Wes Welker

Forum: NFL Betting
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Wes Welker
DirtySoap PM DirtySoap
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 41
 
DirtySoap
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/12/2013 2:51:22 PM
Say goodbye to him PATS. Not gonna win a SB without this guy and no SPYGATE.
Osirus13 PM Osirus13
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 14151
United States
 
Osirus13
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/12/2013 4:41:13 PM
I hate the pats but saying they cant win without spygate is the dumbest thing
HutchEmAll PM HutchEmAll
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 38669
Minnesota
 
HutchEmAll
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 3:13:44 PM
Just heard someone blabbing on a local sports station that Welker might be talking to Denver.  
trustandfall PM trustandfall
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1779
Texas
 
trustandfall
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:44:22 PM
If Welker goes to the Bronco's is their ANYONE in the AFC that can contend???

Ravens lose Boldin, Kruger, Ellerbe.

Pats lose Welker and maybe Woodhead (not sure if he's already resigned or still testing FA)

Steelers lose Wallace.

I mean, damn man... Bronco's with Welker Thomas Decker is a scary, scary thought. Would def be my far and away fav for superbowl winner.
DirtySoap PM DirtySoap
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 41
 
DirtySoap
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:52:06 PM
Wes leaving BelliCHEAT to play with the MANning.
DirtySoap PM DirtySoap
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 41
 
DirtySoap
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 4:56:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DirtySoap:

Say goodbye to him PATS. Not gonna win a SB without this guy and no SPYGATE.

U R
easymoney8474 PM easymoney8474
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 935
 
easymoney8474
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 6:39:04 PM

Big deal, this guy is on the decline.  He drops passes at crucial times in past two seasons, superbowl vs giants and afrc championship that could have changed the landscae of that game on a huge 3rd down.  Dont underestimate the pats, they apparantly are in the running for Danny Amendola, who in my mind is a younger faster Welker and having Brady throwing him the ball instead of a 2nd year QB he will flourish.

I would make that move any day at this point in Welkers career.  Lets not forget, Welker was a cast off nothing player until he got to NE, he became a star in that system and I suspect Amendola will do the same.

Niners13 PM Niners13
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1737
Ontario
 
Niners13
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 7:19:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trustandfall:

If Welker goes to the Bronco's is their ANYONE in the AFC that can contend???

Ravens lose Boldin, Kruger, Ellerbe.

Pats lose Welker and maybe Woodhead (not sure if he's already resigned or still testing FA)

Steelers lose Wallace.

I mean, damn man... Bronco's with Welker Thomas Decker is a scary, scary thought. Would def be my far and away fav for superbowl winner.


They still have Manning so ANYONE'S game still...
Allbutbroke PM Allbutbroke
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4507
Ontario
 
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 9:02:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by easymoney8474:

Big deal, this guy is on the decline.  He drops passes at crucial times in past two seasons, superbowl vs giants and afrc championship that could have changed the landscae of that game on a huge 3rd down.  Dont underestimate the pats, they apparantly are in the running for Danny Amendola, who in my mind is a younger faster Welker and having Brady throwing him the ball instead of a 2nd year QB he will flourish.

I would make that move any day at this point in Welkers career.  Lets not forget, Welker was a cast off nothing player until he got to NE, he became a star in that system and I suspect Amendola will do the same.


Must be nice to be in decline yet still second in the NFL in receptions. Agreed though, Amendola will flourish with Brady.
easymoney8474 PM easymoney8474
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 935
 
easymoney8474
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 10:57:07 PM

Dude Im a die hard Pats fan and Im saying this.  Pats management tend to get rid of guys just as the decline will begin, Vrabel , Moss, Seymour just to name a few.

I would never question the Pats management team, they make great moves and today was another

easymoney8474 PM easymoney8474
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 935
 
easymoney8474
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/13/2013 11:02:03 PM
Go back to C*****mall lol
GunShard PM GunShard
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1524
United States
 
GunShard
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2013 4:11:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by easymoney8474:

Dude Im a die hard Pats fan and Im saying this.  Pats management tend to get rid of guys just as the decline will begin, Vrabel , Moss, Seymour just to name a few.

I would never question the Pats management team, they make great moves and today was another

Pats have not won a super bowl. Ever since they gave away good players.

easymoney8474 PM easymoney8474
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 935
 
easymoney8474
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2013 5:26:34 AM
your point? They've been 5 times in 12 years.  They have more Superbowl appearances then most teams have playoff appearances.  They have the best resume in the last 12 years by far in terms of playoff wins, Div titles AFC championships Superbowls and Superbowl appearances.  Nobody else comes close.  Its funny because everyone likes to say how they havnt won a superbowl since 2004, I guess thats the standard when you've been 5 times in 12 years lol They are successful and a great organization, I dont expect them to win ever year.  All I know is that they will always have a shot at it cause they make the playoffs, thats more than most teams can say. Ask a charger jet eagle fan how life is lol ....all you Pat haters have no leg to stand on but you all chirp, priceless!
Allbutbroke PM Allbutbroke
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4507
Ontario
 
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2013 9:13:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by easymoney8474:

Dude Im a die hard Pats fan and Im saying this.  Pats management tend to get rid of guys just as the decline will begin, Vrabel , Moss, Seymour just to name a few.

I would never question the Pats management team, they make great moves and today was another

Fan as well............agree with what you are saying here.

The Hawk PM The Hawk
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 17655
Arizona
 
The Hawk
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2013 1:02:04 PM

Nobody caught more passes in a 6-year period than Welker. Not Harrison, Rice, NOBODY.

Amendola? You're counting on this guy to stay healthy? You let Welker go, he gets 2-yr/12 mil. Amen gets 5 for 31. And you think this deal was about money? Didn't Brady sign his "cheap" deal so the Pats could free up some bucks for players they wanted to keep?

lovelymoney PM lovelymoney
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1885
Denmark
 
lovelymoney
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2013 2:59:48 PM
1129ken PM 1129ken
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1440
United States
 
1129ken
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2013 7:00:59 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by easymoney8474]

Big deal, this guy is on the decline.  He drops passes at crucial times in past two seasons, superbowl vs giants and afrc championship that could have changed the landscae of that game on a huge 3rd down.  Dont underestimate the pats, they apparantly are in the running for Danny Amendola, who in my mind is a younger faster Welker and having Brady throwing him the ball instead of a 2nd year QB he will flourish.

I would make that move any day at this point in Welkers career.  Lets not forget, Welker was a cast off nothing player until he got to NE, he became a star in that system and I suspect Amendola will do the same.

[/Quote]

Absolutely agree.
Laroja PM Laroja
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 11393
California
 
Laroja
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2013 11:27:30 PM
Pats have one of the best front offices in the league. They know what they are doing.
Forum: NFL Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.