Messages

Forum Index : Las Vegas : Messages
Author: [Las Vegas] Topic: Hook up to a fake ID/License???
tjlopez664 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tjlopez664
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 466
Location: Mexico
#1
Posted: 9/25/2008 4:19:51 PM
Does anyone where to get one of these?? Hope to get one before my trip to Vegas(DECEMBER)


Oh yeah im almost 19.. but i look older.. trust me


quote
PASA818 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
PASA818
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1093
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 9/26/2008 6:49:07 PM
NYC


quote
gus1689 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gus1689
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 12913
Location: Maryland
#3
Posted: 9/27/2008 12:25:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PASA818:

NYC


I don't know what's more retarded, the dude asking the question on a net forum thinking he will get a legit response or your answer telling him NYC...I mean why not Gary, Indiana or Boise or just any random city

quote
PASA818 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
PASA818
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1093
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 9/27/2008 10:27:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gus1689:

I don't know what's more retarded, the dude asking the question on a net forum thinking he will get a legit response or your answer telling him NYC...I mean why not Gary, Indiana or Boise or just any random city



He's asking the question in the Vegas forum, it was a joke to tell him to check out NYNY.  Maybe I wasn't clear about it by saying NYC.  The question should be asked in the General Discussion.
quote
Grind-it-Out send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Grind-it-Out
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 562
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 9/28/2008 12:58:18 AM
Billings
quote
CrusCrnshw send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CrusCrnshw
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 15848
Location: Tokelau
#6
Posted: 9/28/2008 11:46:12 PM
might wanna ask local people bro.
 
you would be dumb to get an id from another city when you have no idea how it would look
quote
ogmike send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ogmike
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2896
Location: Texas
#7
Posted: 9/29/2008 12:46:46 AM
I would cancel the trip if you can't find a fake ID before then, no matter how old you think you look.  Unless you were actually going for a different reason other than to gamble and party.
quote
RickeM send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RickeM
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 7967
Location: New York
#8
Posted: 10/1/2008 9:07:36 PM



quote
daLOCKSMITH send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
daLOCKSMITH
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 14173
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 10/8/2008 2:22:03 PM
tip the guy at the DMV a benjamin and see what happens
 
 
quote
Grind-it-Out send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Grind-it-Out
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 562
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 10/8/2008 4:50:20 PM
I nave the perfect hookup.
quote
YoungOne send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
YoungOne
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7544
Location: Pennsylvania
#11
Posted: 10/10/2008 10:53:13 PM


bro, every place nowadays scans, and fakes are very easy to pick out.  your only bet is to get the real id of someone who is 21 who looks enough like you.  if you are close enough to someone like that, you can have them go to the dmv and say they lost their liscense and get a new one.  However, they will get a new one that says that it is a duplicate and not the original

the key is, you have to get someone who is cool enough to give you the original and hold on to the replica.  why?  this is a common practice, so when the bouncers see a replica id, they ask for backup id.  if ur friend keeps the replica, he can back it up.  you, however, cant
quote
prof8t
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
prof8t
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 566
Location:
#12
Posted: 11/21/2008 3:02:12 PM
Why is anyone on here so compelled to submit their two cents into aiding in committing a crime?  I don't understand.  I see people come in here and ask for fake IDs, local bookies, prostitution, and even where they can score drugs in Vegas, and I cannot believe that they get responses. 

I wouldn't have put my two cents in here either, except, if we as a group continue to encourage this type of behavior, we are risking the privileges associated with utilizing this site for more "fitting" information.  Not to mention, these knuckleheads asking for this stuff are the ones you'll see on Cops: Vegas Edition, or when you're in Vegas walking down the street in handcuffs on the side of the road somewhere.
quote
YoungOne send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
YoungOne
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7544
Location: Pennsylvania
#13
Posted: 11/21/2008 3:24:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by prof8t:

Why is anyone on here so compelled to submit their two cents into aiding in committing a crime?  I don't understand.  I see people come in here and ask for fake IDs, local bookies, prostitution, and even where they can score drugs in Vegas, and I cannot believe that they get responses. 

I wouldn't have put my two cents in here either, except, if we as a group continue to encourage this type of behavior, we are risking the privileges associated with utilizing this site for more "fitting" information.  Not to mention, these knuckleheads asking for this stuff are the ones you'll see on Cops: Vegas Edition, or when you're in Vegas walking down the street in handcuffs on the side of the road somewhere.

 

Seriously man, give the "holier than thou" attitude a rest.  Yes, it is illegal, but seriously, what kid doesn't try to get a fake id at some point in their lives?  And hookers are almost as synonomous with Vegas as gambling is.  And if you really are going to hate on weed just because Uncle Sam doesnt want us to do it, then you need to lighten up.  People do garbage that isnt technically legal all the time.  nobodys gonna get locked up here.  people have vices, and if you have a problem with that then you probably shouldn't be in a gambling forum.

Looks like we have a goodie goodie mamas boy. 

 

PS: its cold outside, make sure you are wearing your jacket

quote
prof8t
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
prof8t
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 566
Location:
#14
Posted: 11/21/2008 3:43:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by YoungOne:

 

Seriously man, give the "holier than thou" attitude a rest.  Yes, it is illegal, but seriously, what kid doesn't try to get a fake id at some point in their lives?  And hookers are almost as synonomous with Vegas as gambling is.  And if you really are going to hate on weed just because Uncle Sam doesnt want us to do it, then you need to lighten up.  People do garbage that isnt technically legal all the time.  nobodys gonna get locked up here.  people have vices, and if you have a problem with that then you probably shouldn't be in a gambling forum.

Looks like we have a goodie goodie mamas boy. 

 

PS: its cold outside, make sure you are wearing your jacket


Missing the point youngsta, as I would figure you would from your screen name.

Im not even close to being a goodie goodie mamas boy, however, this place is not necessarily the place to conduct that type of behavior. That's why we have email.  Put your dirt out in the public eye and its all but guaranteed that eyes you may not think about at the moment you submit this stuff, may be watching.  Assist in committing the crime and you're just as caught up as the guy you helped.  If you wanna do dirt, it's best done covertly. You'll learn as you get older kid...
quote
YoungOne send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
YoungOne
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7544
Location: Pennsylvania
#15
Posted: 11/21/2008 4:02:40 PM
yes, because there have been so many cases of people getting arrested for things that they posted in gambling forums.
 
 
tomorrows newspaper headline:
 
TEENAGER ARRESTED IN FAKE ID BUST:  GAMBLING WEBSITE COVERS.COM LISTED AS ACCOMPLICE
 
 
just relax man, nobody knows who is actually behind these usernames.  i smoke weed.  i gamble and did in casinos before i was 21.  i can't say that I have ever paid for sex, but if I was really ugly, I would.
 
If you are reading Uncle Sam, come and get me!
quote
trance
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
trance
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 17229
Location: Virginia
#16
Posted: 11/21/2008 4:09:19 PM
c'mon we all know it's only illegal until you get caught
quote
BTK send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
BTK
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1449
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 11/23/2008 10:39:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by YoungOne:

yes, because there have been so many cases of people getting arrested for things that they posted in gambling forums.
 
 
tomorrows newspaper headline:
 
TEENAGER ARRESTED IN FAKE ID BUST:  GAMBLING WEBSITE COVERS.COM LISTED AS ACCOMPLICE
 
 
just relax man, nobody knows who is actually behind these usernames.  i smoke weed.  i gamble and did in casinos before i was 21.  i can't say that I have ever paid for sex, but if I was really ugly, I would.
 
If you are reading Uncle Sam, come and get me!


quote
BTK send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
BTK
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1449
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 11/23/2008 10:42:11 AM
if you are in nyc, you should definatly know by now where to go.
Growing up in NJ, everyone went into nyc to get them

garment district, the village, china town....
quote
golfinfool send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfinfool
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 782
Location: Monaco
#19
Posted: 11/24/2008 1:29:00 PM
call Mclovin
quote
DJ_NOISY_BOY_77 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DJ_NOISY_BOY_77
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 0
Location:
#20
Posted: 1/24/2013 12:10:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Grind-it-Out:

I nave the perfect hookup.
hey golfinfool hmu i need a fake ID but i dont have a hook up u said u knw somone  can u help me out 
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 15803
Location: North Carolina
#21
Posted: 1/30/2013 8:31:23 PM
Holy cow, can you think of no other place to troll for this info, this is a gambling site, not detention hall at junior high, yikes
quote
ebpadjen send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
ebpadjen
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 110
Location: Florida
#22
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:35:59 PM
Go to the riviera look for a guy dressed like Sinatra and ask for nick papageorgio.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 15803
Location: North Carolina
#23
Posted: 1/31/2013 9:12:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ebpadjen:

Go to the riviera look for a guy dressed like Sinatra and ask for nick papageorgio.
lots of guys hatin here, but , this one is legit
quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5616
Location: Kentucky
#24
Posted: 2/1/2013 4:16:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ebpadjen:

Go to the riviera look for a guy dressed like Sinatra and ask for nick papageorgio.

Love that idea.  

However, since the original thread starter claimed to be 18 in 2008 when this was posted, he is now old enough to legally go broke in Vegas.  
quote
Forum Index : Las Vegas : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.