Posted: 4/20/2013 7:15:39 PM
Type of info available for the Books
3645 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Hours of operation: Sunday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Payment options: Cash and chips.
- Location: On the Bally’s Avenue Shoppes mall level inside Bally’s.
- Type of betting offered: Daily lines (straight bets, money lines and totals), parlays, futures, propositions on major events and some other events, pari-mutuel and nonpari-mutuel racing, weekly odds for golf, NASCAR and tennis, major boxing matches and some match-ups, including horse-racing match-ups.
- Number of televisions: 150 individual televisions, 11 big screens.
- Big screens: 11 (all 8 foot by 6 foot).
- Largest TV: 8 foot by 6 foot.
- Food and drinks: Cocktail service available; drinks also available in sports lounge. For food, Sbarro, Nathan’s.
- Seating: 256 seats in the book and adjacent lounge.
- Race and sports book director / manager: Frank Kunovic.
- Lines posted: Before 9:30 a.m.
- Line originator: N/A.
- Betting service offered: Pay-by-mail.
- Comps and specials: Drink tickets.
- Special events or contests: VIP room available for special events.
Ballys Race and Sports Book Information:
The Las Vegas Sports Book at Bally’s Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is back and better than ever, just in time for football season!
We invite you to join us and discover a Las Vegas Sports Book unlike any other, complete with an exclusive VIP viewing area where you can meet celebrity guests and well-known sports figures, win prizes in text messaging promotions and enjoy drink specials galore.
The new VIP lounge at Bally’s Las Vegas Sports Book can accommodate up to 100 guests in a comfortable atmosphere decorated with sports memorabilia.
Drink specials include $5 Absoluts, $6 Absolut & Rockstar and specially priced beer buckets.
Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino be giving away trips to football games throughout the season, and all you need to win is your mobile phone. You could text your way to the Big Game!
Located inside Bally’s Avenue Shoppes, the stadium-style Las Vegas Sports Book also features an updated bar area with all-new flat screen TVs. Opens weekdays at 8 am, weekends at 7:30.