last bet or I go broke

Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: last bet or I go broke
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/15/2011 12:40:19 PM
Parlay:

NYK -4.5 with
DAL -2.5

to me or you won't see me for a couple months until baseball heats up.
Zander47 PM Zander47
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2844
 
Zander47
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/15/2011 12:45:24 PM
Not gonna hit
claude_gir0ux PM claude_gir0ux
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 20623
 
claude_gir0ux
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 3/15/2011 12:50:36 PM

dallas is a solid play.

BOL

hofil PM hofil
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 9156
 
hofil
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:03:46 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by d0dger_blue:

Parlay:

NYK -4.5 with
DAL -2.5

to me or you won't see me for a couple months until baseball heats up.

 

 

Last bet never die...

ozzwald PM ozzwald
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 10376
 
ozzwald
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:11:49 PM
dude don't place that bet.
ozzwald PM ozzwald
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 10376
 
ozzwald
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:12:23 PM
Port +2.5 & INdy +4.5 would be the way to go.  GL
TrajaD PM TrajaD
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1248
 
TrajaD
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:13:54 PM
spockgato PM spockgato
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 10171
 
spockgato
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:32:24 PM

i respect you because you put the " 0 " in your handle insteada the " o "...

for this reason , and this reason only i wish you well and hope for a postive outcome to your most undesirable situation ........

dick747 PM dick747
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5007
 
dick747
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:47:01 PM

wouldn't want my last bet to be a parley.

might be a reason its your last bet?

 

GL........I'll take care of your avatar still M:LB starts..

rking49 PM rking49
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 58
 
rking49
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/15/2011 1:51:11 PM
i like them....GL.
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/15/2011 11:14:10 PM
Thanks to everyone who gave a garbage :)  It was a parlay because I had miserably low units and without at least a double-up I was going to be placing such tiny bets that it was ridiculous.  Unfortunately the friggin Pacers decided to score almost 120 points. 

to everyone who bets NBA!  You will see me in the forums again after I get out of jail and baseball season is poppin off.

NYK
Osiris2012 PM Osiris2012
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2147
 
Osiris2012
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/15/2011 11:27:14 PM
Damn Doger Blue!! You were suppose to hold off... Tough day to bet on just 4 NBA games when ur working with ur last...  
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/15/2011 11:49:19 PM
Yeah I know man.. I don't know what my problem is.  I was up like 5.9 f*ckin large units just a couple weeks ago and then I got screwed on like 4 college games in a row.. then 2 NBA games after that.. just a downward spiral... and then I went BIG on that Milwaukee game where they scored like 22 points in the first half...   FML now I have nada... oh well...
Osiris2012 PM Osiris2012
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2147
 
Osiris2012
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/15/2011 11:56:29 PM
Well maybe u just need to reflect & see where ur making those mistakes on teams... U gotta walk thru all this garbage, running in sports betting will get ur pockets up... I've learned my lesson.. I seen the tourneys coming with the ability to bet on NBA in between gives u chances to make something happen while the public is pounding some dumb behind plays.... U see Dallas? Public & Public Covers Cappers  Sometimes its best to fade the forum  See u around buddy!!
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:06:07 AM
Yea see u around bro. I'm feeling like SHE now. haha.  Personally I just think I'm messing with the wrong sport.. which sucks, because NBA is my favorite sport to WATCH.  And I play basketball in real life.  And I know every single roster like the back of my hand.... but little good that does me!!  Because honestly 55% percent wins is DAMN GOOD in NBA.  You're lucky to get that.  A team that plays well one day will just play like garbage the next day.  Too damn unpredictable-- the way the ball flies in the air, one or two little inches inside or outside the rim, the way the refs decide to blow the whistle all night for some games, and then magically miss calls on other games, all screams NBA IS FIXED TO DRAIN MY WALLET.

I got 95% of my bankroll betting college, in mid-late January and most of February.  As soon as March hit, poof.... they know college and NBA bettors will be going big and it's the perfect time to cash us out.  If I would've just cashed at the beginning of March I could be buying a new car right now.  oh well.
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:10:10 AM
OH WAIT I STILL HAVE $10 IN FREE PLAY WOO HOOO




what should I do with it people
Osiris2012 PM Osiris2012
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2147
 
Osiris2012
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:15:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d0dger_blue:

OH WAIT I STILL HAVE $10 IN FREE PLAY WOO HOOO




what should I do with it people

We'll find a parlay 4 u 2mrrow!   11 NBA Games & however many college games.. 
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:17:02 AM
Ok I will stay posted :) Haha.  How pathetic that $10 makes me happy.  I just never deposit < $100 and I don't have that right now so $10 is still something to work with.

 
Osiris2012 PM Osiris2012
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2147
 
Osiris2012
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:22:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d0dger_blue:

Yea see u around bro. I'm feeling like SHE now. haha.  Personally I just think I'm messing with the wrong sport.. which sucks, because NBA is my favorite sport to WATCH.  And I play basketball in real life.  And I know every single roster like the back of my hand.... but little good that does me!!  Because honestly 55% percent wins is DAMN GOOD in NBA.  You're lucky to get that.  A team that plays well one day will just play like garbage the next day.  Too damn unpredictable-- the way the ball flies in the air, one or two little inches inside or outside the rim, the way the refs decide to blow the whistle all night for some games, and then magically miss calls on other games, all screams NBA IS FIXED TO DRAIN MY WALLET.

I got 95% of my bankroll betting college, in mid-late January and most of February.  As soon as March hit, poof.... they know college and NBA bettors will be going big and it's the perfect time to cash us out.  If I would've just cashed at the beginning of March I could be buying a new car right now.  oh well.

BTW I feel what ur saying... But also you're looking at it like how you think of you playing on the court..Or kids playing basketball for the love and fun.. I use to do the same..This a BUSINESS!!!  And once you know you're looking at a movie screen with Professional Basketball Actors that know every inch of the court & every inch of the rim, this sport is easily manipulated.... Its not a fix, b/c they do let them free flow when they want, to help cover things up from different nights or even during the game if they choose...But there is no doubt it's controlled!! 
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:24:43 AM
Totally, O.  It's a friggin act.  They throw up bricks on purpose all the time.  Like Ray Allen had to in the 3pt contest because all the money was on him.

TOTAL evidence of the FIX-
Bucks from one day to the NEXT:

03/13/11 @BOS L 56-87 L 8 U 179.5
03/12/11 PHI W 102-74 W -2 U 184.

I mean.. REALLY?
Osiris2012 PM Osiris2012
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2147
 
Osiris2012
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:26:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d0dger_blue:

Ok I will stay posted :) Haha.  How pathetic that $10 makes me happy.  I just never deposit < $100 and I don't have that right now so $10 is still something to work with.

 

yes it is something to work with... I use to play with $10 and play $1 parlays just to work on the how & why's of a pick... It also makes u notice things when u play small.. B/c the edge is off of losing $25, $50, $100 and up per play & you try garbage u wouldn't have before....   
Osiris2012 PM Osiris2012
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2147
 
Osiris2012
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:29:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d0dger_blue:

Totally, O.  It's a friggin act.  They throw up bricks on purpose all the time.  Like Ray Allen had to in the 3pt contest because all the money was on him.

TOTAL evidence of the FIX-
Bucks from one day to the NEXT:

03/13/11 @BOS L 56-87 L 8 U 179.5
03/12/11 PHI W 102-74 W -2 U 184.

I mean.. REALLY?


Exactly! Don't forget Boston beats Bucks by 30 then go lose to Jersey next night.. Yeh okaaayyy..lmao.. 
NBA..= Nothing. But. ACTORS 
d0dger_blue PM d0dger_blue
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1047
 
d0dger_blue
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:32:16 AM
Heh.. this is since January..I started with a $100 deposit this year.

Pending
Summary
$4,729.38
in Completed Wagers
-$130.09
in total wins
99
Total Wagers
99

Osiris2012 PM Osiris2012
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2147
 
Osiris2012
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 1:38:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d0dger_blue:

Heh.. this is since January..I started with a $100 deposit this year.

Pending
Summary
$4,729.38
in Completed Wagers
-$130.09
in total wins
99
Total Wagers
99


Damn u were doing well for yourself.... now go into myspace and look at my wins and losses this year... I'm working on being top ten when its said and done... lmao!!!! All from reading the script 
mainmanmainman2 PM mainmanmainman2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4357
 
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/16/2011 2:38:09 AM
what happen, u put in 100 got to 4700 now -130?

i dont understand, please clarify.
Forum: NBA Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.