JUST A DUMDUM TRYIN TA WIN SOME MULAan_dancean_dancemoneybagmoneybag

6/15 ON 2 GAME PARLAYS SINCE THE SB! TRY TO KEEP ER ROLLLLLLLLIN 

LORD TUNDERIN JESUS BRING US SOME DUBZ TONIGHTan_dance

NO POTD TODAY JUST LEANS

NO/PHX OVER 231.0

ZION OVER 25.5 POINTS

VUCEVIC OVER 12.5 BOARDS

PANTHERS (NHL)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YA OTHER DUMDUMZ OUT THERE! SOME OF US IDIOTS ARE BOUND TO WIN!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!an_2drinksclover

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

2 TICKETS FOR THIS JABRONI SO FAR!!!!!

PARLAY

NO/PHX OVER 231.0

ZION OVER 25.5

SINGLE

PANTHERS (NHL)

GONNA PASS ON VUCEVIC TONIGHT, PROBABLY GOOD FOR 11-14 BOARDS BUT IMMA PASS

KINDA WANNA RIDE JAZZ WITH COLDWEATHER AND ALSO LIKE A FEW OTHER DUMDUMZ PICKS TONIGHT

GL ALL DUMDUMZcloverclovermoneybagmoneybagan_2drinksan_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

DUMDUM FIGURED ZION WOULD MISS SOME FREE THROWS...OH WELLan_smashan_smashan_burningbagan_burningbag

3/4 LAST NIGHT, GOOD WIN WITH THE PANTHERS,  COVERED THE PARLAY LOSS + SOME MULAmoneybagmoneybagan_dancean_dancean_woo

ALMOST ALL PLAYERS WENT OVER ON THE REBOUNDS LAST NIGHT, SHOULDA WOULDA COULDAan_getawayan_getaway

DONT LIKE A TON ON THE BOARD RIGHT NOW, LOTS OF TIME FOR THAT TO CHANGE

KINDA LEANING BLUES AND CAPS (NHL) RIGHT NOW....WOULD PREFER IF THEY WERE PLAYING SLIGHTLY WORSE TEAMS

GL TODAY ALL DUMDUMZcloverpeace_5an_dancean_dancean_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

DUMDUM STAYED AWAY FROM THE NHL, EMBARRASSMENT FOR DEM DUMDUMZ TODAY ON THE GOLF COURSEan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

ONLY A COUPLE LEANS FOR THIS DUMMY TONIGHT, MISSED JV @ 10.5 BOARDS, DIDNT FIND SOMETHING TO PAIR WITH IT

THINKIN THE WASH/PORT GAME WILL BE A SHOOTOUT, LOOKING FOR HIGH SHOOTING % ALL AROUND

WASH/PORT OVER 242.0

BEAL OVER 31.5 POINTS

GL ALL DUMDUMZ, ONE OF US IDIOTS BOUND TO WINan_cheersclovermoneybagan_dancean_dance

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

DUMDUM SHOULD HAVE TOOK LILLARD OVER 9.0 ASSISTS AND LEFT THE HIGH TOTAL ALONEan_burn_moneyan_2drinksan_roll_laugh

THE TREND TOLD DUMDUM LILLARD WAS THE PICK BUT DUMDUM STUCK TO HIS TOTAL/PLAYER POINTS PARLAY COMBO, SOMETIMES SHE PAYmoneybag SOMETIMES SHE TAKEan_burningbagan_roll_laugh

GETTING BACK TO SUNDAYS PICKS, DONT LIKE MUCH

LEANS

PELS/CELTS OVER 231.0....OVER HITS A LOT FOR PELS BUT THE OVER TREND SEEMS TO BE DYING NBA WIDE

ZION OVER 24.5......IF IT WAS 23.5 IT WOULD BE MY PLAY OF THE DAY,, GOTTA FACTOR IN MISSED FTs WITH ZION

WAITING TO SEE THE LINES ON EMBIID AND HARDEN

WHY IS THE DETROIT/ORLANDO TOTAL SO LOW? DETROIT DOESNT PLAY GOOD DEFENSE LIKE THEY DID IN YEARS PAST.......WHO IS OUT?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

ZION LINE WENT TO 25.5 DONT TRUST HIM AND HIS FT SHOOTING....PASSING ON IT AND THE PELICANS OVER......

ENDED UP WITH 1 PARLAY ON PLAYER PROPS

HARDEN OVER 11.0 ASSISTS

EMBIID OVER 11.5 REBOUNDS

HARDEN HAS DOUBLE DIGIT ASSISTS IN 8 OF 9 INCLUDING 14 AGAINST THE CLIPPERS LAST TIME THEY PLAYED.....STAR PLAYERS TEND TO PLAY THEIR BEST AGAINST OTHER STAR PLAYERS, I FIND ANYWAYS, LIKE HIM TO PUT UP 11+ ASSISTS AGAIN

EMBIID HASNT REBOUNDED AS WELL AS HARDEN HAS ASSISTED LATELY, BUT HE PUT UP 16 BOARDS AND PLAYED 37 MINUTES EARLIER THIS YEAR AGAINST THE RAPS. I LIKE HIM TO PUT UP 12+ BOARDS AND GO FOR 27+ POINTS (LINE IS 30.5 SO I PASSED)

GL ALLclovermoneybagan_2drinks

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Gl

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Ouch 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

DUMDUM PASSES ON THE OVER AND ZION AND OF COURSE IT HITS!!! an_eek2an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh CMON EMBIID AND HARDEN an_fightan_fight

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

COLD STREAK BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DA OLE PARLAYS KEEP GOIN 1/2!!!!an_smash

BUT U KNO THE WHEELS ON THE BUS STILL GO ROUND AND ROUND!!!!an_getawayan_getawayan_dancean_2drinks

2 PLAYS TODAY LORD TUNDERIN JAYSUS LET ER HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!clover

MEMPHIS +5.0

MORANT OVER 8.0 ASSISTS

BANKING ON DALLAS BEING RUSTY....IF NOT THEY HAVE WAY MORE FIRE POWER THAN MEMPHIS DOES......WE SHALL SEE

POR/PHX OVER 227.5

LILLARD OVER 31.5 POINTS

DONT SEE PORTLAND SLOWING PHOENIX OFFENSIVELY AND I LIKE PORTLAND TO SCORE 110+, LILLARD BEEN JACKING UP SHOTS LAST FEW GAMES AND THINKING HE DUE FOR A BOUNCE BACK GAME AFTER A BAD SHOOTING PERFORMANCE AGAINST WASHINGTON (STILL PUT UP 35 POINTS)

GL ALLcloverclovercloverclover

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

ALSO LIKE HOFFMAN OVER DOUGHTY SHOTS ON GOAL (NHL) 

HOFFMAN HAS 47 SHOTS IN 17 GAMES

DOUGHTY HAS 29 SHOTS IN 16 GAMES

GOTTA FIND A PICK TO PAIR WITH THIS, MIGHT TAKE THE LAKERS/WIZ UNDER 228.5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

DEBATING GOING AGAINST ONE OF MY STRATEGIES TONIGHT.....

REALLY THINK THE LAKERS LINE IS TOO HIGH, THEY HAVE NO 3 POINT SHOOTERS AND COULDNT SCORE AGAINST THE NETS BAD DEFENCE THE OTHER NIGHT....

BEAL OVER 30.5 POINTS

WASH/LAL UNDER 228.5 POINTS

I DONT NORMALLY BET A PLAYER OVER POINTS WHILE TAKING THE UNDER IN THE GAME.....BUT I EXPECT BEAL TO PUT UP 20+ SHOTS AND GET TO THE FREE THROW LINE

STILL GOT LOTS OF TIME TO DECIDE ON THIS ONE, GONNA SEE HOW MY OTHER PLAYS START OUT BEFORE MAKING A DECISION

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

WHEEEEWWWWW SUCKS TO SUCK AND THIS DUMMY IS SUCKING IT UP LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!an_roll_laugh

GOT A BUNCHA LEANS TODAY I GOTTA NARROW DOWN

TOP 2 LEANS ARE:

EMBIID OVER 12.0 REBOUNDS, HE ALWAYS POUNDS THE GLASS VS RAPTORS

MURRAY OVER 24.5 POINTS, WITH ALL THE INJURIES DENVER HAS MURRAY HAS BEEN JACKIN UP SHOTS AND 25+ POINTS IN 5 STRAIGHT AND PORTLAND DOESNT PLAY D

OTHER LEANS:

IRVING OVER 29.5 POINTS....HAD 40 COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AGAINST SAC

HARDEN OVER 11.5 ASSISTS...HAD 14 ASSISTS OTHER NIGHT AGAINST SAC, LITTLE WORRIED HE MIGHT SHOOT MORE AND PASS LESS, WHICH COULD EFFECT KYRIE GOING OVER 29.5 POINTS

SAC/BKN OVER 242.0,,, SAC LOWEST POINTS ALLOWED PAST 6 GAMES IS 118 TO THE HEAT.....BKN SHOULD PUT UP 125+ 

FOURNIER OVER 20.5 POINTS, COULD SEE HIM GETTING 21+ EASY, BEEN SHOOTING PRETTY GOOD LATELY, PROBABLY WONT BET IT THOUGH

MIN/MIL OVER 232.0,,,SEE THE BUCKS OVER 122+ , JUST NEED 110+ FROM THE WOLVES

WHAT DO YOU GUYS LIKE MOST OUT OF THOSE? THANKS FOR ANY HELP/INFO

GL TO ALL DUMDUMZ OUT THERE TONIGHT!! WOOOOOOOOcloveran_wooan_cheers

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

LAST MINUTE PLAY

SAC/BK OVER 241.0

HARDEN OVER 11.5 ASSISTS

COULDNT DECIDE WHO WOULD GO OVER 30+ POINTS BETWEEN HARDEN/KYRIE....TOOK THE ASSISTS INSTEAD

GL ALLclover

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

EVERY DUMDUM HAS HIS DAY!!an_2drinks

SAC/BK OVER 241.0moneybag

HARDEN OVER 11.5 ASSISTSmoneybag

NEED A GARBAGE TIME REBOUND FROM EMBIID HERE AT THE END FOR MY OTHER PARLAY, OR THE GAME GO TO OVERTIME

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

ROFL SOMETIMES GOOD SOMETIMES LUCKYan_roll_laugh

LAST PLAY OF THE GAME EMBIID FALLS ON THE FLOOR TO GET ME REBOUND #12

I KNEW YA HAD IT IN YA ALL A LONG YA LAZY BASTARD!!!!!an_dancean_woo

NEED MURRAY OVER 24.5 POINTS, HOPE JOKER DISHES HIM A COUPLE WIDE OPEN LOOKS

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

GET LUCKY ON EMBIID AND THEN LOSE BY 1 POINT ON THE MURRAY BET!!! WAY OF THE ROAD BUBS!!!!!an_roll_laugh

DONT MIND THE BOARD TONIGHT, NOTHING STICKS OUT LIKE CRAZY BUT A BUNCH OF LEANS

BOS/ATL OVER 224.5.....3RD GAME IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS, PREVIOUS 2 BOTH WENT OVER 224.5, BOTH TEAM ON B2B ONLY SKETCHY THING

DET/NO OVER 222.5.....LOW TOTAL FOR THE PELS....DETROIT SHOULD BE GOOD FOR 105+ AGAINST WEAK PELS D BUT RISKY CAUSE DET SUCKS....

MIN/CHI OVER 228.5...CHICAGO SHOOTING OVER 50% LAST FEW GAMES, MINNE DOESNT PLAY D UNLESS THIS NEW COACH FORCES THEM TO THIS GAME...NEED MINNE TO PUT UP 108+ AGAIN,  WORRIED ABOUT KAT PLAYING LIMITED MINS WHICH WOULD HURT MINNE TOTAL....

TOR/MIA UNDER 214.5....SHOULD BE A DEFENSIVE GAME, RAPS ON B2B

ZION OVER 26.5 POINTS.......LINE IS HIGH BUT I MIGHT RIDE ZION....MISSED FREE THROWS MIGHT BE AN ISSUE WITH THIS TOTAL

TATUM OVER 27.5 POINTS......TATUM PLAYS 32+ MINS IN LAST 3 B2B SITUATIONS......EXPECT HIM TO PLAYS 32+ MINS AND HE SEEMS TO BE SHOOTING MORE LATELY

PLUMLEE OVER 8.5 BOARDS......PELS ARE GOOD REBOUNDING TEAM.....ONLY NEEDS 5 REBOUNDS A HALF AND HE IS OVER.....GOT 10 LAST GAME A WEEK AGO

GOTTA NARROW THESE DOWN, ANYONE GOT ANY INSIGHT OR LIKE ONE BETTER THAN THE REST??

KINDA LIKE THE DET/NO OVER THE MOST...222.5 IS LOW BUT DET SUCKS IS THE IFFY PART OF THE BET

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

1ST TICKET

DET/NO OVER 222.5

PHX WIN

MIGHT ADD ANOTHER, MIGHT NOT

STILL LIKE THE MINN/CHI OVER 228.0, LINE JUST DROPPED AT MY BOOK

DEBATING IF TATUM GOES OFF TONIGHT OR NOT

THINKING ZION GETS 24-26 TONIGHT AFTER HE MISSES SOME FREE THROWS

PLUMLEE BOARDS MIGHT BE THE SAFEST PICK TO PAIR WITH THE MINN/CHI OVER

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

ANOTHER LEAN 

YOUNG OVER 8.5 ASSISTS.....PUT UP 8 AND 11 IN 2 GAMES AGAINST BOSTON LAST WEEK

GOT 4 PICKS I DEBATING, MIGHT DO A PARLAY WITH 2 OF EM, GOT 45 MINS TO DECIDE

YOUNG OVER 8.5 ASSISTS

TATUM OVER 27.5 POINTS

BOS/ATL OVER 224.0

MINN/CHI OVER 229.0

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

PASSED ON ZION AGAIN AND SHE COST ME A DUB......EVERYTIME I BET A FAVOURITE I GET BURNED.......REDONKULOUS!!!!!

LOOKING LIKE A LOT OF HIGH SCORING GAMES TONIGHT

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

NOT PASSING ON ZION TONIGHT, HE SHOULD GET PLENTY OF LAYUPS VS THE BUCKS TONIGHT

LOVE THE NBA BOARD TONIGHT, WHICH MEANS I PROBABLY WONT WIN JACKan_roll_laugh

EARLY LEANS

DAL/PHI OVER 228.5

ORL/BK OVER 229.0

NO/MIL OVER 243.0

ZION OVER 25.5 POINTS

GEORGE OVER 22.5 POINTS

BEAL OVER 30.5 POINTS

HARDEN OVER 11.0 ASSISTS

HARDEN OVER 27.5 POINTS

DONCIC OVER 30.5 POINTS

EMBIID OVER 30.5 POINTS

GOTTA NARROW THESE DOWN

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

BEING A DUMDUM AND DOING WHAT I SHOULDNT BE DOING......BUT HOPING IT PAYS THIS GO ROUND.....BETTING A FAVOURITE.....

1ST PARLAY

CLIPPERS WIN (BY ANY AMOUNT)......WAY BETTER TEAM THAN MEMPHIS

GEORGE OVER 22.5 POINTS......HES ON FIRE...THIS LINE IS INSANELY LOW HE SHOULD GET IT UNLESS THEY BLOW MEMPHIS OUT AND HE PLAYS 20 MINS.....

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

LOCKED IN.....3 PARLAYS TONIGHT, 1 IS ABOVE

OTHER 2 GO AS FOLLOWS....

NO/MIL OVER 242.5........EXPECTING A SHOOTOUT, OR LACK OF D ANYWAYS

ZION OVER 25.5 POINTS......ONLY PLAYED 31 MIN LAST NIGHT, EXPECT HIM TO PUSH 30 POINTS,,,,,GIANNIS WONT GUARD HIM AS THEY WONT WANT HIM IN FOUL TROUBLE

ORL/BK OVER 229.0.......BK DOESNT PLAY D, EXPECTING THE MAGIC TO RUN WITH THEM AND PUT UP 110+.....LIKE A 120-112 GAME OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES

HARDEN OVER 11.0 ASSISTS......TOUCHES THE BALL EVERY POSSESSION AND HAS A GOOD CONNECTION WITH BRUCE BROWN IN THE PAINT....

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

IF 1 OUTTA THESE 3 PARLAYS HITS I BREAK EVEN.....IF 2 HIT MAKE A GOOD PROFIT.....IF ALL 3 HIT IM BUYING AAAA GRADE STEAKS FOR LLDARNS WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!an_dancean_2drinks

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

MIGHT ADD WASH/DEN OVER 238.0.....LAST GAME WAS 130-128.....EXPECTING A RUN AND GUN MATCHUP AGAIN

ALSO LIKE JOKIC OVER 28.5,,,,LOPEZ SHOULD BE A GOOD MATCHUP FOR HIM HE DOESNT PLAY GREAT D

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo