very important factor at the pro level.  Problem is, amateur cappers have trouble distinguishing significant revenge situations from the insignificant ones.
shrimp1958 PM shrimp1958
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 50021
 
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/28/2013 7:52:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Sorry there is no room left for Clipper backers!  I repeat no more room on the bus for Clipper backers as we are at capacity!!

Revenge doesn't really exist at the pro level much.  Maybe they cover but it won't be because they had their feelings hurt yesterday on a regular season game in January.

Since it was the night B4..and they lost by 1 point,not sure I buy that at all...One of my favorite angles....almost always unless it's like Mr Ed against Secratariat..............

Forum: Penalty Box
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.