Our new forums will be launched soon. Check it out for yourself.

Serious Streak Survivor Strategies

Forum: Streak Survivor Page 384 of 557 «  382 383 384 385 386   »
Author: [Streak Survivor] Topic: Serious Streak Survivor Strategies
golfgodks PM golfgodks
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1620
 
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9576
Posted: 6/19/2012 11:57:38 PM
Tomorrow riding with KC again...........
crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2691
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9577
Posted: 6/20/2012 12:48:35 AM

Many Dollars on Dodgers,  June 20,  2012.  Money .........

 

 

BIGfnPOO PM BIGfnPOO
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 17269
 
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#9578
Posted: 6/20/2012 5:04:02 AM
thank you for the support. i will not delay ...i start today with the mets!  gd lk.it has been real. poo
PNE168 PM PNE168
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 519
 
PNE168
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#9579
Posted: 6/20/2012 5:04:53 AM
my team Phoenix
Mercury
PNE168 PM PNE168
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 519
 
PNE168
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#9580
Posted: 6/20/2012 5:05:06 AM
my team Phoenix
Mercury
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7271
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#9581
Posted: 6/20/2012 1:56:49 PM
There is a new web address for my blog on Streakbeasts. This is it. http://www.streakbeasts.co/index.php?board=3.0
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7271
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#9582
Posted: 6/20/2012 2:17:50 PM
The Dog but Covers Consensus favorite angle is back again and we haven't lost since I have been using it. Just to refresh your memory. The angle is the Dog team has at least a 58% consensus on Covers. This angle has been especially accurate with the Home teams that are Dogs but it will hit with road teams as well. Today the play would be the Dodgers who qualify under this angle. So if you haven't made a Survivor pick or you want to put cash on it. The Dodgers would be a strong play. 
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7271
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#9583
Posted: 6/20/2012 2:39:22 PM
CRUNCH TIME! 

Crushalot the reigning Champ of the Battle Forum was almost knocked out as he spit out an ofer yesterday. But Edwardglennx missed a golden opportunity to put the Champ away as he could only managed 1 win himself. Now this Championship Battle comes down to the last day with both combatants trying desperately to win. Will Crushalot retain his belt or we will be crowning a new Champion!Come to the Battle Forum and find out the results of this exciting battle!
http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79&sub=101349468&page=13

crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2691
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9584
Posted: 6/20/2012 3:02:44 PM

I tell you......If I put a team down for a pick when the starting pitcher is on my fantasy baseball team,  count on them throwin meat f'n balls!!!!  5 earned runs minimum! 

 

crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2691
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9585
Posted: 6/20/2012 3:04:51 PM
Come on Yankees!!!!  You can do it!!!
crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2691
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9586
Posted: 6/20/2012 4:39:17 PM
Godsplay PM Godsplay
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 387
 
Godsplay
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9587
Posted: 6/20/2012 11:09:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smoothd20:

The Dog but Covers Consensus favorite angle is back again and we haven't lost since I have been using it. Just to refresh your memory. The angle is the Dog team has at least a 58% consensus on Covers. This angle has been especially accurate with the Home teams that are Dogs but it will hit with road teams as well. Today the play would be the Dodgers who qualify under this angle. So if you haven't made a Survivor pick or you want to put cash on it. The Dodgers would be a strong play. 
ur looking good so far.  Why arn't u playing survivor with this angle?
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7271
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#9588
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:05:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Godsplay:

ur looking good so far.  Why arn't u playing survivor with this angle?

I normally do but I had already locked in KC in the morning. But as it turns out the Dodgers didn't do it. First time I lost on this. But the home teams have never lost since I have been using it. 
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7271
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#9589
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:12:25 AM
IT'S OVER! IN A STUNNING UPSET EDWARDGLENNX DEFEATS THE CHAMP!
They were shooting blanks but it doesn't matter now as we have a new Champion in the Battle Forum as Edwardglennx downs Crushalot 9-8. Both combatants limped to the finish line with Crushalot managing only 1 win in Crunch time. Edwardglennx didn't do much better managing only 2 wins in Crunch time. But like they say it don't matter now because the bottomline is Edwardglennx wins and is the new CHAMP! Congratulations to Edwardglennx on his great victory!

cardifkill PM cardifkill
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 2583
 
cardifkill
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9590
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:25:10 AM
6/20 =
edwardglennx3 PM edwardglennx3
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 705
 
edwardglennx3
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#9591
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:25:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smoothd20:

IT'S OVER! IN A STUNNING UPSET EDWARDGLENNX DEFEATS THE CHAMP!
They were shooting blanks but it doesn't matter now as we have a new Champion in the Battle Forum as Edwardglennx downs Crushalot 9-8. Both combatants limped to the finish line with Crushalot managing only 1 win in Crunch time. Edwardglennx didn't do much better managing only 2 wins in Crunch time. But like they say it don't matter now because the bottomline is Edwardglennx wins and is the new CHAMP! Congratulations to Edwardglennx on his great victory!

edwardglennx3 PM edwardglennx3
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 705
 
edwardglennx3
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#9592
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:03:40 AM
Knicks Fan......Meet me in the Battle Forum!!!

Im Ready,,,picks for today are posted if you choose to accept

The winner gets the belt!!!

unless if you wanna do what Crush proposed, paypal a Charity
golfgodks PM golfgodks
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1620
 
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9593
Posted: 6/21/2012 12:36:01 PM
Why are they bringing in the booze......there will be a game 6 my friends!!!
cardifkill PM cardifkill
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 2583
 
cardifkill
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9594
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:56:38 PM
   VS  .

I am going for the dog on my streak pick, I got OKC+3.  Miami has to defeat Durant, Westbrook and the referees + a wide open Fisher.

smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7271
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#9595
Posted: 6/21/2012 6:37:51 PM
WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE IN THE BATTLE FORUM!

KNICKSFAN VS 
THE CHAMP EDWARDGLENNX

TERMS: FOR THE BELT!
This Battle is sanctioned and starts today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6eHza6JVI&feature=em-share_video_user

smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7271
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#9596
Posted: 6/21/2012 6:45:31 PM
Classy move by Crushalot and Edwardglennx to donate the Battle winnings to charity in their name through the $25 Dime Club. I'm really touched by that gesture guys. Way to set an example. Just when I was starting to lose faith on people in this great country. I'm reminded that despite our corrupt political system and other ills of society that there still are good people on this planet and I'm just proud to be associated with those types of people. I don't want to get too mushy on here but that was a great move. 
Plisskin76 PM Plisskin76
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3147
 
Plisskin76
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9597
Posted: 6/21/2012 7:04:49 PM

O194 Heat for W4

Also like Heat to wrap it up.

crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2691
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9598
Posted: 6/21/2012 8:06:07 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by smoothd20:

Classy move by Crushalot and Edwardglennx to donate the Battle winnings to charity in their name through the $25 Dime Club. I'm really touched by that gesture guys. Way to set an example. Just when I was starting to lose faith on people in this great country. I'm reminded that despite our corrupt political system and other ills of society that there still are good people on this planet and I'm just proud to be associated with those types of people. I don't want to get too mushy on here but that was a great move. 

 

Edwardglennx is a good man,  even if he is a Houston Texan fan.....

crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2691
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#9599
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:34:55 PM

Smoothd20                                 Thanks...

 

Mcdonald looked great today!  I hope we can both end up on the winning side this week.

jkc3954 PM jkc3954
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 18
 
jkc3954
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#9600
Posted: 6/22/2012 5:48:01 AM
Honestly, nothing to do with picks on Survivor today.. Simply, do you think the Cubs and Diamondbacks game will go as expected?  Ya know.. Diamondbacks winning.  It seems like a fairly simple answer, but want other opinions before I make the bet.
Forum: Streak Survivor Page 384 of 557 «  382 383 384 385 386   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View