Messages

Forum Index : Streak Survivor : Messages
Author: [Streak Survivor] Topic: Streak Survivor - No Pick Made SORRY: Due to the consensus for this game, we cannot accept your pick
dangjames
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dangjames
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 78
Location: Oklahoma
#1
Posted: 4/30/2013 3:20:54 AM
Hello everyone, I'd like to know why I get this when trying to play STREAK SURVIVOR. This is the 3rd  or 4th time I've  made a pick  thinking that I had won only to come back to make another pick and find this. Making winning picks is hard enough, and picking them just a few in a row without losing is impossible enough without getting this message  to boot. Does this happen to you too... and how often? And Why? If they didn't want us picking it then why didn't the just leave it out like the do with the other GOOD picks instead of letting us make the pick only to come back later or a few days later to find this. Some people might even have their whole streak wiped out thinking they had made a pick within the 7 day time limit , only to come back to find out it didn't count and they've now lost their streak of 12 in a row, or even more. Has this happen to anyone?

Streak Survivor - No Pick Made

SORRY: Due to the consensus for this game, we cannot accept your pick.
quote
putterspitt send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
putterspitt
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1300
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 4/30/2013 2:04:37 PM
only one game today, really

quote
dangjames
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dangjames
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 78
Location: Oklahoma
#3
Posted: 4/30/2013 2:33:23 PM
What do mean "only one game today, really" putter?
quote
DrWhitetail send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DrWhitetail
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 33
Location: North Carolina
#4
Posted: 4/30/2013 3:05:10 PM
Happens all the time.  If the consensus is over 70% they pull the game off the board.  It may show up again if you are patient but it may not.
quote
dangjames
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dangjames
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 78
Location: Oklahoma
#5
Posted: 4/30/2013 6:25:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DrWhitetail:

Happens all the time.  If the consensus is over 70% they pull the game off the board.  It may show up again if you are patient but it may not.
Wow its not like we are betting on the game, it's just a pick for the streak, I mean why even put it up there if your just going to take it away from us rite b4 game time. Well thank you for your reply Dr.Whitetail and may the betting Gods be Most generous to you today !!
quote
LumpyRutherford send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LumpyRutherford
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 76
Location:
#6
Posted: 5/2/2013 6:05:59 PM
WTF?...my streak is at "1", and they won't let me make a pick...how the fack am I ever gonna make it to... "2"? 
quote
Plisskin76 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Plisskin76
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3089
Location: Nevada
#7
Posted: 5/9/2013 7:10:35 AM
quote
bud_mcneil
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bud_mcneil
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 24
Location:
#8
Posted: 5/12/2013 2:52:36 PM
I don't know why everyone always goes nuts about this consensus thing.  I mean jesus, we get the chance to win 25K....while paying nothing?? I think I can live with a regulation here and there.  I mean garbage if there is not a game you like today, just play one tmr or in the next 6 days!! 
quote
Covers-Team
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Covers-Team
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 39947
Location: Canada
#9
Posted: 5/17/2013 8:59:23 PM
Hello,

Consensus is actually set at 80%, however these guidelines are set to be changed in the near future.

Best of luck,

CT
quote
sprality777
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sprality777
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Location:
#10
Posted: 5/27/2013 2:57:17 PM
That is pure bullshit. If you don't want us betting on the game, take
it off the board.
quote
dangjames
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dangjames
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 78
Location: Oklahoma
#11
Posted: 6/21/2013 8:22:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bud_mcneil:

I don't know why everyone always goes nuts about this consensus thing.  I mean jesus, we get the chance to win 25K....while paying nothing?? I think I can live with a regulation here and there.  I mean garbage if there is not a game you like today, just play one tmr or in the next 6 days!! 


These games do cost us something it called TIME and my time is vaulable to me even if your isn't. The game is on the board you take the time to research it and make the play, even watch the game...Just to think you have gotten one more game closer to that $25 G's You will NEVER see!!  Only to go back the next day or a couple day's only to find that they didn't even let you play it. As far as the rest of you comment... you'd fall straight back in your own sh*t if you only knew how much money they made a month for all of us being here own their site each day just making picks and posting comments. That 25G's could be won every month and would be a small price to have to pay every month if need be. One more thing... All I was wanting was a legit answer to a legit question, I should have known the cover's suck behind's would show up to get their brown nose's even browner trying to sniff out a peanut or two!! I wasn't wanting to make a big deal out of it , I only wanted covers or someone that it may have had the same problem to answer the question and they did. I don't know why there are so many Stupid juvenile haters  on covers !!
quote
SPERRL
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SPERRL
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1525
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 6/22/2013 11:58:07 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dangjames:



These games do cost us something it called TIME and my time is vaulable to me even if your isn't. The game is on the board you take the time to research it and make the play, even watch the game...Just to think you have gotten one more game closer to that $25 G's You will NEVER see!!  Only to go back the next day or a couple day's only to find that they didn't even let you play it. As far as the rest of you comment... you'd fall straight back in your own sh*t if you only knew how much money they made a month for all of us being here own their site each day just making picks and posting comments. That 25G's could be won every month and would be a small price to have to pay every month if need be. One more thing... All I was wanting was a legit answer to a legit question, I should have known the cover's suck behind's would show up to get their brown nose's even browner trying to sniff out a peanut or two!! I wasn't wanting to make a big deal out of it , I only wanted covers or someone that it may have had the same problem to answer the question and they did. I don't know why there are so many Stupid juvenile haters  on covers !!

You come back 6 weeks later to respond??

If your interested in the streak you have to pick at least every 7 days.

I have had the "SORRY: Due to the consensus for this game, we cannot accept your pick." many times. It happens right away after you pick not later in the day, stick around to make sure your pick has been accepted. It you get that message make another pick or just wait 5-10 minutes as I do and you most likely will be able to get the pick you wanted.

quote
eggy45
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
eggy45
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 35
Location: New York
#13
Posted: 6/23/2013 7:35:06 AM

SORRY: Due to the consensus for this game, we cannot accept your pick.

BULL$#!t

quote
combato
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
combato
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 549
Location: Texas
#14
Posted: 7/7/2013 6:40:35 PM
You are risking nothing  and its their game.  STFU
quote
Forum Index : Streak Survivor : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.