New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Anyone Else Like TB + 4 1/2 Week One

Participants:
Views: 503

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Awful lot of points to be giving the goat with Evans Godwin Brate and Gronk … I know its in NO but I see this as a FG type game … Any other takers … ?? peace_5

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

No Thoughts On This From The Felllas paint_help

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

The game is 3.5 months away and with alot of current uncertainty. One advantage N.O. could have is Jameis' knowledge of the Bucs. If this game goes off accordingly, look for Arians and Leftwich to throw sum different wrinkles at the Saints. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

1st game in new system with new players for tb gives saints a big advantage. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Honestly this is a strange game, first glance I just cant see Saints losing this game................ BUT after much research I think TB keeps it close..... I see this a 1-2-3 pt win for saints.... I think Brady is done, weapons dont matter is arm is shot.... I dont think tampa will live up to the hype this year but do expect them to keep it close here 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

If his arm was "shot" do you really the Bucs would have signed him, really, think about it. He can make all the throws necessary. Is his arm as strong as it once was? Probably not . Like a pitcher who no longer throws 98 but 93 instead, his experience and knowledge more than makeup for that other 5 mph.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by lordbettington:

1st game in new system with new players for tb gives saints a big advantage.

This is especially true in the Covid-19 times we live in. But the experience the Bucs get with Brady and Gronk will cancel this one out a bit.

On the other hand; I don't see the home advantage in Covid-19 times either. Just playing in the Dome doesn't give a lot of advantage over the opponent. It's the home crowd that gives the boost (that's what I think).

All-in-all I think the line is set right at this point.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Charon, you're absolutely right, it's the fans that give a team the home field advantage, 100 percent. And short of the Saints themselves, no team plays there more than the Bucs

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

Charon, you're absolutely right, it's the fans that give a team the home field advantage, 100 percent.

That's not true. There was an extensive study done years ago that proved the fans weren't the reason for HFA. It was the officials. There is a pdf of it online somewhere. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan1977:

Quote Originally Posted by mrusso: Charon, you're absolutely right, it's the fans that give a team the home field advantage, 100 percent.   That's not true. There was an extensive study done years ago that proved the fans weren't the reason for HFA. It was the officials. There is a pdf of it online somewhere.

Saintsfan, I can believe that. Why? Human nature. Refs are influenced by the fans the way players are reenergized by them. Without the fans, there is no outside influence.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

I suggest, going against TB as "HF's...

...ALL YEAR

Take ANY points, with "whomever" the RD is, in ALL-of TB's  home games.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Travel and rest are also a part of HFA. Familiarity with sightlines and noise of a stadium, sun or artificial lighting etc...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Yes, Tampa Bay is the right choice in this game.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

With TB actually GETTING 4.5 points, as RD's, and simply "buying" an extra field goal, gets you: 

"TB +7.5"(a "key #)

...it just, seems & looks-like a "set-up".

..."too good to be true"

I think that, Vegas is trying to, "fish you into", taking TB at that number.

I would only take TB, if on a teaser, of an "extra" 6 points-or-more, therefore getting double-digits. Otherwise, simply take another game.

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo