Lupe Fiasco

Forum: Music Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Music] Topic: Lupe Fiasco
Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/3/2011 12:51:31 AM

This guy..... is fresh.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQKGvVRnZ8

Jm4n PM Jm4n
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 365
 
Jm4n
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/10/2011 4:41:18 PM
Lupe is always good. 
Rizzo PM Rizzo
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 13178
 
Rizzo
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Posted: 2/11/2011 3:25:51 PM
can't wait for the new album!

have you heard his 'enemy of the state' mix tape?  good garbage




-Rizz
Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/11/2011 5:17:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rizzo:

can't wait for the new album!

have you heard his 'enemy of the state' mix tape?  good garbage




-Rizz


Yeah was listening to it just a little while ago, say somethin, lazer, and that funny feeling are great songs.

Can't wait for the new album also should be sick as his stuff always is
runlagos PM runlagos
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2897
 
runlagos
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/12/2011 2:08:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rizzo:

can't wait for the new album!

have you heard his 'enemy of the state' mix tape?  good garbage




-Rizz

link?
standuley PM standuley
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2955
 
standuley
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/24/2011 9:12:43 AM
Lupe is on another level!
Spitfire15 PM Spitfire15
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13392
 
Spitfire15
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/21/2011 6:24:05 PM
This album is friggin great.  Maybe 2 'okay' songs IMO but the rest are great.  I fuuuugging lloove how the beat drops in track 10 'break the chain', if you have some subs crank it up to 11 and enjoy.
DDayPicks PM DDayPicks
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 163
 
DDayPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/29/2011 7:04:01 PM
I know Lupe personally and worked on "The Cool" album as an engineer. He's a really down to Earth dude. Enemy of the State is a great mixtape, but too short...
Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/31/2011 10:05:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DDayPicks:

I know Lupe personally and worked on "The Cool" album as an engineer. He's a really down to Earth dude. Enemy of the State is a great mixtape, but too short...


Really?? That;s pretty insane man,,

Yeah hes underrated for sure,, I'd love to meet him
DDayPicks PM DDayPicks
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 163
 
DDayPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/10/2011 1:26:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Stiln:



Really?? That;s pretty insane man,,

Yeah hes underrated for sure,, I'd love to meet him

True Story Stil and the thing I respect about him, is that he never forgot where he came from and he didn't leave Chicago behind like so many other artists (i.e.) Kanye when they got famous. 
Bigballer PM Bigballer
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 3722
 
Bigballer
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/12/2011 6:13:51 PM
Can you ask Lupe if hes part of the illuminati?


DDayPicks PM DDayPicks
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 163
 
DDayPicks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/16/2011 3:41:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bigballer:

Can you ask Lupe if hes part of the illuminati?



The whole illuminati concept is all sensationalized. I really think very few (if any) popular hip-hop artists are part of it. A lot of artists try to play up that image to generate more controversy. Controversy = Record Sales 
Jaysvdubwhat PM Jaysvdubwhat
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 23759
 
Jaysvdubwhat
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/17/2011 6:02:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

This album is friggin great.  Maybe 2 'okay' songs IMO but the rest are great.  I fuuuugging lloove how the beat drops in track 10 'break the chain', if you have some subs crank it up to 11 and enjoy.


what one is that
Jaysvdubwhat PM Jaysvdubwhat
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 23759
 
Jaysvdubwhat
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/18/2011 3:29:45 PM
Letting go

awesome song

sick beat
PapaShango PM PapaShango
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 23007
 
PapaShango
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 6/18/2011 9:20:09 PM
This is definitely one of the best songs he has ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0iPeYG1iio
Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/18/2011 9:34:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PapaShango:

This is definitely one of the best songs he has ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0iPeYG1iio


Agreed great song

The song I originally posted was "words I never said"..

This is another one I really like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOq3qFO8c2M
Delpo PM Delpo
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1671
 
Delpo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/17/2011 7:56:54 PM

Lupe is ok but J Cole is miles better

Cole is easily the most real and best lyracists in the game right now.

This "Lost ones" track reminds me so much of something Pac would come up with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvIeEv7-EDk

Spitfire15 PM Spitfire15
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13392
 
Spitfire15
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 7/30/2011 7:56:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jaysvdubwhat:



what one is that


Break the Chain .... 2:25 with a good sound system will blow your brain out of your ears, careful.
Kazual12 PM Kazual12
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6664
 
Kazual12
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/31/2011 1:26:59 AM
This guy is a true talent.  Anyone with an ear for music, an eye for charisma, and a sense a positive message needs to listen to this musician.  He sets himself up with other great performers and i have found written in the stars to be so damn catchy.  I must say i am a fan.
Kazual12 PM Kazual12
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 6664
 
Kazual12
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/31/2011 1:29:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kazual12:

This guy is a true talent.  Anyone with an ear for music, an eye for charisma, and a sense a positive message needs to listen to this musician.  He sets himself up with other great performers and i have found written in the stars to be so damn catchy.  I must say i am a fan.
  WAIT WRONG SONG I MEANT THE SHOW GOES ON
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 8/4/2011 3:03:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Delpo:

Lupe is ok but J Cole is miles better

Cole is easily the most real and best lyracists in the game right now.

This "Lost ones" track reminds me so much of something Pac would come up with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvIeEv7-EDk


You are out of your got damn mind. 


J Cole is legit... but Lupe Fiasco anilihates him.  Bar, for friggin, Bar.  

Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 8/4/2011 3:07:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GiLmo574:


You are out of your got damn mind. 


J Cole is legit... but Lupe Fiasco anilihates him.  Bar, for friggin, Bar.  



Agreed..
Jaysvdubwhat PM Jaysvdubwhat
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 23759
 
Jaysvdubwhat
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 8/4/2011 3:26:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spitfire15:



Break the Chain .... 2:25 with a good sound system will blow your brain out of your ears, careful.


good song
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 8/4/2011 3:31:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Stiln:



Agreed..


You listen to "The Cool Kids" at all, Stiln??

Jaysvdubwhat PM Jaysvdubwhat
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 23759
 
Jaysvdubwhat
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 8/4/2011 3:54:18 PM
Lasers is such a good CD

and i don't even really like rap/hip hop anymore
Forum: Music Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.