Search model icon

Red cards never go in my favor

Participants:
Views: 135

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I really hate complaining after betting for years but so many soccer games lately have had red cards

Yesterday I bet a favorite in concafaf, underdog gets a red, man down, scores and wins even with a man down

Today I have hajduk split, -160 favorite in Croatia, up 1-0, get a red, and inevitably give up a goal

so if the team I bet for gets a red, they give up a score and if the team I bet against gets a red, they score. I feel like red cards never hold for me

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

I get they are literally a man down but I have enough sample Size that not once in at least the last 15 times my team has received a red card did they hold on to win or score to win or hit an over. But inevitably the underdog gets a red card and they score no problem as an underdog and a man down 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Well you could always bet on the dog to score if its that bad for you..

Red cards and pens are fair excuses.. Ive heard worse on here. "its monday" vared" "when i post i lose" "everybody else scored but my player"

Just take the L and hope it evens out at some point.

The soccer forums voice of reason. fan of like button. Brilliant soccer mind. Not liked.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Not liked. So trolling it is. an_roll_laugh

CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I get being a man down, but man it can be a huge favorite and it’s like they can’t defend at all but then last night a huge underdog is a man down and they somehow score no problem. This wasn’t just one match, or even a few. I’ve not had in at least 10-15 straight matches a red card to my way 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

no problem with not being liked at all! If it did I would have left.

Just wanted to prove my point and I did. And did it wellpeace_5

The soccer forums voice of reason. fan of like button. Brilliant soccer mind. Not liked.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

Not liked. So trolling it is.

Was that to me?

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by CSpanky:

Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Not liked. So trolling it is.   Was that to me?

No dude.peace_5

CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

Quote Originally Posted by CSpanky: Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Not liked. So trolling it is.   Was that to me? No dude.

ah okay. Sorry man. And sorry to everyone for complaining. I did a lot when I first started betting but then realized it usually evens out but feel like a lot of my games lately have had red cards and not one has really gone my way.  

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo