Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Got to laugh at the Brady apologists desperately trying to do damage control.
Bling send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bling
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39081
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:16:56 PM
and try to pin this all on Welker  Brady threw the ball way behind Welker
quote
jmello1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jmello1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 834
Location:
#2
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:17:55 PM
the ball hit him in the hands... he has to make that cash... the giants receivers caught those balls all game
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 15810
Location:
#3
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:19:11 PM
100 % agreed brady choked on 2 straight possessions the int to gronk and also pass to branch
quote
TommyGunzz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
TommyGunzz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 592
Location: New York
#4
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:20:31 PM
threw the ball way behind welker? it wouldn't of hit him in the hands if it was "way behind him"


apparently you need to watch it again...if you even did. theres no reason for him NOT to catch that. the giants receiver caught a way more difficult ball and got BOTH  feet in bounds... how can you NOT blame welker
quote
Bling send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bling
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39081
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:20:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jmello1:

the ball hit him in the hands... he has to make that cash... the giants receivers caught those balls all game
You mean that great catch by Mario?  You will notice the ball fell right into his hands in stride.  The amazing thing about it was keeping his feet in bounds.

Meanwhile, Brady's throw was behind Welker who was running full speed.  Catching a ball thrown behind your back running at full speed is one of the most difficult catches to make, on a level far more difficult than any Giant had to make
quote
beantown6171 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
beantown6171
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 23245
Location: Massachusetts
#6
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:21:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KobezKing:

100 % agreed brady choked on 2 straight possessions the int to gronk and also pass to branch
 no that int ended up being nothing
quote
bill702
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
bill702
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2002
Location: Nevada
#7
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:21:09 PM
Nobody said it was a perfect pass, but he definitely should have caught that....I hate the pats and more importantly think Brady is one of the most overrated qbs, but that is on Welker no doubt about it,...Maybe because it's Welker and people get used to him catching garbage like that all the time, but don't make him an innocent bystandard here..He fucked up for sure
quote
Bling send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bling
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39081
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:21:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TommyGunzz:

threw the ball way behind welker? it wouldn't of hit him in the hands if it was "way behind him"


apparently you need to watch it again...if you even did. theres no reason for him NOT to catch that. the giants receiver caught a way more difficult ball and got BOTH  feet in bounds... how can you NOT blame welker
Ball was thrown perfectly, all Mario had to do was to close his hands around it
quote
Muschnick
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Muschnick
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2163
Location: Massachusetts
#9
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:21:42 PM
Both should take some heat for that one.....Not a great throw but Welker should have caught it anyways


quote
Bling send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bling
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39081
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:22:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by beantown6171:

 no that int ended up being nothing
Yeah, Patriots really didn't need a score there
quote
beantown6171 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
beantown6171
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 23245
Location: Massachusetts
#11
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:22:47 PM
i seen welker make those catches all the time, u think brady throws perfect passes all the time,come on
quote
jmello1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jmello1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 834
Location:
#12
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:23:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bling:

You mean that great catch by Mario?  You will notice the ball fell right into his hands in stride.  The amazing thing about it was keeping his feet in bounds.

Meanwhile, Brady's throw was behind Welker who was running full speed.  Catching a ball thrown behind your back running at full speed is one of the most difficult catches to make, on a level far more difficult than any Giant had to make
 The ball Manning threw was definitely a better thrown but you need to make some great plays to win the SB 
quote
curitiba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
curitiba
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1365
Location:
#13
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:23:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bill702:

Nobody said it was a perfect pass, but he definitely should have caught that....I hate the pats and more importantly think Brady is one of the most overrated qbs, but that is on Welker no doubt about it,...Maybe because it's Welker and people get used to him catching garbage like that all the time, but don't make him an innocent bystandard here..He fucked up for sure

 

DUDE, I HATE THE PATRIOTS, but to call BRADY OVERRATED IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!

TOnight he passed 16 straight to break a record.  I hate the person but he is good.

 

HE CHOKED WITH THE PASS TO WELKER AND WITH BRANCH but this guy has 3 SBs

OVERRATED...LAY OF THE CRACK PIPE!

quote
TommyGunzz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
TommyGunzz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 592
Location: New York
#14
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:24:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bling:

and try to pin this all on Welker  Brady threw the ball way behind Welker




you act like welker had to turn around bend backwards and catch it with 2 fingers....the ball was there, no excuses why he dropped it. period. he single handily lost that game.
quote
beantown6171 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
beantown6171
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 23245
Location: Massachusetts
#15
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:24:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jmello1:

 The ball Manning threw was definitely a better thrown but you need to make some great plays to win the SB 

welker has caught harder passes than that
quote
Bling send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bling
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39081
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:25:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jmello1:

 The ball Manning threw was definitely a better thrown but you need to make some great plays to win the SB 
Exactly, the difficulty in the catch was the fact he was draped by a defender and he was so close to out of bounds.  It was a great throw and a great catch.  If Welker made that catch, it would have been a great catch but not a great throw by Brady
quote
beantown6171 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
beantown6171
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 23245
Location: Massachusetts
#17
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:26:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TommyGunzz:





you act like welker had to turn around bend backwards and catch it with 2 fingers....the ball was there, no excuses why he dropped it. period. he single handily lost that game.
 thank u, like i said he has caught harder passes to catch than that before,every pass isn't perfect 
quote
Muschnick
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Muschnick
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2163
Location: Massachusetts
#18
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:26:34 PM
On the 2nd to last Pats drive where Welker dropped the pass......They were too worried about killing the clock, which made no sense as there was clearly going to be plenty of time no matter what they did for Eli to have a good shot at scoring a TD.

They should have been more focussed on scoring a TD than running the clock and not call those running plays when they were moving the ball down the field very well by passing short passes.....A TD on that drive would have put it 2 possession game and it would have been over!
quote
bill702
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
bill702
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2002
Location: Nevada
#19
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:26:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by curitiba:

 

DUDE, I HATE THE PATRIOTS, but to call BRADY OVERRATED IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!

TOnight he passed 16 straight to break a record.  I hate the person but he is good.

 

HE CHOKED WITH THE PASS TO WELKER AND WITH BRANCH but this guy has 3 SBs

OVERRATED...LAY OF THE CRACK PIPE!

He's not the "greatest" to ever play the game as you hear every friggin year. He's great and will be a first ballot hall of famer, but over friggin hyped for sure.

quote
Bling send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bling
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39081
Location: United States
#20
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:28:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Muschnick:

On the 2nd to last Pats drive where Welker dropped the pass......They were too worried about killing the clock, which made no sense as there was clearly going to be plenty of time no matter what they did for Eli to have a good shot at scoring a TD.

They should have been more focussed on scoring a TD than running the clock and not call those running plays when they were moving the ball down the field very well by passing short passes.....A TD on that drive would have put it 2 possession game and it would have been over!
The strategy on that drive is what lost the game for them.  Not that one specific play where Brady threw the ball behind a wide open WR.
quote
Bling send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Bling
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39081
Location: United States
#21
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:28:54 PM
Throw on top of that in the beginning of the game Brady was confusing the Giants defensive line for his WRs.
quote
joboarder
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
joboarder
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 901
Location: Florida
#22
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:29:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by beantown6171:

 no that int ended up being nothing

Int ended up nothing ?   what friggin game were you watching ? 1st and 10 at midfield late and you throw it up for grabs to a one legged tight end....you just cost your team probably 3 points by just picking up another first down 
quote
jmello1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jmello1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 834
Location:
#23
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:31:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by beantown6171:

 thank u, like i said he has caught harder passes to catch than that before,every pass isn't perfect 

He has caught more difficult passes and in the end the pats d gave out.  Sadly that one play may have cost them the game though

Im a pats fan so this one hurt... not as bad as four years ago but it still is terrible
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 15810
Location:
#24
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:31:05 PM
wat that int meant nothing 1st an 10 an own 43 an he throws pick how does that mean nothing who knows where drive ends witout that int..   And bling ur absolutely right on.  Im here with 20 people all sayin brady choked  6 for 15 in 4th with an int.  comin from a guy who was 16 for 16 in 1st and beginning of 2nd half.  Ya i would say brady choked.
quote
curitiba send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
curitiba
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1365
Location:
#25
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:31:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bill702:

He's not the "greatest" to ever play the game as you hear every friggin year. He's great and will be a first ballot hall of famer, but over friggin hyped for sure.

OVERHYPED

OVERRATED as STATED BY POSTER

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.