*** My NFL Draft ***

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: *** My NFL Draft ***
Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17040
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 5:16:29 PM
Whats up guys... I love the draft and do pretty well with it every year. Here are my 32 picks in the first round. My goal is to hit 27.

No order....let's see how many I hit.


  1. Luke Joeckel
  2. Eric Fisher
  3. Dion Jordan
  4. Star Lotuleiel
  5. Lane Johnson
  6. Tyler Eifert
  7. Dee Milliner
  8. Sharrif Floyd
  9. Ezekial Ansah
  10. Barkevious Mingo
  11. Bjoern Werner
  12. Sheldon Richardson
  13. Kenny Vaccaro
  14. Ryan Nassib
  15. Eddie Lacy
  16. Jarvis Jones
  17. Alec Olgetree
  18. Deandre Hopkins
  19. Tavon Austin
  20. Xavier Rhodes
  21. Chance Warmack
  22. Arthur Brown
  23. Desmond Trufant
  24. D.J Fluker
  25. Geno Smith
  26. Corderrel Patterson
  27. D.J Hayden
  28. Eric Reid
  29. Datone Jones
  30. Sylvester Williams
  31. Matt Elam
  32. Tank Carridene


That's mt 32 pick....NO ORDER, Just picks.


I will say this...... If someone falls.... I think it might be Geno Smith.


If Someone rises out of nowhere.... it might be E.J Manuel.









Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17040
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 5:18:23 PM
Also.... Some other guy's who could jump into the first round is Justin Hunter and Zach Ertz



sungod95 PM sungod95
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9217
Michigan
 
sungod95
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 5:56:15 PM
Boom.Im leaning on picking the prop of a RB being drafted in the 1st round.Think it is safe?juice has been rising on it
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 22365
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:06:54 PM
Can't see Tavon lasting past 10. 
raffchfd PM raffchfd
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13648
Pennsylvania
 
raffchfd
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:07:00 PM
sun, i think it should hit, think a few teams will look at taking lacy tonite
raffchfd PM raffchfd
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13648
Pennsylvania
 
raffchfd
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:09:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by PapaShango:

Can't see Tavon lasting past 10. 

other than the bills, not sure anybody else in top 10 would be interested

DanTos8715 PM DanTos8715
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 10209
Michigan
 
DanTos8715
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:39:25 PM
Tavon Austin way gone by 19
raffchfd PM raffchfd
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13648
Pennsylvania
 
raffchfd
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:44:32 PM

u guys obviously didnt read the 1st post

he said IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, these r the guys that he thinks will get drafted tonite

THE-KID PM THE-KID
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4661
South Carolina
 
THE-KID
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:09:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Whats up guys... I love the draft and do pretty well with it every year. Here are my 32 picks in the first round. My goal is to hit 27.

No order....let's see how many I hit.


  1. Luke Joeckel
  2. Eric Fisher
  3. Dion Jordan
  4. Star Lotuleiel
  5. Lane Johnson
  6. Tyler Eifert
  7. Dee Milliner
  8. Sharrif Floyd
  9. Ezekial Ansah
  10. Barkevious Mingo
  11. Bjoern Werner
  12. Sheldon Richardson
  13. Kenny Vaccaro
  14. Ryan Nassib
  15. Eddie Lacy
  16. Jarvis Jones
  17. Alec Olgetree
  18. Deandre Hopkins-
  19. Tavon Austin
  20. Xavier Rhodes
  21. Chance Warmack
  22. Arthur Brown
  23. Desmond Trufant
  24. D.J Fluker
  25. Geno Smith
  26. Corderrel Patterson
  27. D.J Hayden
  28. Eric Reid
  29. Datone Jones
  30. Sylvester Williams
  31. Matt Elam
  32. Tank Carridene


That's mt 32 pick....NO ORDER, Just picks.


I will say this...... If someone falls.... I think it might be Geno Smith.


If Someone rises out of nowhere.... it might be E.J Manuel.









lulu39 PM lulu39
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 253
Quebec
 
lulu39
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:34:47 PM
good job,29 /32 for you i am 99 %,mmmmmmmr  reid-brown,for nassib ,i am sure  he can play right now and he will be a good pick,maybe  with bills ?
Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17040
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:45:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PapaShango:

Can't see Tavon lasting past 10. 
no order papa....

To be honest with you... and remember I said this. There is a outside chance he falls out of the first round.

Why? Simply his size. NFL GM and coaches really want to know can he last 16 games in the NFL. I know there is small WR in the NFL but we shouldnt use them as the standard....why? they are special players and Im not saying Tavon isnt... Im just saying odds are GM's and Coaches like bigger players.


Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17040
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 7:46:49 PM
Anybody Think E.J could slip into the first round???


Im like the only guy on the planet saying he might
lulu39 PM lulu39
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 253
Quebec
 
lulu39
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 8:05:51 PM
me 50-50 ,its good for him,good luck ,and now  the show must go on   !!!! go  roger  gougou   !!
lulu39 PM lulu39
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 253
Quebec
 
lulu39
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 8:11:35 PM
where you  see   marcus boum ?
THEMUGG PM THEMUGG
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 31017
Washington
 
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 8:14:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Anybody Think E.J could slip into the first round???


Im like the only guy on the planet saying he might
As what......a qb? Not a chance
rf_dawg PM rf_dawg
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1101
United States
 
rf_dawg
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 8:22:48 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

no order papa....

To be honest with you... and remember I said this. There is a outside chance he falls out of the first round.

Why? Simply his size. NFL GM and coaches really want to know can he last 16 games in the NFL. I know there is small WR in the NFL but we shouldnt use them as the standard....why? they are special players and Im not saying Tavon isnt... Im just saying odds are GM's and Coaches like bigger players.


Austin won't last past 10...probably 9 to the Jets.  No way he drops out of the first round.  Hypothetically, if he was still around in the 20's someone would trade up to steal him.

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37013
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 9:14:35 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

Anybody Think E.J could slip into the first round???


Im like the only guy on the planet saying he might

 

I think he is horrible ......can't throw 100 Bubble screens in the NFL ...dont like  Geno for the same reasons

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37013
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 9:16:37 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

no order papa....

To be honest with you... and remember I said this. There is a outside chance he falls out of the first round.

Why? Simply his size. NFL GM and coaches really want to know can he last 16 games in the NFL. I know there is small WR in the NFL but we shouldnt use them as the standard....why? they are special players and Im not saying Tavon isnt... Im just saying odds are GM's and Coaches like bigger players.


 

there was like a 1% chance he fell out fo the first roujnd...

went 8 with the Rams needing to get ahead of the Jets ....

 

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43441
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 9:52:05 PM
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37013
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 9:57:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

I forgot are u a Rams Fan ???

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37013
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 10:06:35 PM
Bills take EJ Manuel
THEMUGG PM THEMUGG
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 31017
Washington
 
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 10:09:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

As what......a qb? Not a chance
I stand corrected.........Al Davis is alive & well in Buffalo
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37013
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 10:16:15 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

I stand corrected.........Al Davis is alive & well in Buffalo

 

Ralph Wilson must have Loved his Pink Shirt/Tie

 

u Know I DID

Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17040
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 10:17:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

As what......a qb? Not a chance
just had a gut feeling
Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17040
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 10:17:47 PM
Double take a hike.........you are not wanted in here
Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.