• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Has Anyone Been Paid by BetAdrian??

    hittipl
    StumpTownStu
    DoubleUp4Life
    idle_havoc
    raul_1358
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 576
    Posts: 15
     
    hittipl
    hittipl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2022
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2022 - 3:27 PM ET #1

    Anyone had any luck Withdrawing for Betadrian.lv?? They have stolen thousands of dollars from me!! 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Anyone had any luck Withdrawing for Betadrian.lv?? They have stolen thousands of dollars from me!! 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2022 - 1:38 AM ET #2

    Betadrian sounds like a site that would steal your money. You should've went to betStu. 500% deposit bonus with no rollover requirement.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Betadrian sounds like a site that would steal your money. You should've went to betStu. 500% deposit bonus with no rollover requirement.

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2022 - 11:45 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Betadrian sounds like a site that would steal your money. You should've went to betStu. 500% deposit bonus with no rollover requirement.

    an_roll_laugh

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Betadrian sounds like a site that would steal your money. You should've went to betStu. 500% deposit bonus with no rollover requirement.

    an_roll_laugh

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2022 - 7:11 PM ET #4

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

     
    hittipl
    hittipl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2022
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2022 - 8:06 PM ET #5

    @hittipl

     Well Finally got to the bottom of this. Betadrian is ran by a few snot nose kids Living in theirs moms basement they guy you runs is Reinis Bambers. His other companies are Clutch.lv and Rocketshipnetwork.lv A few of his colleges are Rihards Masins, Janis Steinbaums, and Armands Jaunzems. They stole over 10kusd from me. STay away from them and all over their side business. they are sure to steal from you. this is my review on trustpilot.

     

    ABSOLUTE CRIMINALS!!! TONS of FAKE promises. Please Don't Use Betadrian. They have huge bonuses that are way to good to be true. They will take your deposit without a single problem! But when ITS TIME FOR PAYOUT, get ready it will be anything but smooth!!

    I made my initial deposit May 14th. Over the next few weeks I won a few thousand dollars wagering in their sportsbooks. I took the posted Nhl, Nba, Mlb lines. all the wagers were 100% valid wagers.

    I tried to make my initial withdraw June 4th. I was told that the required wait was 72hours. Which was ok. When the 72 hour wait period was up, and I hadn't been credited my withdraw. I messaged Live Chat they had absolutely no answers. I was contacted by Hank Cooper, stating that ALL my wagers were incorrect and that my winnings would be confiscated, and my account was deactivated!

    I wrote my initial review that same night. A few hours later I was contacted by Robert Lawler from supportbetadrian.com. Mr. Lawler stated that it was a internal error and that it would be fixed. My account was reactivated.

    They stated they needed 7 additional business days to review my wagers. This is now out of the ordinary. But I decided to give them 7 days as requested. (Jun 15th) This was the last time I received a email from "Support"

    7 Business days have already come and gone! On Jun 26th I contacted Hank Cooper and was told that management would call me that same day! Waited around all day for "The Call". As you can guess management never called!

    I messaged Live Chat regarding the phone call that was never made, Live Chat Stated "Management will call you sometime this week" The week has just about come and gone now!!! And as you can guess!!! NO CALL FROM MANAGEMENT OR NO WITHDRAW!!!

    This has just about been about been a month long nightmare with Betadrian.lv

    I've contacted Live Chat hundreds of times and its always a new lie! (Management isn't in the same building, They don't know how to get a hold of management, They will tell management too call, Robert and Logan make the call but no one in the establishment knows how to reach them, ETC)

    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON BETADRIAN.LV THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PRETEND THEY DIDNT!!!

    I HAVE HUNDREDS OF SCREENSHOTS IF ANYONE NEEDS PROOF!!!

    I was able to link Betadrian directly to ROCKETSHIP NETWORK OUT OF LATVIA!! THE FAKE COMMENT BELOW FROM (KARL) BELONGS TO @JANISSTEINBAUMS (JANIS STEINBAUMS) OUT OF RIGA, LAVITA (I HAVE SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE IT) AND HIS COLLEGUES ARE @RIHARDSMASINS (RIHARDS MASINS) @ARMISDZEI (ARMIS) @REINISBAMBERS @MOVIEEVELINE (EVELINA PARKERE) I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM!!!!

    Reply

    @hittipl

     Well Finally got to the bottom of this. Betadrian is ran by a few snot nose kids Living in theirs moms basement they guy you runs is Reinis Bambers. His other companies are Clutch.lv and Rocketshipnetwork.lv A few of his colleges are Rihards Masins, Janis Steinbaums, and Armands Jaunzems. They stole over 10kusd from me. STay away from them and all over their side business. they are sure to steal from you. this is my review on trustpilot.

     

    ABSOLUTE CRIMINALS!!! TONS of FAKE promises. Please Don't Use Betadrian. They have huge bonuses that are way to good to be true. They will take your deposit without a single problem! But when ITS TIME FOR PAYOUT, get ready it will be anything but smooth!!

    I made my initial deposit May 14th. Over the next few weeks I won a few thousand dollars wagering in their sportsbooks. I took the posted Nhl, Nba, Mlb lines. all the wagers were 100% valid wagers.

    I tried to make my initial withdraw June 4th. I was told that the required wait was 72hours. Which was ok. When the 72 hour wait period was up, and I hadn't been credited my withdraw. I messaged Live Chat they had absolutely no answers. I was contacted by Hank Cooper, stating that ALL my wagers were incorrect and that my winnings would be confiscated, and my account was deactivated!

    I wrote my initial review that same night. A few hours later I was contacted by Robert Lawler from supportbetadrian.com. Mr. Lawler stated that it was a internal error and that it would be fixed. My account was reactivated.

    They stated they needed 7 additional business days to review my wagers. This is now out of the ordinary. But I decided to give them 7 days as requested. (Jun 15th) This was the last time I received a email from "Support"

    7 Business days have already come and gone! On Jun 26th I contacted Hank Cooper and was told that management would call me that same day! Waited around all day for "The Call". As you can guess management never called!

    I messaged Live Chat regarding the phone call that was never made, Live Chat Stated "Management will call you sometime this week" The week has just about come and gone now!!! And as you can guess!!! NO CALL FROM MANAGEMENT OR NO WITHDRAW!!!

    This has just about been about been a month long nightmare with Betadrian.lv

    I've contacted Live Chat hundreds of times and its always a new lie! (Management isn't in the same building, They don't know how to get a hold of management, They will tell management too call, Robert and Logan make the call but no one in the establishment knows how to reach them, ETC)

    PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON BETADRIAN.LV THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PRETEND THEY DIDNT!!!

    I HAVE HUNDREDS OF SCREENSHOTS IF ANYONE NEEDS PROOF!!!

    I was able to link Betadrian directly to ROCKETSHIP NETWORK OUT OF LATVIA!! THE FAKE COMMENT BELOW FROM (KARL) BELONGS TO @JANISSTEINBAUMS (JANIS STEINBAUMS) OUT OF RIGA, LAVITA (I HAVE SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE IT) AND HIS COLLEGUES ARE @RIHARDSMASINS (RIHARDS MASINS) @ARMISDZEI (ARMIS) @REINISBAMBERS @MOVIEEVELINE (EVELINA PARKERE) I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM!!!!

     
    hittipl
    hittipl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2022
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2022 - 7:38 PM ET #6

    @hittipl

     Betadrian Has begun processing my withdrawals. They are a good book to play with.

    Reply

    @hittipl

     Betadrian Has begun processing my withdrawals. They are a good book to play with.

     
    raul_1358
    raul_1358
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2022 - 7:21 PM ET #7

    ** BetAdrian 100% Scam ** (DON’T DEPOSIT OR PLAY THERE)

    I started playing on BetAdrian about 9 months ago. Everything was going well until 2 months ago. I had received withdrawals twice in the amount of $500 and $2000 before then. At that time, I asked for a withdrawal for the amount of $5000. They told me that they need to check my gameplay. Then, 3 weeks ago they sent me an email that they could not approve my payout. Since then I sent several emails to them but have not received any response. I have $14403 on my balance (without any remaining rollover). My gameplay was pretty simple and clean. Money line and spread on major sports. MLB, UFC, ... (and they have checked it twice before for each of my previous payouts). I can share screenshots of my chats and emails with them if anyone needs proof. Please do your research before putting your money there.

    Reply

    ** BetAdrian 100% Scam ** (DON’T DEPOSIT OR PLAY THERE)

    I started playing on BetAdrian about 9 months ago. Everything was going well until 2 months ago. I had received withdrawals twice in the amount of $500 and $2000 before then. At that time, I asked for a withdrawal for the amount of $5000. They told me that they need to check my gameplay. Then, 3 weeks ago they sent me an email that they could not approve my payout. Since then I sent several emails to them but have not received any response. I have $14403 on my balance (without any remaining rollover). My gameplay was pretty simple and clean. Money line and spread on major sports. MLB, UFC, ... (and they have checked it twice before for each of my previous payouts). I can share screenshots of my chats and emails with them if anyone needs proof. Please do your research before putting your money there.

     
    waynaholic
    waynaholic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Jan. 22, 2023 - 10:01 AM ET #8

    Hi Fellas,

     

    Unfortunately I didnt do my due diligence and am having this same issue with BetAdrian. Deposited small amount and got a math FP. Finish rollover and went to withdraw and i got the "we will process in 72 hours". the 72 hours became an investigation into my gameplay that could take 7 business days, because "it is extremely unusal to generate such a high winning percentage off a small deposit"

     

    @hittipl

    @raul_1358

     

    Can you please send me any proof, screen shots, etc of their negligence

     

    @

    Reply

    Hi Fellas,

     

    Unfortunately I didnt do my due diligence and am having this same issue with BetAdrian. Deposited small amount and got a math FP. Finish rollover and went to withdraw and i got the "we will process in 72 hours". the 72 hours became an investigation into my gameplay that could take 7 business days, because "it is extremely unusal to generate such a high winning percentage off a small deposit"

     

    @hittipl

    @raul_1358

     

    Can you please send me any proof, screen shots, etc of their negligence

     

    @

     
    mp21212
    mp21212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2023 - 5:15 PM ET #9

    @hittipl

     Did you get finnaly get your money? 

    Reply

    @hittipl

     Did you get finnaly get your money? 

     
    mp21212
    mp21212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2023 - 7:12 AM ET #10

    I just scammed by them too

    Reply

    I just scammed by them too

     
    raul_1358
    raul_1358
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2023 - 8:26 AM ET #11

     Betadrian has begun sending my withdrawals. I have already received more than half of my requested payout. 

    Reply

     Betadrian has begun sending my withdrawals. I have already received more than half of my requested payout. 

     
    mp21212
    mp21212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 11:00 PM ET #12

    .... 

    Reply

    .... 

     
    mp21212
    mp21212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 11:02 PM ET #13

    betadrian has a new owner

    Reply

    betadrian has a new owner

     
    mp21212
    mp21212
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 11:03 PM ET #14

    [Quote: Originally Posted by mp21212]betadrian has a new ownership and paid me immediately everything is fine now with them they are trusted now

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by mp21212]betadrian has a new ownership and paid me immediately everything is fine now with them they are trusted now

     
     
    Pearplayer23
    Pearplayer23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2024
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2024 - 5:30 AM ET #15

    @hittipl

     Ok, lets be honest you're the only one who is scamming off different sportsbooks, these types of comments can be found under every sportsbook online. I know you're scamming sportsbooks by asking money from the owners to pay you money. What a shame on you, get a real job. Also you got zero screenshots.

     

    I've been playing on Betadrian for over 2 years with no any issues. I've been withdrawing 10+k usd with no problems. One of a kind sportsbook with high odds and amazing support.

     

    Don't get suspicious by some few scammers..

    Reply

    @hittipl

     Ok, lets be honest you're the only one who is scamming off different sportsbooks, these types of comments can be found under every sportsbook online. I know you're scamming sportsbooks by asking money from the owners to pay you money. What a shame on you, get a real job. Also you got zero screenshots.

     

    I've been playing on Betadrian for over 2 years with no any issues. I've been withdrawing 10+k usd with no problems. One of a kind sportsbook with high odds and amazing support.

     

    Don't get suspicious by some few scammers..

    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,720
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,541
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,303
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 600
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,866
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 39,901
    • Week 6 Money 15,199
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 21,266
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 10,594
    • ***Macwesties * SAT. Oct. 10, 2026 * Week #6 * NCAAF College Football Plays*** 4,420

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.