I think I will puke if I have to see Ray Lewis hoist the Lombardi trophy

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: I think I will puke if I have to see Ray Lewis hoist the Lombardi trophy
Crashdavis565 PM Crashdavis565
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 14303
Colorado
 
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:57:09 AM
Just saying-
Guy is just a d i c k. From his dance to start games, to  his illegitimate kids, to his murder rap and the lies that he told.  Now, he is ducking the question of using a banned substance to heal an injury that cannot be healed in the time that he has done so.
Vomit-
It will be a sad day in sports if he is rewarded.
As for his faith in God and the bible, maybe he should actually get married and have a family? Or is the new Christian religion to father children out of wedlock.  
Do not ever forget, he paid off those families at his last Super Bowl after he and his hommies killed those boys. 

I will be on the other side of the narcissistic murderer.

NONEED4LUCK PM NONEED4LUCK
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 20490
Kansas
 
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 6:27:21 AM
Get ready to puke. So why the darn do you like anyone in the NFL? They all got several kids and what not, who fcking cares. And this just in, he was not convicted of murder, it's a good thing no one on this forum sits on a jury, bunch of uneducated gamblers here.
Posted using a mobile device.
Maverick11 PM Maverick11
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3489
Maryland
 
Maverick11
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 7:39:03 AM
Don't watch the game then and get to know the guy before you just pick the easy stereotypical things that could go against them. We don't judge you for living in your mothers basement and making 50 K a year
Posted using a mobile device.
WilliamMunny PM WilliamMunny
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 2140
Maryland
 
WilliamMunny
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 8:07:42 AM
Great capping 
kimoinsd808 PM kimoinsd808
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 4765
United States
 
kimoinsd808
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 10:52:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Maverick11:

Don't watch the game then and get to know the guy before you just pick the easy stereotypical things that could go against them. We don't judge you for living in your mothers basement and making 50 K a year


There are a lot of people in this country that would KILL for that deal.
laythehammer PM laythehammer
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 451
United States
 
laythehammer
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 12:53:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Maverick11:

Don't watch the game then and get to know the guy before you just pick the easy stereotypical things that could go against them. We don't judge you for living in your mothers basement and making 50 K a year

+1

Also, it's amazing we expect these people to be goody two shoes.  He's got a lot of kids, but who are you to judge, especially since he's one of the few men who have that many kids that takes care of them himself instead of taxpayers.  Besides, I watch football because I love the sport and obviously love to gamble.  I don't watch it to find role models.  
ApocalypseLater PM ApocalypseLater
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
 
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 12:58:02 PM
Ray Lewis is turning out to be one of the biggest frauds in U.S. history...



the guy has everyone convinced that he is some spiritual guru... when in fact he is just a heaping pile of scum who puts on a GREAT SHOW!
ApocalypseLater PM ApocalypseLater
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
 
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 1:00:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

Get ready to puke. So why the darn do you like anyone in the NFL? They all got several kids and what not, who fcking cares. And this just in, he was not convicted of murder, it's a good thing no one on this forum sits on a jury, bunch of uneducated gamblers here.



1) he probably doesn't like the fact that Ray Lewis is such a huge walking-talking-hypocrite!

2) who gives a garbage what a jury in this country says?  have you seen the friggin retards that end up on jury duty? 

3) if you're too stupid to figure out on your own whether or not he is guilty, then you have no business talking about anyone else's intelligence... here or anywhere else!
laythehammer PM laythehammer
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 451
United States
 
laythehammer
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 1:00:46 PM
Meant who has that many kids by that many different women.

There are many men that have 6 kids that take care of their children.


laythehammer PM laythehammer
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 451
United States
 
laythehammer
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 1:03:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

Just saying-
Guy is just a d i c k. From his dance to start games, to  his illegitimate kids, to his murder rap and the lies that he told.  Now, he is ducking the question of using a banned substance to heal an injury that cannot be healed in the time that he has done so.
Vomit-
It will be a sad day in sports if he is rewarded.
As for his faith in God and the bible, maybe he should actually get married and have a family? Or is the new Christian religion to father children out of wedlock.  
Do not ever forget, he paid off those families at his last Super Bowl after he and his hommies killed those boys. 

I will be on the other side of the narcissistic murderer.


I'll also agree to take a picture of him hoisting the trophy at the game.  That way you'll have a keepsake every time you want to throw up.
Just helping out where I can 
Crashdavis565 PM Crashdavis565
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 14303
Colorado
 
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 2:00:09 PM
I have to admit, I try to be non judgmental but sometimes I fail. 
I cannot tell you what it is but when I see this guy talk, my feeling is he is a lying turd.
I will grant you the idea, he may be a good guy and a changed man. That is not the feeling I get when I see him on TV and listen to his interviews.  My gut will puke if he wins. 
I DO EXPECT MY SPORTS HEROES TO BE ROLE MODELS. THAT IS PART OF THE GIG. IF YOU CANNOT BEHAVE LIKE A ROLE MODEL, THEN DO SOMETHING ELSE. MY KIDS AND THOUSANDS MORE LOOK UP TO THESE PEOPLE AND I EXPECT THEM TO HOLD UP THEIR END OF THE BARGAIN. ANYTHING ELSE IS A COP OUT.  THEY MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND COULD INVEST IN SOME COUNSELING OR TREATMENT IF NEEDED TO BE CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY. TO JUST GO TO CLUBS AND PARTY ALL THE TIME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

In Ray's defense, I did read about his charitable work and I applaud him for this.  

Again, it will make me sick if he wins, I cannot help it. This is the way I feel.


Crashdavis565 PM Crashdavis565
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 14303
Colorado
 
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 2:02:07 PM
Also, this whole suit business.  Why throw away the suit if you are innocent?
 Finally, if I am in the public eye and involved in a murder where two people die, I will expect to answer questions about this for the rest of my life. Duh.
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 2:09:50 PM
if it was charles manson vs ghandi, and i knew charles manson was going to win, I'd put everything i had on the manson ML
ariana09 PM ariana09
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1364
 
ariana09
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 2:28:39 PM
Who gives a rats behind? Lewis is a great player and has proved it for many many many years. Even if he did spray some stupid spray on his elbow who cares. Your acting like he shot up meth before a game to have a faster heart rate to have more energy. Get a life.
Crashdavis565 PM Crashdavis565
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 14303
Colorado
 
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:00:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by budwiser:

if it was charles manson vs ghandi, and i knew charles manson was going to win, I'd put everything i had on the manson ML



now that is funny
but you would have to root for Ghandi
ApocalypseLater PM ApocalypseLater
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
 
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:51:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ariana09:

Even if he did spray some stupid spray on his elbow who cares. Your acting like he shot up meth before a game to have a faster heart rate to have more energy. 








ApocalypseLater PM ApocalypseLater
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
 
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:53:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

Or is the new Christian religion to father children out of wedlock?




actually (and this is sadly not a joke)... the new Christian religion is to do whatever the darn you want, at the expense of other people, and just ask for forgiveness, and then to believe with total conviction that you (but somehow NOT other truly good people who follow a different religion) will be absolved and granted eternal salvation...
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:55:38 PM
no i'd root for manson.  because that's where my $ is tied up

politicians are sh!t, they're the ones who can make a difference.  they don't, they never will, in my lifetime.  people vote for the same s******g incumbents, every election.  look at that s******g we have for a president, for another 4 years.  given up on any hope of a "better" world.

so why should i care about right and wrong?  as  i said, things won't change.  look out for 3 people-me, myself, and i.  suggest everyone else here do the same.
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:56:27 PM
correction: politicians just make things WORSE.  that's the difference they make.

well done ********les
Crashdavis565 PM Crashdavis565
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 14303
Colorado
 
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:03:27 PM
C'mon Bud! 
To say this system sucks, the athletes suck and that is the suck way of the world is not going to change anything.
Take a stand. BE THE CHANGE.
Voice displeasure.
Vote against the fuckingg dickheadd incumbents.
Starts with us, if we are sheople, then we are dead.
Bet the Niners!
Crashdavis565 PM Crashdavis565
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 14303
Colorado
 
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:07:13 PM
And oh by the way-
The Deer antler spray is a derivative of HGH and a powerful one at that. It would absolutely aid in the healing of his arm and absolutely be banned.
No question about it
It is not some sex scent
AllSteelRoots PM AllSteelRoots
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1202
Mississippi
 
AllSteelRoots
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:11:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ApocalypseLater:

Ray Lewis is turning out to be one of the biggest frauds in U.S. history...



the guy has everyone convinced that he is some spiritual guru... when in fact he is just a heaping pile of scum who puts on a GREAT SHOW!

So how did you become blessed with such spiritual insight to know that he is a not a man of spirit but of flesh?  




AllSteelRoots PM AllSteelRoots
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1202
Mississippi
 
AllSteelRoots
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:14:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ApocalypseLater:




actually (and this is sadly not a joke)... the new Christian religion is to do whatever the darn you want, at the expense of other people, and just ask for forgiveness, and then to believe with total conviction that you (but somehow NOT other truly good people who follow a different religion) will be absolved and granted eternal salvation...

You are very confused....I think you meant to say Catholicism instead of new Christian.
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:14:17 PM
well, good point...if it has HGH and clearly helps him get better....was amazing how he was ruled out for the season and came back

trust me i voted to oust every incumbent.  and every incumbent got reelected.

only when pain happens-when the economy's in shreds-and it'll happen someday-will people wake up.  so, in the meantime, focus on 3 people-i, myself, and me.  that's my suggestion.
Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13482
Michigan
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/30/2013 4:15:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

Just saying-
Guy is just a d i c k. From his dance to start games, to  his illegitimate kids, to his murder rap and the lies that he told.  Now, he is ducking the question of using a banned substance to heal an injury that cannot be healed in the time that he has done so.
Vomit-
It will be a sad day in sports if he is rewarded.
As for his faith in God and the bible, maybe he should actually get married and have a family? Or is the new Christian religion to father children out of wedlock.  
Do not ever forget, he paid off those families at his last Super Bowl after he and his hommies killed those boys. 

I will be on the other side of the narcissistic murderer.



Not a Ravens fan, but you must be bitter about the Broncos secondary.
Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.