Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages
Author: [Politics] Topic: long and short term capital gains to be 30%
joe pockets
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joe pockets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1055
Location:
#1
Posted: 11/11/2012 5:28:10 PM
All you theivese will be paying 30% tax on the stolen money.And its about time!!!
quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 21744
Location: Belize
#2
Posted: 11/11/2012 6:16:05 PM

Get your garbage together before the new year.
quote
LeRinkRat
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 46121
Location: Nevada
#3
Posted: 11/11/2012 6:35:12 PM
AND get rid of that "carried interest" fraud. WHY should the average trader have to pay short term capital gains on anything stock position held less than one year AND any co0mmodity or options trades BUT the "hedge hogs" get long term gains on day trading? it's complete BULLSHIT!!!
quote
joe pockets
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joe pockets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1055
Location:
#4
Posted: 11/11/2012 7:00:06 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

AND get rid of that "carried interest" fraud. WHY should the average trader have to pay short term capital gains on anything stock position held less than one year AND any co0mmodity or options trades BUT the "hedge hogs" get long term gains on day trading? it's complete BULLSHIT!!!

AMEN TO THAT !

quote
joe pockets
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joe pockets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1055
Location:
#5
Posted: 11/11/2012 7:02:54 PM
The deck has been stacked for the 1%  ....Time for Obama to be BOLD////
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21479
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 11/11/2012 7:15:15 PM

Raising taxes on the 1% will cover less than 8% of the annual deficit.... not enough money folks ..not enough 1%'ers.

Have to get the rest from the middle class taxpayers ..

quote
runlagos send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
runlagos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2897
Location: Pennsylvania
#7
Posted: 11/11/2012 7:29:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Have to get the rest from the middle class taxpayers ..


THIS. Except I will take it a step further and say it is going to hit anyone in the US that makes a paycheck.
quote
joe pockets
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joe pockets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1055
Location:
#8
Posted: 11/11/2012 7:33:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Raising taxes on the 1% will cover less than 8% of the annual deficit.... not enough money folks ..not enough 1%'ers.

Have to get the rest from the middle class taxpayers ..

No...I dont want there money...Make them reinvest it in this country...Like before Raygun screwed this $hit with " Its going to drip down pretty soon economy"...Tax cuts

quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#9
Posted: 11/11/2012 7:53:42 PM
If this effects the retail investor it will do more to kill the middle class.

Hope you don't have a pension.
Hope you don't have a 401k.

Hope you don't plan on retiring.

Has this been passed, or is it just a proposition.

This has got to be the dumbest way to spur investment. By doubling the tax on investment?

Who is that brain dead?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
AcerRubrum
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AcerRubrum
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2098
Location:
#10
Posted: 11/11/2012 8:20:39 PM

Who is that brain dead?   

surely you jest for of course you know the answer already rick
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21479
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 11/11/2012 8:33:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by joe pockets:

All you theivese will be paying 30% tax on the stolen money.And its about time!!!

I don't think you can have higher taxes on capital gains without indirectly impact middle class taxpayers...through mutual funds, value of stock held through life insurance policies, pension funds or 401K plans...You can't get the theivese ,without also impacting the middle-class taxpayer ..

quote
TILTOLOGIC
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4943
Location: Uganda
#12
Posted: 11/11/2012 8:54:48 PM
The display of pure idiocy in this thread is beyond compare



quote
mightiestmojo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mightiestmojo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5696
Location: Texas
#13
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:15:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

I don't think you can have higher taxes on capital gains without indirectly impact middle class taxpayers...through mutual funds, value of stock held through life insurance policies, pension funds or 401K plans...You can't get the theivese ,without also impacting the middle-class taxpayer ..


Yup
quote
joe pockets
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joe pockets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1055
Location:
#14
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:27:21 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by rick3117:

If this effects the retail investor it will do more to kill the middle class.

Hope you don't have a pension.
Hope you don't have a 401k.

Hope you don't plan on retiring.

Has this been passed, or is it just a proposition.

This has got to be the dumbest way to spur investment. By doubling the tax on investment?

Who is that brain dead?

Rick...Your guy lost..Please get over it, The 3% had there dance and its time they pay the band. And could not be happier with my choice of candidate 

I voted for the man who uses diplomacy first, the military second. "Im you like that"
I voted for the man who believes in the science, not what his priest tells him.
I voted for the man who doesnt talk about how he's going to get Bin Laden and what he's going to do with him when he gets him, but simply gets him.
I voted for the man who believes that my social security is more important than reducing his 9% tax bill to 0.8%
I voted for someone who believes in nation-building in America, not in Iraq.
I voted for a man who has doubled my 401K, who has turned 800,000 job losses per month into 80,000 gains per month.
I voted for the man who ended Ghaddafy's reign of terror without firing a single shot, and who got the Libyan Government to apologize to America when an American was killed.                     I voted for a man who has the free world at his back, not pretending they dont know him.
I voted for a man who dragged himself up by his bootstraps instead of having an investment firm handed to him because his Dad was a rich senator.                                  
I did not vote for the man who had run on a post-truth campaign from day one — outdid himself and crammed 31 bull$hits in 41 minutes in the 2nd debate

My question to you Rick is.... If job creation hinges on tax cuts predominantly for the wealthy and the wealthy have benefited for eleven years now from the lowest tax rates in a couple of generations, where are all the jobs???

quote
joe pockets
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
joe pockets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1055
Location:
#15
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:43:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TILTOLOGIC:

The display of pure idiocy in this thread is beyond compare



Coming from you...?Thank you.....Enjoy the next 4 years because they should  bring the fans to there feet....

 

 

 

quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#16
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:57:02 PM
Joe, # 1 who was my guy?

Obama has done things that are good. Like acting on intelligence to kill bin laden. Not sure I know of anyone who would not act on that intelligence.

You think Obama pulled himself up by his bootstraps? Did you read his book?

To answer your question though, if you do not think that investment have any bearing on jobs you might want to read up on what happened during our most recent collapse.

What do you think that raising tax rates 100% will do to that same machine that exploded unemployment in the first place?

Have you looked at the market since Obama got reelected?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#17
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:58:37 PM
Ham fisted retaliatory and punitive punishment on the gears of our economy is ill advised if the overall objective is to re invigorate growth and job creation.
Bottom line.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
TILTOLOGIC
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4943
Location: Uganda
#18
Posted: 11/11/2012 11:42:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by joe pockets:

Coming from you...?Thank you.....Enjoy the next 4 years because they should  bring the fans to there feet....

 

 

 



Funny how you replied to this comment which btw was not directed at anyone individually.  

Even you know deep down you border on mild retardation, some things you just can't deny yourself no matter how hard you try

you are too much 
quote
TILTOLOGIC
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4943
Location: Uganda
#19
Posted: 11/11/2012 11:45:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rick3117:

Ham fisted retaliatory and punitive punishment on the gears of our economy is ill advised if the overall objective is to re invigorate growth and job creation.
Bottom line.

Do you really think this retarded plebe understands anything you say? 
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4113
Location: Greece
#20
Posted: 11/12/2012 6:21:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by joe pockets:

Rick...Your guy lost..Please get over it, The 3% had there dance and its time they pay the band. And could not be happier with my choice of candidate 

I voted for the man who uses diplomacy first, the military second. "Im you like that"
I voted for the man who believes in the science, not what his priest tells him.
I voted for the man who doesnt talk about how he's going to get Bin Laden and what he's going to do with him when he gets him, but simply gets him.
I voted for the man who believes that my social security is more important than reducing his 9% tax bill to 0.8%
I voted for someone who believes in nation-building in America, not in Iraq.
I voted for a man who has doubled my 401K, who has turned 800,000 job losses per month into 80,000 gains per month.
I voted for the man who ended Ghaddafy's reign of terror without firing a single shot, and who got the Libyan Government to apologize to America when an American was killed.                     I voted for a man who has the free world at his back, not pretending they dont know him.
I voted for a man who dragged himself up by his bootstraps instead of having an investment firm handed to him because his Dad was a rich senator.                                  
I did not vote for the man who had run on a post-truth campaign from day one — outdid himself and crammed 31 bull$hits in 41 minutes in the 2nd debate

My question to you Rick is.... If job creation hinges on tax cuts predominantly for the wealthy and the wealthy have benefited for eleven years now from the lowest tax rates in a couple of generations, where are all the jobs???

Just a coincedence that Hugo Chavez would have voted for the same guy you did. Perhaps the late Saddam Hussein would have voted for the same guy too. Oh, and Russias Putin would have too.

What a lovely crowd you belong to.

quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14210
Location:
#21
Posted: 11/12/2012 6:33:04 PM
I already pay 23-28% on everything I earn, 

Of that I can save 15% for my investment/IRA, 

Now you want to double the taxes on my investments which have already been taxed once from 15% to 30% ?  

I am not wealthy bro 

I barely make it by, I live paycheck to paycheck,  How is this fair to me and the millions of retail investors that will be effected by this? 
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21479
Location: United States
#22
Posted: 11/12/2012 6:41:54 PM

Following the announcement of Obama's reelection, Communist Party USA (CPUSA) chairman Sam Webb reaffirm that the election results were in the CPUSA’s favor:

"The Communist Party said a year ago that the 2012 elections would be the main front of the class and democratic struggle, and subsequent events have confirmed that fact. Indeed, we argued ... that defeating right wing extremism was the key to moving the whole chain of democratic struggle forward in the coming period."said Webb..

Russia also expressed optimism in Obama’s reelection. “For Russia, Obama’s victory will be beneficial,” Sergei Markov, a member of the Public Chamber and a former aide to Putin,... “In general, the Kremlin is very positive to learn about Barack Obama's victory in the elections,”

. Now with both the CPUSA and Russia are pleased to have their preferred flexibull candidate in the White House..

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21479
Location: United States
#23
Posted: 11/12/2012 6:46:41 PM

...."that defeating right wing extremism was the key to moving the whole chain of democratic struggle forward in the coming period."said Webb..

Note:

Communist leaders frequently used--and still use--the word "forward" ...

Foward ,Comrades !

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21479
Location: United States
#24
Posted: 11/12/2012 6:50:42 PM

Foward ....................>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/did-obama-supporters-really-misspell-forward-on-their-t-shirts/

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.